1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need 2 long term writers for my blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by www.worldofdth.in, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is it not clear yet that the OP is new to hiring writers? @write.subhajit you are attacking the OP based on this thread's first post and blatantly ignoring his statements that follow.

Vitarank, Apr 1, 2015 IP
    wco and www.worldofdth.in like this.
  2. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He made a mistake by posting less rate and also complaint against this member "Content Maestro"
    Ask him first then msg other members,
    By the way you just only come to insust members here, i am online in DP most of the time so i see this notice, better u be online always then if u think anybody or I is wrong then blame.

write.subhajit, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  3. www.worldofdth.in

www.worldofdth.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I made a mistake !! Really? I think It was good for me that I haven't hired you.
    And where Vitrank insulted you?

www.worldofdth.in, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  4. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    See this line:
    Meaning of this line please,

Who is you to not take me rather i would not work for u if u give me a very high rate also, and u posted very much less rate here which insulted writers, so writers post comment here, and u also reported against Content Maestro, he don't no this matter just saying me the above line,
    Don't want to talk much.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  5. Vitarank

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now, that statement of yours to me, is insulting! I don't think it's for you to judge my presence here. I only come online to insult members?? Are you serious??

As for the above post, all I can say is, it's just language barrier. That post does not intend to insult you or anyone in any way.

Vitarank, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  6. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes u come online to insult only, otherwise how can u say I am wrong,
    First of all he gave very much less price,
    Secondly quite a few members is insulting his thread but he complain against that member "Content Maestro"
    Thirdly he said "
    "

Still if u think i am wrong, yes i am wrong just stop msging me with my name,
    If in future anyday if i ask native writers for $1/500 words, and if any member insult my thread i will then ask u the same question.

7. Vitarank

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can't even recall saying that you are wrong. And if I do, can you please quote that statement I made? What I'm trying to say is that yes, he made a ridiculous offer on the first post BUT he admitted that he is new in hiring writers and that he is open for what the writers have to offer. Those statements are quoted twice, by me and @Content Maestro. Despite @www.worldofdth.in clearing his intentions here you are still attacking the opening post which makes your argument very weak. Seriously dude, aside from the language barrier I am also seeing this as an ego issue because he puts you on hold/turned you down.

Vitarank, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  8. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok i understand it that he is new, and i think many writers had PM'ed him and said him their price, then he could edit the thread or if it was more than 8 hrs, he can could then post a new thread via post reply and say the new price but he didn't did, now say who is wrong I or he.

9. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A good discussion about rates was forming and it's such a shame it was overshadowed by petty bickering.

TextServices, Apr 1, 2015 IP
    Vitarank, Content Maestro and wco like this.
  10. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WTF! Bi**ch! $1 whaaaaaat? Is this what has been going on in my absence?

Kenya Writer, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  11. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't see how your presence is gonna change things either.:)

BTW, the OP has CLEARLY said that he's new to hiring writers and is willing to listen to what they would like to get paid. If you missed it for some reason, I'll quote it again for you -

Was that really necessary??

Content Maestro, Apr 2, 2015 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  12. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I totally agree with Mr. Content Maestro, before messaging read the whole thread then msg...

write.subhajit, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  13. Vitarank

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Finally!!! :D

Vitarank, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  14. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What FINALLY Sir?

write.subhajit, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  15. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The question 'How much should I pay a writer or for content?' is very relative and a definite answer can't be given. It depends on each individual scenario. But just so that you have a rough idea or something to build on, here's what I'd like to tell -
    The two most important things you should factor in when deciding the rate are the type of content you're looking for and the proficiency level of the writer/writers you hire.
    • If you wanna use the content mainly for SEO and link-building/backlinking or for bulk submission to article directories (- though it's as good as dead now), you probably wouldn't look for the highest quality. So, you don't have to worry about paying the highest rates. However, if you want content that's directly associated with your brand image, generates social engagement and organic traffic and successfully converts visitors into returning ones and finally into longtime customers, you should be ready to pay top dollar. Such content is often used for direct advertising and on landing pages of your main websites. Remember, the investment may seem a bit costly here but this type of content not only brings in an excellent profit but also builds a long-lasting and sizable following.
    • Writers will always charge according to their experience and proficiency level. Writers charging rock-bottom prices often promise 100% error-free content within a very short TAT. While it's very tempting and the rates seem quite pocket-friendly, the reality is that cheap content ALWAYS does more harm than good, though you may not realize it instantly. Your site loses authority and gets thrown out from SERPs within no time. A writer who charges more or asks for rates appropriate for good/high quality always takes the time to understand your business because they know that the content you want needs to be tailored specifically to your website. They'll research your niche deeply and thoroughly and always deliver unique and original content, which is the only kind of content you should really engage. A professional writer charging higher rates will bring far more value to the table than an average writer who will write for any price that gets them some work quickly. Remember, your website is directly associated with your online reputation and if you put up substandard or cheap content, it'll create a bad first impression and a visitor who has been to your site once will probably never return – more so because they'll find hundreds of other websites instantly through Google. A visitor lost is a potential customer lost to a competitor. So, don't compromise quality at any cost. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
    When working out the payment of a project with a writer, there are two patterns clients generally follow – pay per hour and pay per word.
    1. Paying per hour is the best approach when the content involved is of an uncertain nature. For such projects, a time frame for completion can't be predicted at the outset. As the writer is researching the subject, you'll encounter more ideas and points that are worth including in your content and sometimes the whole focus of the project needs to be redefined. This leads to more no. of edits and revisions and obviously consumes more time mainly for the writer. Then there are some projects for which you can constantly come up with new ways to present your content. Take, for example, writing content for an ad campaign. Also, when your site is quite new or not yet established and popular, you need to experiment with different types of content to see what exactly is driving more traffic and what not. As such, setting up a fixed word count right from the word go is not possible and again the time required to complete the work can't be estimated.
    2. On the other hand, when you're pretty sure about the no. of words each piece of content you're gonna publish should contain, paying per word works better. When your content doesn't need much research and most of the material a writer needs to whip it up for you is readily available, estimating a time frame for completion or a turnaround time becomes much easier for the writer. So, a per word pricing can work fine with the writer as well as the client in this case.
    On another note, you'll see many writers charging $1 per 100 words here. So, you might get the notion that it's the standard pricing. But that's NOT the case. Go to another forum or job board and you'll see writers charging much differently. There really is no “standard” pricing as such. It keeps on changing now and then. Also, you'll surprisingly find writers delivering very good quality charging way less, whereas, at the same time, you'll come across writers who don't really deliver up to the mark but charge very high. So, I would recommend you to first try out the services of different writers who suit your budget and then decide who you wanna hire. As has already been said on this thread, if you have a tight budget, go for a lesser no. of good-quality words rather than posting a bunch of sub-standard articles. It's always quality that brings long-term benefits and you should NEVER place quantity before it.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    Content Maestro, Apr 2, 2015 IP
    TextServices and Vitarank like this.
  16. Vitarank

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ^^ Best answer ;)

Even though OP already hired his writers. With @Content Maestro 's reply, he now have a clear view on what the "standard charge" for contents, quality-wise and market-wise.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    Vitarank, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  17. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Haven't been here long time. I was just mad at the post. In simple terms, honestly, the price is not even enough for "Copied content" :p

Kenya Writer, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  18. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Read the whole thread first then comment, OP has clearly said that he is new to hiring writers and is willing to listen to what writers would like to get paid.
    From Next Time Before Commenting In Other Members Thread Read Their Whole Msg FIRST Then Comment:mad:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    write.subhajit, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  19. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Take it easy, please

Kenya Writer, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  20. sandyx