1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello searching for a mentor in affiliate/internet marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Jcblue, Mar 20, 2015.

Hi Im searching for an affordable mentor for affiliate/internet marketing can you help me please?

Jcblue, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  2. Luis Diaz

Luis Diaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Jcblue, I'm willing to help you I have a 5 year experience in online marketing and I'm a full time online entrepreneur who helped 100+ people be successful and reach their goals. Contact me with any questions

Luis Diaz, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  3. Jcblue

Jcblue Member

Best Answers:
    ill contact

Jcblue, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  4. Jcblue

Jcblue Member

Best Answers:
    sorry im not looking for another affiliate product but a mentor

Jcblue, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  5. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Haha this happens all the time. The good mentors are usually priced at a 4-figure sum.

Ethan Alvin, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  6. ACandi

ACandi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Jcblue,

You can look up Dean Holland at Internet Profits Ltd, if he's not available you should be able to get a reference.

LB.

ACandi, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  7. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes if you looking for a mentor DP is best mentor for you just hand around people try to get newbies like you to their products that how it work but you find the right one and give some time to understand each other,,they all have their own product or affiliate product to get long with that how it come as a affordable price to you hope you got my advices..make sure you learn everyday!!Great to have you here we can see how much you need with a good mentor! hope you got my point!!

CYCchips, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  8. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    And that's why I decided to create a free series of blog posts (no opt-ins required) to help newbies understand how to get started in the MMO industry.

> 5-Part Course: How the MMO Game Works

The idea is for newbies to have an understanding first, before they spend another dime on a free course. I created this series simply because I was frustrated by the lack of such materials.

Hope this helps. Just my humble 2 cents.

Cheers,
    Alvin

Ethan Alvin, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  9. Jcblue

Jcblue Member

Best Answers:
    Lol sorry ..i dont understand that much CYchips

Jcblue, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  10. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    You do not need a mentor, all you really need to do is read at this forum and others. Use the search function to find specific information. Remember there are many sub-forums here and at other forums.

But most of all, just ask us the questions you would ask a mentor

al

agmccall, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  11. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you don't need a mentor. Why limit yourself to the advice of just one person who is only probably mentoring you for profit anyway.

You have the whole DP forum to ask any questions you want and you'll get answers from all sorts of people instead of just one person who is mentoring you all the way to the cashpoint.

Mkcoy, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  12. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's all good you will learn one day! and understand it SO stay with us at DP.,that's all,, you will be set to go!!
    Good luck!

CYCchips, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  13. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i agree..see i have proof here you dont really need a mentor you are your own mentor,,you can do this!

CYCchips, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  14. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jcblue there is no need to look in different places but you are already here in Digitalpoint forum there are many trusted people that are willing to guide you. Try to start a new and interesting thread that is related to your respective field and I will also contribute to the conversation. Cheers.

KylieSweet, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  15. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Agree with Jcblue there is enough support here to start making an income online. Unfortunately this is just another place to get lost in information overload. You need to find something you are interested in and either create a niche website around it for a need in the market not currently being met or easy to enter. Or you need to reach out to someone who has been there done that aka a mentor. Unfortunately, most IM mentors will not take you on board unless there is something in it for them, usually meaning a substantial investment upfront. These can range anywhere from $1K-10K and past. If you are serious and have the money to invest in a mentor do a lot of research and find someone who is right for you. Due diligence is most important here.

Dave Best, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  16. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good mentors are expensive, and their is no guarantee you will be successful. Your best bet would be to learn the basics first, SEO,PPC, and list building. You can also sign up to email list's to some of the top marketers and see how they do business. Some of these mentors will sell you you methods that nine times out of ten, they don't use themselves, they are just great salesmen and good at product creation. IMO these are the three most important ingredients to a great IM career....

1) Product creation
    2) Become a salesman
    3) Drive your own traffic (which includes having affiliates driving traffic for you also)

I don't know how far ahead you are in your IM learning, but I do recommend you focus on those three things :)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    The Peoples SEO, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  17. Jcblue

Jcblue Member

Best Answers:
    thanks

Jcblue, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  18. Jcblue

Jcblue Member

Best Answers:
    i dont know SEO and listbuilding

Jcblue, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  19. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You just need to learn basic SEO, like page structure and stuff like that. I wouldn't worry to much about it, since Google is always changing it's algorithms. List building is a must IMO, so you can drive your own traffic. Start small, look for information on these topics. Google traffic is good, but nowadays you really need to learn how to drive your own traffic. Google used to be easy to game, but most of learned the hard way, when they came out with their first major update. Try not to keep your eggs all in one basket, and learn to drive your own traffic :D

The Peoples SEO, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  20. nisjet

nisjet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, how are you?

Well, I can give you some suggestions from time to time as well if you like.

Hit me up with what questions you have in inbox and I will do all I can to help.

Take care

nisjet, Apr 4, 2015 IP