1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TOP 5 Fat loss diets on Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by JamesColin, Oct 20, 2012.

1. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    2 years later, I'm still paying 127 euros monthly to this french affiliation club, I have over 30 email lists, I've been losing money ever since that old message of mine.
    I should quit. :)

JamesColin, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  2. wentzco

wentzco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Chestbrah - I'm curious if you are getting these Facebook sales via mentions on your Facebook page or if you are using Facebook PPC or "Boost Post". Sending traffic directly to 3 Week Diet or your own landing page? I haven't promoted Clickbank products via Facebook yet myself but do have a few pages as well use their PPC. I'm also curious because I just completed a lease of a weight loss program domain name & the leaser is launching a weight loss product via Clickbank shortly.

wentzco, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  3. Chestbrah

Chestbrah Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do FB ads straight to the landing page . High volume of traffic with low cost ads targeted to those interested in weight loss.

Chestbrah, Feb 24, 2015 IP