1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using VPN over adsense ads

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by royalstar_23, Jan 28, 2015.

Hello,

I have my company running and i got many clients who run adsense and other things on there website. I am into web designing and development... My one client is from Canada and he is using a VPN over adsense and clicking his own ads, And seriously he is earning $350/mo on average basis and he is taking wire payment since last 4 months(Which i have seen).

As far as i know, It is against adsense terms and they will ban you right away by saying invalid clicks etc etc.. I always feel google have a soft corner for people from US and Canada and he is strict against people from Asia..

My question is: If anyone have tried similar kind of thing too, Does it works for you !!

royalstar_23, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  2. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    me also use vpn and earn daily 5 to 7 $ but you need good traffic on your ads then you click other wise account block

pakhackerz, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  3. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Don't they tract from where the click comes from????? Isn't it risky?? They store cookies too i believe

royalstar_23, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  4. WRZdesign

WRZdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best traffics is organic, vpn mean anonymous so it's kinda risky your adsense account might be banned if 100% clicks coming from anonymous vpn visitors.

WRZdesign, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  5. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yeah thats is what my question was too, But the person i am talking about is using 100% VPN since last 3 years and earning alot seriously alot.

royalstar_23, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  6. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't try and cheat Google.
    They will find you out eventually and ban you.

lukey372, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  7. HMB Shiraz

HMB Shiraz Member

Best Answers:
    This is called click fraud (in Google AdSense terms) and you will get your AdSense account disabled. Just do things the right way, and don't take shortcuts. It might take longer for you to start it out the right way, but it'll be worth it in the end. I promise!

HMB Shiraz, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  8. adeel786

adeel786 Member

Best Answers:
    This thread shouldn't be on this forum

adeel786, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  9. filbiz

filbiz Member

Best Answers:
    I also wonder how can it be possible if 100% of your visitors are anonymous using VPN and clicks are considered as valid. Maybe you're client has magic or a magician LOL! Anyway cheating is cheating and we should be honest in everything we do to earn our living. At least our conscience is clear and you will be blessed more from above.

filbiz, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  10. boukhezna

boukhezna Member

Best Answers:
    yes ,you can earn more money from google adsense from traffic in usa and canda

boukhezna, May 21, 2015 IP
  11. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    never do this man your adsense account will ban so please never do such a activity google adsense trace you and result your adsense account ban for life :)

fadhi123, May 21, 2015 IP
  12. deansoto

deansoto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Too blackhat for me. I wouldn't do any of that - especially in the US or Canada. I wouldn't doubt if Google, once they catch you, can sue you and also try to proscute you. I know that you aren't in the US or Canada, but ultimately it's very risky all around. Not to mention you are essentially stealing from people that paid for those ads in the first place. All of the work that would go into the VPN fake click structure could be used for a legit funny/cat/dog picture adsense site that makes legit money.

deansoto, May 23, 2015 IP
  13. n3o_the_on3

n3o_the_on3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You guys just don't understand how adsense works. Google has been ruthless lately and this is one of the reason they are banning accounts/websites like never before.
    The adwords advertiser pays to google and Google share the revenue with adsense published. Clicking your own ads won't make any money to the advertiser . You'll probably be Very lucky to survive. Don't need to say its completely against their TOS. So stop doing this. It won't help you anyway, You may make some $$ but eventually it will make other publishers life away too difficult.
    I'll suggest you to read if you are out of idea and you can always ask pro to give you suggestions. Playing with BIG G isn't a good idea.

n3o_the_on3, May 27, 2015 IP
  14. Felizardo Dela Cruz

Felizardo Dela Cruz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I Used that kind of tactics once, the first time I put up my blog. I want to earn quickly without realizing that my adsense account will be banned. Now, Luckily I got new adsense account, and I'm keeping it for any activity that will violates adsense TOS.

Felizardo Dela Cruz, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  15. Theertha Giri

Theertha Giri Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do this for time being.But eventually you will get caught

Theertha Giri, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  16. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You and your "friend" are nothing but lowlife thieving scum, I hope they catch you, ban and prosecute you for fraud.
    No-one with an ounce of decency is going to help you commit fraud.

malky66, Feb 28, 2016 IP
    Agent000 likes this.
  17. microsarme6943

microsarme6943 Member

Best Answers:
    People are Paying Money here and as a return you scam them by clicking Your own ads ?
    get a Life and this is why adsense is worthless last years coz if people like that , be Honest , clicking ur own ads will not make any change to ur life
    a theif will stay always a theif , Hope that all people like ur client and u stop thinking of cheating at least Business will be good as it was ,

microsarme6943, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  18. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you post that you are doing that and list the domain the ads show on?

This has to be someone trying to get someone else click bombed

pmf123, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  19. saif_Dhaka

saif_Dhaka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am using kali linux. in linux the browser cant store any cookies. i am using vpn on. i think if someone use paid vpn google cnt find that.

saif_Dhaka, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  20. John Charlin

John Charlin Peon

Best Answers:
    It will work if you have huge traffic on your website. But don't get many clicks using VPN

John Charlin, Aug 16, 2016 IP