1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where are the bloggers hanging out?...

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Hudsonkraft, Jan 30, 2015.

This year my blog seems to be really kicking off. As I get more traffic and followers, I get more and more questions. So...

I need to know where the bloggers are hanging out on the internet... and on D.P ?

I have so many questions. I need an experienced blogging buddy or mentor or just forums specifically for blogging. My efforts and questions are mostly not money based.

I've seen the forums from problogger - looks great, but I'd rather not pay a subscription at this point.

Any help?

Hudsonkraft, Jan 30, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Ruano

Matthew Ruano Peon

Best Answers:
    What questions might you have buddy?

Matthew Ruano, Jan 30, 2015 IP
  3. Hudsonkraft

Hudsonkraft Member

Best Answers:
    I have constant questions. There's no point listing any now on this thread. I'm reading all I can as I tread water. Today I read the problogger book and just started another social media tips book

Hudsonkraft, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  4. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are your questions? Perhaps, people on this forum can answer them. That would a start.

ablaye, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  5. rose@youzign

rose@youzign Member

Best Answers:
    Idea pop-up: you can use social media like twitter and Fb to seek our awesome bloggers of today. On twitter, you can befriend excellent bloggers by following / tweeting directly to them and on FB, join blogging groups/ communities where they mostly come active. like this one: Iloveblogging

From experience, I know excellent bloggers are always friendly and always ready to help and share. :)

rose@youzign, Feb 16, 2015 IP