1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just started with Internet Marketing... Would like to get tips on how to sell my product?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Brian Wilson, Feb 20, 2015.

I have recently started in the internet marketing world and wonder what people thought of the affiliate page I created at http://sixfigureworld.com/jv/

I would also like to know if anyone is making 15K per month or more in this business?

Thank you

Brian Wilson, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  2. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice page. There are people out there that make 15k a month or even more but they do this buy building a list

kb24, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  3. Original Hosting

Original Hosting Active Member

Best Answers:
    Page looks good, although I would recommend capturing the user's info, and sending them that in an email.

Original Hosting, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  4. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The page looks good, add a subscribers option for emailing list and keep them updated with your website related news.

King-Servers, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  5. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good landing page for someone that is new to internet marketing. You have to understand that in this business there are many ways to skin a cat. If you are well into this niche, then I suggest you capture your visitors info and build a relationship with them and offer immense value. Have a funnel in place so that you make your coin on the backend selling a number of various content that helps your customer.

Also, in this business there are guys out there that are making 15k a day.

Baker Jaz, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  6. avroraventures

avroraventures Member

Best Answers:
    Quality product is KEY. With gazzillions of reviews outthere it's harder and harder to paddle "buy my stuff" type of product. Harder to create hype. I also want to learn about people making 15k+ outside of WeightLoss and HowTo niches

avroraventures, Feb 20, 2015 IP
    heartnet02 likes this.
  7. Dr. Bo

Dr. Bo Member

Best Answers:
    Your page looks interesting, but I didn't find enough information about your product, about your sales funnel. My suggestion for you is to add a prize contest if you want to get more affiliates, this works a lot. And I totally agree with other members that you should capture your visitors info.

Dr. Bo, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  8. mikebvm

mikebvm Member

Best Answers:
    I think you need more call to action links throughout the page. I think I only see one. It's in the middle of everything and just plain text.

As users scroll down on the page, they need to see eye catching "Sign up now" links.

mikebvm, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  9. garethjehu

garethjehu Member

Best Answers:
    Great page. But you dont connect with your audience. Everyone has a slightly different view on this but I like to connect with my audience. Put an optin capture on and give them a reason to join your list. Do you have any conversion rates, any EPC figures. Give people a reason to do what you want them to.

garethjehu, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  10. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Building a list is going to be your best bet with affiliate marketing. Also, I would create a blog with free tips on making money, seo, etc and include your link when it is relevant. You can also pay people to send your link out to their list for a price.

Curtis Dawson, Feb 25, 2015 IP
    heartnet02 likes this.
  11. moonshaneisle

moonshaneisle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, for me joining social media and doing a video about your product will be your best bet.. :)

moonshaneisle, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  12. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmmm my question is: Why are you showing us an affiliate/jv page?

I hope you are not sending traffic to that page.

Ethan Alvin, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  13. dean dinchester

dean dinchester Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start with your branding first, tell people about your product, have customer engagements and promote your products locally.

dean dinchester, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  14. Jelena Ostrovska

Jelena Ostrovska Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all, I would suggest you to use a capture page with a good copy, that people would like to opt in. You need to build your LIST! This is extremely important if you're marketing online. Your list is your asset. And you need to build relationships with your list. The money is not only in your list, but in the follow up with your list.
    You don't need to pitch your business right away to your subscribers. What you need to do is give them value, help them, provide solution to their problems.
    Another good thing is a Blog. It is an essential part if you're going to market online in a long haul. Your blog is your home, where you can redirect people. But don't write everything about your business there, provide good content. In some places you may leave a link. Create curiosity about what is it that you do. Position yourself as a leader, and you'll attract more people to YOU and your business

Jelena Ostrovska, Feb 27, 2015 IP
    heartnet02 likes this.
  15. Awwab Tahir

Awwab Tahir Member

Best Answers:
    Just create small targeted niche website and write high quality reviews on relevant products. Make visitors aware of the spam online similar to your product and recommend them your product which is good. Also grab emails and create list to build trust. Don't worry if you have low email subscriber. They will trust you and you will make money by recommending them great products. Hope this has answered your question.

Awwab Tahir, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  16. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i Agree with My friend Alvin Even you claim you new this is kind of marketing stretegy you should add your link to your signature once you provide good content to other people, from the subject you know better even you are new you have skills,,for me this is not good way to make 15k not even close looking spam,,,,sorry no offend just give you my honest opinion.....good luck!

CYCchips, Mar 5, 2015 IP