1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pinball Publisher Network Alternative - CashMyLinks

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by sp360, Jul 8, 2013.

Hello everyone, Pinball has closed down and many PPI affiliates are looking for an alternative. The best Pinball alternative at the moment is CashMyLinks. Been using for them for a very long time and they always pay on time and early: http://www.affpaying.com/cashmylinks

CashMyLinks conversion rates double and sometimes triple those of Pinball's.
    Don't be fooled by other companies high rates. They shave and conversions are no where near CashMyLinks'.

If you have any questions, please post here or PM me.

You could signup at http://affiliates.cashmylinks.com/signup or you could signup under my referral in my signature. Either way it's a great network :)

sp360, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  2. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, I heard few times that CML rates are same or higher. But never saw a proof... I know PPN stats and CML stats are different... but could you show lets say stats of website impression in January (PPN) and your PPN stats from January and current stats from CML... I am asking for January because that time was PPN earnings not so bad.

webmoney, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  3. abdessamad khairate

abdessamad khairate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, someone please can proof if cashmylinks is scam or not? Do they really pay? thanks

abdessamad khairate, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  4. webmoney

Best Answers:
    they pay on time... they missed my payment once and once I told them they apologized and sent sooner the next month payment. So communication is also good.

webmoney, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  5. abdessamad khairate

abdessamad khairate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    webmoney - can you prove they pay? I started making $30 a day (1300 click), I never imagined I would earn that amount of money

abdessamad khairate, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  6. webmoney

Best Answers:
    Here it is... my little but regular payment :)

Attached Files:

webmoney, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  7. octalsystems

octalsystems Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i dont know how everyone saying they are good, i tried using them and i am sending them lots of traffic but there systems is not counting my conversion i asked them to look at this issue 20 days ago tthen after waiting 10 days they replied that they will look in to this no it is 20 days no reply yet, worst customer support
    i guess they dont care at all, if anyone knows any good pay per install which allows direct download link please tell me ,

octalsystems, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  8. webmoney

Best Answers:
    That is right that support could be improved. I am in touch with support so once I will talk to them I will ask also about your case.
    I can suggest perinstallcash who has now also content locker even for adult traffic.

webmoney, Feb 23, 2015 IP