1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Yes! She Knows How To Play With The Words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Lannister10, Dec 29, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I'm the only writer in this. No composition group/writing team, just me and my steady fingers. I like to work with a few enduring clients so I can truly delve into their niches. I can write all kinds of content including product reviews, Web contents, Blog articles, Press releases, Sales pitch etc.

Pricing:-

$1.00 per 100 words for informative article, SEO content, Blog articles, Article directory Content

$1.50 per 100 words for LSI Articles, Product review, Web content, Press release, Sales Pitch, How to Articles, Landing page

PM me if you're interested.

Email Contact:

Allow me to achieve the aim - "To make you more money"

-:Testimonials:-

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Lannister10, Dec 29, 2014 IP
    King Manu and Content Maestro like this.
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your title's quite catchy.:) I've given your post a 'like' because I can't 'like' the title. Hope you don't mind writing one for me.;)

Content Maestro, Dec 30, 2014 IP
    Lannister10 likes this.
  3. Lannister10

Lannister10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why not? Add me on Skype and I'll provide you catchier title today. Thanks for your appreciation.

-Kim.

Lannister10, Dec 30, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  4. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're welcome.:) Well, I'm not on Skype but I'll definitely send you a PM whenever I need one. Good luck.:)

Thanks and regards,
    CM.

Content Maestro, Dec 30, 2014 IP
    Lannister10 likes this.
  5. Danielzo

Danielzo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Really good work right here. Had a couple of personal projects that I needed to handle and I found in Kim, exactly what I was looking for. Good grammar, a way to work with words and definitely a good writer overall. Recommended with all my heart ;)

Danielzo, Jan 3, 2015 IP
    Lannister10 likes this.
  6. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what kind of niches are you specialized at..if you know every thing its bit unbelievable,,everyone have specialized in one thing hope you got my point,,,you can write but we have to make sure they are not copied from some where else,,coz it little hard and take lots of time and efforts to know every thing so pls explain to your audience,,if i not noticed what are your expertise!!

CYCchips, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  7. Lannister10

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're right! I'm very good at product reviews. I've composed more than 1000 product reviews and numerous purchasing guides. I will research your theme heavily. I'll even write down the sources I got my information from.

Lannister10, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  8. Lannister10

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your feedback Daniel.

9. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a question ..you only do article review only write or are you doing video presentation too..

CYCchips, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  10. Lannister10

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I haven't written any kind of video presentation or description but I can try. Please email me work details at

11. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok thanks we can help each other thats great!

CYCchips, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  12. tearwanhaif

tearwanhaif Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to check the Product reviews & Purchasing guides you have written and about the blog articles written by you? Provide contact details of yours also in the message.

tearwanhaif, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  13. Lannister10

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent! Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
    -Kim.

Lannister10, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  14. K4rl

K4rl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will need some content writing some time soon, send me a PM with your contact details so we can discuss my requirements.

K4rl, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  15. oblivion19

oblivion19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have used Lannister for many articles and satisfied with the content quality. I regularly use the content for my main websites as they are of top notch quality and would recommend his service to anybody looking for quality content at a throwaway price. Also, I have never had issues with delays, false promises and spun content as is the issue with other content providers.

oblivion19, Jan 23, 2015 IP
    Lannister10 likes this.
  16. Lannister10

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your feedback.

Lannister10, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  17. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What exactly is "money site content"?

TextServices, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  18. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As I guess, a 'money site' is probably a site that deals with niches related to or involving finance and business or anything that involves money in general. So, 'money site content' must mean content written for such a site.

Another definition for 'money site' is given here – http://digitalmarketing-glossary.com/What-is-Money-site-definition.

Just what I figured out anyway. The OP can best explain though.

Content Maestro, Feb 2, 2015 IP
    Lannister10 likes this.
  19. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks. I was curious to know what Lannister10 considered to be a "money site" and how she would determine if the content was for one or not to request a $1.50 / 100 words. "Money sites" are not all created equal. It's a broad term that covers many different types of sites. Clients do not always disclose where the content will be used. What limits the risk of clients purchasing content at $1.00 / 100 words with the intent of using it on a "money site"? Unless the client wants wording that is very specific, how would it be determined that the asking price is $1.50 / 100 words versus a $1.00 / 100 words?

TextServices, Feb 2, 2015 IP
    pianogirl and Content Maestro like this.
  20. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maybe I haven't got you correct, but I think what you're implying here is it's not a good idea to quote a fixed rate for content that's being written for 'money sites', since it's a very broad concept which embraces many different types of sites. Again, when the client is not clear about where the content will ultimately be put up, they intend, in most cases, to sell it to other buyers for a greater price. The writer is at a tremendous loss here. E.g., a buyer, who is actually just a middleman, will buy content from me at a cheap rate of $1 per 100 words and then sell it someplace for $3 per 100 words. I, as the writer and the very first seller in this case, lose $2 per 100 words which I deserved for my time, effort and quality.

The best way out is to charge per hour when the requirements or specifications of a project are uncertain. If you do not know how many working hours the completion of a project might consume, charging a low or even your normal rate can be quite frustrating since uncertain projects normally take a long time to be completed as per my experience. No one wants to spend hours or days together working on something long-drawn-out and then getting paid peanuts or unsatisfactorily in return. Another point is the amount of changes that happen during an uncertain project. Clients almost always change some crucial things at the last moment and the content ready to be released and published often goes for another several edits. Moreover, when the purpose of the project is obscure and the client is experimenting with different types of content, the no. of edits required are high and it's overburdening or tiring for the writer. A great amount of time is spent consequently in such cases. Again, when you write for 'money sites' (assuming the definition considered above is precisely what the OP means), which in and of themselves have a very broad scope and are inherently less defined in nature, you need to come up with a lot of new ideas to make the content engaging and appealing. It demands a great amount of research which in turn is quite a time-consuming chore.

EDIT: DON'T intend to derail the thread, but I'll be happy if my inputs help esp. the OP.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Content Maestro, Feb 2, 2015 IP
    Lannister10 likes this.