1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get indexed very fast in Bing

Discussion in 'Bing' started by agustam, Apr 7, 2010.

1. azraazelia

azraazelia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Weww..right, thats process too long..

azraazelia, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  2. Maschit

Maschit Peon

Best Answers:
    it not slow, but it just have not fast respond team

Maschit, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  3. OzanN

OzanN Peon

Best Answers:
    i have same problem at my site, its new like 2 month ( kpssdelisi.com ) i dont have any problem with google or yandex index but bing only 2 page index, i use bing webmaster tools and add manuel url that was index but no automatic index :S For exp. if use google+ and google webmaster tools googlebot, google can be fast index, we can use something like that for fast index bing?? Anyone have suggestion for fast index to bing?

OzanN, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  4. ineedfreedom

ineedfreedom Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, point your browser to this URL: http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster/

You will need a Windows LiveID to sign in, so if you have a Windows Live service like MSN Messenger for example, use that. If not, go ahead and create one, then sign in.

1. Click on Add Site.
    2. A small pop up box will appear. Enter your URL, (example http://www.howtoreadandwritemusic.com), the clickSubmit.

I've run into a bug where if your site fails verification, I couldn't get back to this screen unless I deleted the site, then started over! So make sure you have either upload the file to your website's default directory, or copied and pasted the META tag before the closing tag on your default or index website page

Once you've done that, click verify, and Bing will verify your site ownership. Once it's done, you will be taken to the Dashboard for that site..

ineedfreedom, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  5. OzanN

OzanN Peon

Best Answers:
    i use bing webmaster tools with my outlook account, i send sitemap, my site is ok verify no problem and use manuel add page daily 10, monthly 50.. my sites have 58 page index but i add this manual only 2-3 page bingbots add.. Now i have about >1200 page and making new page but bingbots dont come and index..

OzanN, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  6. Edward Johnson

Edward Johnson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello DP members,

All web crawlers have basic project name for slithering the web called 'Bugs', "bots" or 'crawlers'. Looking the substance on the Internet is the principle capacity of these, they add substance to their Database or Index. At whatever point individuals discover or look important substance on the internet searchers, results turn out from these databases, so it is key for your site or web journal to be recorded on their database.

You probably presented your site sitemap to Bing, Yahoo and Google web search tools as of now. It requires significant investment, web search tool bots work as indicated by their creeping timetable. At the same time by presenting your blog entries URL you can see the outcome rapidly as correlation to sitemap.

Correct! We are gonna present our Blog presents URL on Bing/Yahoo and Google web indexes for quick indexing.

Despite the fact that it is a long methodology to submit Blog URL exclusively, however who won't do as such for looking their posts in web search tool results!!

Take after the ventures underneath on the most proficient method to present your URLs for indexing utilizing the Google Fetch Tool.

• Click into your space inside GWT. On the off chance that you have not setup your webpage or blog in GWT you can take after their documentation on the best way to set up your website admin devices account.
    • On the left hand side extend "Slither" and click on "Bring as Google."
    • Enter in the URL of the page or post you have recently as of late composed or redesigned that you are needing to get ordered. And afterward click on the "Get" catch.

• At that point click on the "Submit to Index" catch.

You now have two decisions. You can either have Google slither just that URL or it can creep the URL and its direct connections. You just have such a variety of entries accessible to you every month.

Slither just this URL : 500 entries accessible every month

Slither this URL and its direct connections : 10 entries accessible every month

I would recommend "Slither just this URL" unless you are submitting substance that has other interlinked substance that has additionally been as of late overhauled. At that point press the "Go" catch.

You ought to then see a status of "Complete" in green and you can confirm the time and date that the URL was submitted. It keeps a log so you can simply reference back when submitting new substance.​

Edward Johnson, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  7. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Writing an epic piece of content for the web site or perhaps internet site is another thing, then again persons require in order to still find it. While web 2.0 is rising include, queries by using Yahoo and google and Yahoo are still the most recognized approach persons uncover your content. Search engines like yahoo can't stand information which is lacking time-span and good quality, as well as information which is unnecessary to the web page. Thus, I have a number of significant things to see which will ensure one to obtain quick listed with search engines like yahoo your new sector or perhaps internet pages:
    * Social Submission
    * Use WordPress to build your website
    * Submit your site to Google
    * Plenty of Contents & Deep Linking and so on. So may it helps you.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  8. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even without submitting your site to Bing you can use other method such as submission to authority sites that are related to your niche and there's no need to rush in your indexing.

KylieSweet, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  9. Rizwan Majeed

Rizwan Majeed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what plat for you are using for website, wordpress or else?
    I have written complete article about indexing in bing, check that.
    softall.org

Rizwan Majeed, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  10. SCnetwork

SCnetwork Banned

Best Answers:
    IMO, the best way is to use Bing Webmasters and to submit sitemap.

SCnetwork, May 17, 2015 IP
  11. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    usasportstraining, May 18, 2015 IP