1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Affordable Content Writers, Article/Blog Writers!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by RULE, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am looking for Low Cost Content Writers for Articles & Blog writing

We are looking for Individuals and Freelancers only!
    Need Indian Writers!
    Quality Content writing ( ecommerce product writing, writing on products etc)
    Article writing 500 words, Blog writing 500 words
    Our Price ranges from Rs 70 to Rs 120 max (depends on the quality of the article)
    Prices will be increased in future for sure!
    Writer must have minimum 2 yrs experience
    No spam articles, must be 100% copyscaped, score must be good in grammarly and must not be spinned content.
    Pm with sample links of your work asap and skype id

Thank

RULE, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm an individual writer and a freelancer and I don't really believe much in outsourcing. I'm also an Indian writer.:)
    I've an experience of about 3 years working as a content writer.:)
    So, all in all, I guess I'm the perfect writer for this job , at least as far as the said criteria go.

Low cost and affordable depends on how you define it and the price bracket you consider.
    Let's strike up a conversation so that we can see if we're on the same page about it.

The most important part, the pricing ....
    Assuming a conversion rate of 1 US Dollar = 60 INR (Indian Rupees), which I guess is fairly close to the going one (if you Google it), what you're paying comes out approximately to $1.17 for 500 words for the lowest quality and $2 for the same no. of words for the highest quality, where obviously how good (or bad) the 'quality' is will be decided by you.
    The average going rate on DP is $1 per 100 words and this holds true for non-native writers as well. So, what you're offering is far too low, EVEN for Indian writers. Never mind, you already said you want someone 'low-cost' and 'affordable'. But this 'low-cost' is quite shocking! :O

You're telling me that you expect all that for $1.17 to $2 per 500 words!!!! Really???? ROFLMFAO. [​IMG]

NO OFFENSE INTENDED, but bring your prices up to the mark and I'll deliver "quality", "no spam" and "fully Copyscape-passed" content which has a "good score in Grammarly" and is "not spun" .... FOR SURE. :D

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    Content Maestro, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  3. chrisrocs

chrisrocs Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have to agree with Content Maestro. No offense OP, but for those prices you're really just asking for garbage writing. If you want high quality, thoughtful writing then you really have to be willing to offer more. Even $1/100 is on the cheap side when it comes to quality freelance writing in my opinion, but that is pretty much the bare minimum any decent writer is going to accept, unless maybe you're offering a lot of long-term/consistent work.

chrisrocs, Feb 10, 2015 IP
    DuneDreamer and Content Maestro like this.
  4. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What exactly does low cost means to you as an Individual?

I believe good writers produce quality work. You may be surprised they will contact you in future when you have decided to raise the price. :( No hard feelings.

This is too low. It means $1.1 per 500 words. My advice is simple, PLEASE RAISE YOUR PRICE PER ARTICLE OR LOWER YOUR STANDARDS.

While this is illegal as far as writing is concerned, the price you quoted depict the possibility of plagiarism, spinning and low scores in grammarly.

All the best though.

Regards

Kenya Writer, Feb 11, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  5. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

You have not read fully my add. First of all i have said i will increase the prices of sure. 2nd i am looking for indian writers so don't compare with the so called dollars $$! So i don't need a Google to check the conversion rate at all my dear friend. There are many indian writers who do work at less price & later those prices are increased.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    RULE, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  6. GodsOwnWriter

GodsOwnWriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am amazed to see how people want to get quality on a budget... First off... Quality can never come in such a low budget, because that's more like underemployment.. Any sensible writer who knows what he is doing will not work at such rates.. Secondly you want copyscape pass and grammarly qualified articles.. Mark me if I am wrong... But writers are not slaves... It is because of such "low" cost writers turning in garbage work to the clients that everyone keeps looking for "native" writers.
    Oh you are an Indian writer? I don't want to deal with your junk... That's the kind of comments some "good" writers who ask for even a decent wage have to face. Why so? Because some other writers just keep cutting the costs to make both ends meet and submit spun or meaningless content.
    The Only day Dp will become a better place is when writers stop accepting such demeaning offers.
    My one cent to the community that makes me a better writer.

GodsOwnWriter, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  7. chrisrocs

chrisrocs Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yup, GodsOwnWriter hit the nail on the head. Quality writing should be properly remunerated, regardless of the writer's nationality. Personally, I would happily pay an Indian writer (or any non-native English writer) a more than fair wage for their work if it is of high quality, even if they're supposedly willing to "work at less price."

@OP - If you have writers working for such cheap rates, I would be interested in seeing some of their work. I doubt their writing is as good as you say it is, if they're willing to accept those prices. Are your clients okay with paying for a bunch of nonsensical, botched up content? Again, I mean no offense, I'm just looking out for fellow writers and even offering some friendly business advice (you get what you pay for! :D).

chrisrocs, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  8. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need to ask you two questions. Three actually.

1). What exactly is exempting you from increasing the price right now, even for the Indian writers as you so claim.

2). Do you think you are going to get the writer soon? It is highly unlikely.

3). Do you really think, in your own judgment, that you should be paying $1.1 for a 500 words article? Quality work?

I still do not get it.

Kenya Writer, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  9. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In the first place, why should any writer work for such a low rate?? Just because you'll increase the pay later?? Or you have a tight budget?? Or just because the writers you wanna hire are from India??
    Do you think your promise of higher pay down the line is gonna work friend? There are so many buyers here promising a higher pay in future, but it never or seldom happens. At least that's what I've experienced. It's a very old trick to get writers to deliver their best in the vain hope of getting paid better down the road - I'm NOT referring to you personally. No savvy writer's gonna believe such pretenses.
    You mean I'm comparing Dollars with Indian currency!! Seriously?? :O LOL. I've considered US Dollars because it's a universal standard of comparison. This is a global marketplace where cross-country transactions take place. It doesn't matter which country/countries the buyers and sellers are from.
    OK, so you want me to consider Indian Rupees because you're specifically looking for Indian writers?? Here you go -
    On the highest side of your quoted price range, you're offering 120 INR (Indian Rupees) for an article that has the best quality, where again, how good or bad the 'quality' is will be judged by YOU. I don't know and don't care which part of India you live in, but 120 INR is barely able to treat a decent day's lunch one time, no matter where you're in India. Heck, even a movie ticket in a multiplex costs you AT LEAST 100 INR! And you're expecting writers to deliver a 500-words "quality", "no spam", "fully Copyscape-passed" and “not spun” article which has a "good score in Grammarly" for a mere 120 INR, that too if it's of the highest quality, which again will be decided by you exclusively?? No writer, unless they're a prodigy of some sort, will write 500 words with the said features without taking at least a couple of hours. Spending 2 hours just for 120 INR is simply not worth.:( And with your quoted price, your chances of getting such a writer come almost to zero. If you do happen to get one, I would urge you to check whether the person you hire at that price is really a 'writer'.:)
    Ha! Again …. how many of them are really 'writers'? Even if there's one, they can't afford to continue working for long at such a poor rate. And are you assuming that just because they're Indian writers, they work or should work for a lower price?? Heck! It's because of such a pathetic and insulting BS attitude people get the notion that they can pay a writer from India far lesser than the normal market standards.
    As @GodsOwnWriter and @chrisrocs have already pointed out, content should be paid what it really deserves, REGARDLESS OF THE WRITER'S NATIONALITY AND FIRST LANGUAGE. If you're paying non-native writers lesser just because they live someplace where expenses are comparatively lower, it's a GRAVE insult of their dignity and nationality.

NO OFFENSE, but wish you the best for your search for 'writers' at that rate. Good luck.:)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    Content Maestro, Feb 11, 2015 IP
    GodsOwnWriter likes this.
  10. GodsOwnWriter

GodsOwnWriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay enough molestation, I think the OP got our point. :) Sorry @RULE if this made you feel awkward, but we are just a bunch of writers who want to thrive here. We have no grudge against you, but it was high time we united and spoke for our rights. As @Content Maestro @chrisrocs have placed it, Content Writing / Development is not an easy task. People mistake content writing merely as the art of rewriting content from around the internet, but it goes way beyond rewriting to be honest. As writers, we have to follow a certain discipline in our lives and we have to keep ourselves updated with the current writing trends and various niche related fashions (i don't want to go into details). I hope you are getting my point.

Time = Money and by all means I hope what ever you do brings you great luck and fortune, but not at the cost of another underemployment of a fellow writer.

We are not against you looking out for 100 INR work (no we are not), but what we are against is the fact that you lay a million guidelines for the same work for which some of us get a decent wage, while others have a hard time cracking a deal because (again) some of us just give into the temptation of making a living out of writing, then fail to keep the expectation of the clients for long as the work involves a lot of time and energy.

We are the writers, we are the artists that make or break this community. My sister was previously into content writing a few years back and you should have seen DP. What a fantastic forum it was (and it still undoubtedly is), but not like before, no ways. DP has lost its old flame, because of this constant wage war since the past one or two years. Today, other IM forums refer to DP as "Scrub Network." Really? Scrub Network? That's what we have become? I say NO!

Put an end to this. By all means, do business but don't hurt the community. I suggest you either raise your wage, or just lower your expectations. Either ways, don't hurt the community. Writers will unite one day, and trust me when I say this! When that happens, there wont be room for bargaining.

GodsOwnWriter, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  11. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You've indeed hit the nail right on the head again with most of that. Actually, it's required reading for some buyers who post offers like this here.
    Real quality content takes time and effort to be written. And getting paid peanuts in exchange is sure as hell not acceptable according to any writer who delivers that quality!
    How on earth can some people expect "quality", "no spam", "fully Copyscape-passed" and “not spun” content with "good score in Grammarly" for slave rates? In the first place, do they really understand what 'quality' is? And how long are their sites able to stay in SERPs? Sooner or later, the sub-par content on their sites will make Google slap them hard – and more so after the recently implemented algo updates.

It NEVER was, is and will be personal. If these buyers bring the wages they're offering to the required standards, why won't good-quality writers be willing to work for them?

Content Maestro, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  12. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been in writing, not for long though, but I am sure the OP does not understand that even Indian writers need not be treated with disrespect. Low rates, in the name of INDIAN WRITERS, is absolutely disrespectful. $1 is not even enough to buy a bottle of water in Kenya.

I like this point. First, we all agree that writing is an art. In the ancient times, when grandapa and grandma were still breathing, life was cheap, so $1 could be just fine. But that was then.

Writing has gone beyond the edge of being an art. It has become a profession, a field from which people like me and the rest make a living, not bucks for soda and pop corns in the next "Arrow Episode" show.

NO HARD FEELINGS THOUGH

Kenya Writer, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  13. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's quite understandable if you reduce the rates JUST A BIT when you're dealing with writers from your own country, because normally, direct bank transfers are possible and the transfers do not cost much or do not even cost at all in some cases.
    But the rate being offered here is not only way too low, it's also very humiliating for any writer, NO MATTER WHERE THEY'RE FROM! $2 for 500 words, that too when on the highest side????!!!! Heck! :mad: …. Oops! We should be talking in Indian Rupees here. :oops: Sorry! My bad. 120 INR for 500 words that are "quality", "no spam", "fully Copyscape-passed", “not spun” and with "good score in Grammarly"!!!! ROFL [​IMG] Ask any writer from India if they find this rate acceptable and if they do, confirm first whether they're actually a 'writer' and if they're indeed one, ask them for how long they can deliver the content with said features for this price. Not for long, I bet.

The only positive part with this offer is the OP's promise of a higher pay down the line. Let's assume the OP really intends to do it. Even then, how much exactly is he/she gonna pay afterwards?? When your beginning rate is so ridiculously poor, does it really matter even if you double or triple it later?

Content Maestro, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  14. nbhand03

nbhand03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OMG that's some seriously not-so-serious discussion going on here. I'm an Indian writer and I do work at rates (or in the same ballpark) offered by this buyer. Would I want to get offered/paid better rates? Hell yeah! But seriously why must a buyer be judged (dare I say, trolled) for trying to get best price (even when it's lower than widely-accepted "industry" rate and/or unreasonable for many)? So he likes to drive a hard bargain, so what? He's free to make an offer, is he not? I mean, the guy puts up an offer. Some like it, some don't. Those who like it, apply; those who don't like it, stay away. What's the point in trolling? Whatever happened to 'being able to acknowledge others' thoughts/opinions despite not agreeing'?

@RULE: Talk to me if this is still open. I WILL deliver what you're looking for.

Regards,
    NB

ps - I didn't mean to offend anybody here. I just didn't agree with all the judgment and unsolicited advice being hurled at the person for no apparent reason.

nbhand03, Feb 12, 2015 IP
    prajayblogger and RULE like this.
  15. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Wondering why people like @RULE exist here on DP? ^Read his comment!

seo_buzz, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  16. nbhand03

nbhand03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow! What's with the judgment @seo_buzz and what for? This is a marketplace mate. We're all here to sell our services for a price. Now if a particular buyer's price doesn't work for you that doesn't mean it can't/shouldn't/mustn't work for anybody.

Oh and BTW while we're at that, if you don't like to compete on price why bother in the first place? If you think your product deserves better rates, try'n find the buyers who agree. Simple!

nbhand03, Feb 12, 2015 IP
    prajayblogger likes this.
  17. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Then don't sell yourself short by accepting the below average rates being offered. By continually doing so, the rates will not increase because buyers know they can offer below the average rates and someone will always accept the offer. This drives the entire market down, in favor of the buyer, not the writer. When the buyer can no longer receive the quality of work they expect at the below average rate, the buyer has limited options left and the buyer usually opts to increase their rate to at least the average rate, to increase their chances of attracting the quality of writer they want.

The rate will continue to drop as long as writers continue to allow it to.

TextServices, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  18. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am beyond disbelief that someone will actually go with OP's rate, considering the quality he is looking for. @nbhand03 can seem to pull off a decent article/output judging by his posts on this thread. He may be the one you are looking for @RULE!

Vitarank, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  19. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The last time I checked, humankind was entitled to opinions. If you feel sorry, kindly do not be. If you find us wrong, you can PM the OP. No hard feelings. If budget is fine for you, please go ahead. Sign up for the job. We did not block you, did we?

But for how long will you write at the same rate :( I doubt you will for long

@RULE , soon the OP will be looking for you. Be calm, relax, enjoy writing. Get money and enjoy. Cheers

@Vitarank, it's called market soiling. The Content Section has become a den of cheap rates. The OP wants it all, he wants it now, he wants it better, or maybe perfect, at $1.1 per 500 words. My GOD :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    Kenya Writer, Feb 12, 2015 IP
    2 people like this.
  20. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Then why in the first place are you not going for a better pay mate?? What's the point in accepting these $1 and $2 offers when you're sure that you deserve much more?? Why are you deliberately undervaluing your own time, effort, worth and potential??
    As @TextServices has already stated, you're not only killing your own prospects, you're also contributing to the general decline of the market at least as far as the pay goes.
    Just as this platform is open for buyers to post their offers, no matter how cheap they are, it's also open for sellers to comment about those offers. There will be negative as well as positive comments. If you don't approve of the negative comments, just ignore and move on.
    Do you understand the difference between trolling and posting comments about an offer? If both are the same thing to you, you're also 'trolling'. So why accuse others of doing it??
    You mean people should acknowledge the rate OP is offering despite the fact how insulting and demeaning it is?? Whatever happened to sanity?
    No apparent reason??!! Despite the OP's blindingly visible derogatory comments about Indian writers and disdainful rates, you say there's no apparent reason?? I hope your eyesight's working fine.

NO OFFENSE. I wish you all the best for this gig.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    Content Maestro, Feb 12, 2015 IP
    DuneDreamer and Vitarank like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.