1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Live Statistics Tool

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by irj, Jan 23, 2015.

I am currently using Zopim chat on my website to track realtime visitors. Zopim works out pretty well, but I actually want to remove chat from my website or just put it on my "Contact Us" page.

Zopim sends me a push notification on my phone when I get a visitor, If I am not busy I can click on that notification and see the visitors location, his current page, and page browsing history. These stats have been overwhelming helpful and have helped my focus my content and advertising towards specific demographics.

I want to remove chat from my website because it is somewhat obtrusive on both desktop and mobile versions of the site. On the Destop site, when you fist visit the site the chat window start out expanded and you have to minimize (which I don't like at all). On the mobile version, it gets in my way when browsing my store, I have noticed many users are accidentally clicking chat.

irj, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Google Analytics will show you realtime traffic... although I'm not sure you really would want to get a push notification everytime you get a visitor. Doesn't seem like that would scale really well if you get a lot of traffic. heh

digitalpoint, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  3. irj

irj Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Right now I am getting 50-100 visitors a day so its very manageable. When I was running advertisements I would see around 400-600. I know those are small numbers in comparison to what many of the users on this forum are used to seeing, but popping in and seeing which products and brands they were viewing in real time was VERY VERY helpful to me.

I like Google Analytics for the big picture, but I dont like it for monitoring real time traffic. There is nothing wrong with it, I would just prefer to use another tool if something else is available.

irj, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  4. irj

irj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a screenshot that shows the data received with Zopim. I hid the user's IP address

[​IMG]

irj, Jan 23, 2015 IP