1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adcash.com (Cash traffic) is a Big Scam With Proof (Warning)

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by webwwe, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Mo-T

Mo-T Member

Best Answers:
    I was also blocked by adcash, just few days before payment was due..
    "Account blocked due to fraudulent activity", WTF? the only fraud I see is the rediciluos CPM I get for spamming my website with their pop ups

Mo-T, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  2. Hurki

Hurki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what is the problem with you guys...

I used Adcash, and got my money... never had problems...

Just follow their rules, and you are Ok

Hurki, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Does adcash only have CPA offers?

evelinawilliams007, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  4. Mo-T

Mo-T Member

Best Answers:
    they also offer cpl and pop ups

Mo-T, Jan 28, 2015 IP
    evelinawilliams007 likes this.
  5. svensanchez

svensanchez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ALERT: ADCASH SHOWING ADS WITH VIRUS

Hello, my story is a little different: I can't tell if they are a scam or not, as I withdrew from them before getting the 100 Euro minimum payout when I noticed they were advertising sites with VIRUSES!

I signed up to AdCash in mid January because their site looked very professional and because every French company I have worked with in the past has been very ethical, so I thought this would be the case too. After I signed up one of their Latin America representatives (Rocio Soto Watt) greeted me and helped me to get their ads running. I thought it was a very good service and although I only placed their tag on a small portion of my site to test them I began generating a little more than 1 euro per day.

HOWEVER, I didn't add their tag on the rest of my site because from the second or third day I noticed a virus warning when an AdCash ad opened. I contacted them via Rocio Soto and she answered "Finally! I was looking for that ad! I have removed their campaign, thank you!". It was odd, but didn't think much about it. Until two days later when another ad opened a new virus warning. I contacted Rocio again and told her about it, and that I wouldn't be able to put their tag on all my site if they continued to advertise sites with viruses. She said she was going to remove that campaign too, but I was already worried.

Nevertheless I still didn't remove their tag and gave them a second chance. The day after, the same FIRST ad with virus appeared, so I aked WTF is going on. She simply said "If you want, I can remove your site from the downloads campaigns but your earnings will suffer". I answered that the first site was NOT a downloads banner (it was a Latin American news site) and that I didn't care about about reducing the earnings, but I didn't want to show ads with viruses to my visitors.

She didn't answer, but their virus ads appeared again the next day so I decided to remove their tag and asked her to pay my earnings to that date. By then, I had already researched about AdCash and read all these scam stories, and also many people complaining not to be paid and being blocked just before getting to the 100 euros payout line.

I was sure that I wouldn't be paid the 20+ euros I earned with AdCash and of course, Rocio's answer was: "I am sorry but our policy is to only pay once you get to 100 euros. If you want to be paid, you need to keep showing our ads until you get to 100 euros". I thanked her, told her to keep the 20 euros and came here to tell my story.

Bottom line is: DON'T TRUST THEM!!!

svensanchez, Jan 30, 2015 IP
  6. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    this is not a scam if you hack this system then thay block your account me got my last month third payment

pakhackerz, Jan 30, 2015 IP
  7. RXRO

RXRO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    adcash is a black market advertising company ! .. hackers and thieves make deal with them to get the hackers more victims to hack and steal there computer processor and rams to Run some of there work for them or maybe even worth steal bank accounts and personal information from web browsers and e-mails .

if i were you i would have threaten them and make a clear complain with evidence to the FBI or so.
    u know stand ur ground , fuck them up and get tons of money and be proud of yourself in return .

RXRO, Jan 31, 2015 IP
  8. Hurki

Hurki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People, don't be silly... Adcash pays ... and that's it...

If you try to hack their system, or cheat in any way ... they won't pay you, and that is perfectly normal... try to cheat Adsense, and you will see what will happen...

Hurki, Jan 31, 2015 IP
  9. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    adcash might be ran by french people (yet I think the company has been purchased a couple of years ago, not sure) they are not registered in France
    Adresse postale:
    Kentmanni 4, 10116 Tallinn, Estonia
    N° de registre

N° de TVA:
    EE101470034
    Contacter le support:

Heures d'ouverture:
    Lu-Ve 10:00 - 19:00 (GMT +2)

IG2010, Jan 31, 2015 IP
  10. Lavi_SR

Lavi_SR Member

Best Answers:
    It seams to me that most of you who claim that adcash is a scam are the one whit bad and poorly visited sites so you guys need someone to blame for your failure and inability to earn money from your sites.

I have seen many prof of payments and not even 1 real prof they are scam people. As for viruses goes i have been using adcash for almost 3 year and it do happen from time to time but my manager remove them asap. Same thing happen on other networks (only adsense don't have this problem). Biggest problem for me is a huge drop in earnings last few months (50-70%) but that is a different story.

Also 1 more prof of payments:
    Nw8mmtA.png

Lavi_SR, Feb 1, 2015 IP
    Hurki likes this.
  11. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That doesn't mean anything at all... some network might suits some people and some others may not, however a drop of 70% in your earning doesn't ring the bell for you?

IG2010, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  12. Lavi_SR

Lavi_SR Member

Best Answers:
    Of course that is why i have decided to try some new networks and see how it goes. Drop in earnings is bad true, however i can't call them a scam since they have pay me on time every payment for years now, and i did earn a lot of money whit them.

I also know few people who use them and they to get payments on time. To be honest i am sorry for this huge drop in earning since i don't like to test (and risk) whit new networks, but hey sometime you have to risk it's part of a job.

I have also had payment problems whit some networks and i do know how annoying it can be, however big earnings or small one thing is sure and that is that adcash pay there publishers if they play fair.

Lavi_SR, Feb 3, 2015 IP
    Hurki likes this.
  13. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really believe that most of the time all is based on your traffic quality and country, I have ran some ads with adcash and even 70% of french traffic and 20% from UK, I earned about $0.03 with adcash for 9000 visitors, thus not giving a go.

IG2010, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  14. fairydl

fairydl Peon

Best Answers:
    hi ,,,
    IM using popunders in my website.that is about just one month that im using adcash pop unders . I have one question guys ! couse im new and i dont understand this. just look at the pic below and tell me what does that mean ...
    [​IMG]
    is that mean that now i have just about 14 cents! or each of days are separate and going to be a bigger number at the end of the month!if it is about just 14 cents for 1 month , then is'nt that a little too small ?!

Attached Files:

fairydl, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  15. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your accout balance says it all, 0.14 cts

IG2010, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  16. Gigi_01

Gigi_01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay away from adcash. I mean it, stay away. Last week has 2 virus on their banners and Google blacklisted my website because of them. But most important their rates are too low. Lets say 14K impressions, 1200 click, only 0.30 euro cents. Just stay away from adcash.

Gigi_01, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  17. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recently applied for Adcash and get approved. But the ad quality is very bad looks like spammy. So, I quit them and currently stick with Google Adsense #1 and best program.

iwebsocial, Aug 16, 2015 IP
  18. Dapinder

Dapinder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ADCASH IS A SCAM AD NETWORK. SPECIALLY FOR AMERICA. DO YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE POP UP THAT COME UP ON YOUR SCREEN REQUIRING YOU TO CALL A TOLL FREE NUMBER ARE THROUGH THE ADCASH NETWORK..PROOF COMING SOON.

Dapinder, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  19. Dapinder

Dapinder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    JUST KIDDING GUYS. EVERYONE IS POSTING SOMETHING. I TRIED TO POST SOMETHING AS WELL. ADCASH IS ONE OF THE BEST AD NETWORKS TO WORK WITH AS AN ADVERTISER AND AS A PUBLISHER AS WELL.

Dapinder, Sep 23, 2015 IP
  20. svsanchez

svsanchez Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Gigi, sorry to hear you got blocked by Google due to AdCash's viruses. That's why I removed them quickly, I didn't want my site banned from Google or worse, from Adsense. I can tell you my site has a lot of traffic but the amount they pay for Latin America traffic is EXTREMELY low. I'm happy sticking to Adsense and local ad networks.

svsanchez, Sep 23, 2015 IP