1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Review of Ultra SEO Solutions

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by trimme, Nov 9, 2011.

1. RazorJulian

RazorJulian Peon

Best Answers:
    I second that. Ultra SEO Solutions are one of the best search engine optimization companies out there. I have purchased tons of SEO work from them and I am ranking TOP 3 for all 50 keywords I have targeted with them.

RazorJulian, May 21, 2012 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, May 21, 2012 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol! i was thinking the same. 2 people vouching for the service both have 3 posts in total and both signed up in the same month. quite a coincidence.

sultanofseo, May 21, 2012 IP
  4. amazingcooper

amazingcooper Peon

Best Answers:
    what a pity? ineffective marketing technique...

amazingcooper, May 23, 2012 IP
  5. andjelina

andjelina Peon

Best Answers:
    I wanted to place an order from ultraseosolutions.com and wanted to know if anyone used them recently? I saw lots of good reviews but they are a couple of months ago. Want to make sure I spend my money wisely. thx

andjelina, Feb 6, 2015 IP
  6. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:

By all (legit) accounts the answer is a resounding no.
    N.

Nigel Lew, Feb 6, 2015 IP
  7. HONEST_80

HONEST_80 Member

Best Answers:
    I ordered a small SEO Package 3 weeks ago and I received the report last week. I spot checked some of the links and I found them all. Quality is good and their support is awesome as I got all my emails answered within a few hours. The only problem was that the campaign's ETA was 9 days but I actually got it on the 10th day. One day late but I do not mind as long as I got good work. I noticed some ranking boosts 2 days ago and I've got my fingers crossed as I hope to rank top 3 for my target keywords.

My reply, YES: Go for Ultraseosolutions.com .. They are professional and they still deliver good results and I would highly vouch for them.

Also, to be fair, they delivered an additional 10% links to compensate for the 24 hour delay.

Good luck

HONEST_80, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  8. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:

Please show us an invoice.

Nigel Lew, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  9. HONEST_80

HONEST_80 Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure why I should share an invoice but here you go
    [​IMG]

10. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Looks to me like a bunch of advertisements posted by members with zero credibility. I don't know why I'm even giving this post a bump, other than to tell people to watch out. Blog commenting is practically dead and there are so many betters ways of performing proper SEO. To the guy who just paid over $150, hopefully you get what you were hoping for (and it sticks)!

FPForum, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  11. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, was just curious really. What they offer has not been SEO for years as it is. Its just spam. Its always odd when folks with no posts show up all of a sudden.
    Thanks for posting the invoice though.

N.

Nigel Lew, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  12. HONEST_80

HONEST_80 Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel, my pleasure.

What they offer is great work and results from my POV.

Well blog comments are placed as 2nd tier links while tier 1 links were quality guest posts. So I guess you didn't even bother to check their SEO packages before making your claim.

Also wanted to mention that any link building strategy can be misused. I do not mind blog comments as long as they are either of very high quality or 2nd or 3rd tier links.

13. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    honest_80, IMHO, its too early for you to give them a genuinely positive review. what works one week, doesn't necessarily work the next.
    I am certain you have much better things to do, but I would love it if you could spare the time to come back in 2-3 months with charts with ranking improvements, as this would help to prove that it was indeed an effective strategy.

matt_62, Feb 8, 2015 IP
    FPForum likes this.
  14. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    @HONEST_80 - So, you paid almost $200 for a link pyramid with guest posts and blog comments as tier 2? You likely got ripped off, but tell us how many guest posts it is anyways...AND your invoice says "Only comments on unique domains" and nothing about guest posts. Now you have me thinking that you really don't even know what you bought, which means your likely an extreme newbie who got ripped off. But hey, keep paying almost $200 for your "quality" blog comments - People will take that from you all day long LOL

Your invoice is from a couple weeks ago, and you're already on here trying to leave an "honest review"..Everyone else has called you (and likely the other fake accounts) out on it.. At this point all the bumps you're giving this post is likely only hurting the company, not helping it. Take your other fake accounts and give it 3-4 months and then come back and leave an honest review with results. Maybe by then you'll have a little more reputation around this forum too :rolleyes:

FPForum, Feb 8, 2015 IP