1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my Social Network - inBloq

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by shemseddine, Jan 9, 2015.

Hi guys..

I decided to create a small social network that allows you to sort out your bookmarks into lists and for others to view and subscribe to these lists as well as follow you.

The webite is http://inbloq.com

Currently the website has a chrome extension to complement it that allows you to book marks stuff to your list as well as giving you access to your lists on the new tab page.

You can add a new bookmark using this chrome extension or drag a post from someone else's profile into your list.

Please let me know what you think, whether you'd consider using it, and also what is missing?

http://inbloq.com

You can also find updates in my blog

shemseddine, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  2. Scripturi

Scripturi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks good, i like the design because is clean and minimal.

Scripturi, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  3. Natures Element

Natures Element Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I love the idea of this network. Looks fantastic and very easy to operate. Good job. I'm wondering though, were is the social side? Can people share their bookmarks?

Natures Element, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  4. shemseddine

shemseddine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys. The website has gone through a major redesign. I'm tried to keep it minimal and consistent throughout the site.

The social aspect of the site is in that others can follow you, you can follow others, you can subscribe to other people's lists and also a voting system in place too.

Some of the ideas for the future are to allow your lists to be private (which you can do now) but also allow certain people access to them and maybe even the ability to contribute. (This would be useful for a business's internal bookmark or even a school class)

shemseddine, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  5. Eitan Kuniz

Eitan Kuniz Member

Best Answers:
    It's clean and minimal but it's also looks a little boring and poor design. Try to make it look more interesting.

Eitan Kuniz, Mar 19, 2015 IP