1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For CPM & CPC Networks

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by soufix, Jan 16, 2015.

Hii,

i need high cpm rate network [CPM & CPC] please,

already i am using popads

thanks

for ex. you have 20k unique visitor and you are rejecting ad networks. at the end of the month you are getting an e-mail 'Your Account Suspended'. What will you say or think after this e-mail?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    soufix, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  2. mustcatchit

mustcatchit Banned

Best Answers:
  3. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lukey372, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  4. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    In reply to @lukey372: converting traffic is important, yes, but I think it depends on your traffic. My sites started with those banners, but quickly changed to different ones. If you're unhappy with their download banners you should contact @matt_matt or your sales manager. Epom works with Google Ad Exchange, and that will usually give you different banners. Where does your traffic come from?

YJunK, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  5. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If that's the case then why wouldn't I work with Google Adsense rather than Google Ad Exchange?

lukey372, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  6. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    AdSense can be tricky, as I'm sure you know. But even more than that, with Ad Exchange you get more placements/ad units per page (5, I think, instead of 3), plus, Ad Exchange gives you access to a larger number of advertisers compared to both Epom and AdSense. So it's a win-win, really. I recommend you try it out if your traffic allows it. The availability of Ad Exchange is why I switched away from AdSense and CPMFun in the first place.

YJunK, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  7. kiran108

kiran108 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try Adsense for CPC... No other network can pay like adsense..

kiran108, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  8. soufix

soufix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    adsence dosnt accepter crack nich

soufix, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AdSense works best for high CTR and High Converting Traffic. Google AdX pays out higher revshares to networks, and is less performance driven. Using more ad placements is not a selling point, adding more ads to a page is not the solution, it is a the problem. It will drive performance and rates down and might result in higher bounce rates. The ads are pretty clean however, there is a huge risk using AdX - I know people whom have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars from AdX.

wrekoniz3, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  10. soufix

soufix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    adsence dosnt accepter download free games nich

soufix, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  11. TanyaDim

TanyaDim Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have good quality traffic you can try Adcash, propellerads, Popcash ...

TanyaDim, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  12. DirectCPV

DirectCPV Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is the highest because of the google text ads, google adx allows you to place 5 ads and mixes everyone in the exchange in there. The rates could be lower because of the display ads that they serve from 3rd parties. Nativeads.com also has high cpc's and unique content recommendation ad units.

DirectCPV, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  13. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    You can try Adsense, TribalFusion or Chitika

Daniel.Thomas, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  14. TwiguAds

TwiguAds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @soufix: the recommendation will depend on the type of site you have, traffic and its quality. As i can see, you are on the download free games niche.... What type of free games? legal? or.... you know what i mean. I would recommend you to go for low minimum payout networks.

TwiguAds, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Fake Traffic = Scam = Don't get paid. You can't send a network fake traffic then expect to get paid and call them a scam...

wrekoniz3, Jan 30, 2015 IP
    ufshane likes this.
  16. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I work in the industry, and the company i work for spends considerable amounts of money on anti-fraud technologies... Just because you can see it on google analytics - does not mean it is real. You even said "They say frauduelent activity. Ok. A few second they are right." A few second they are right? Right that what? Your traffic is fraudulent?

wrekoniz3, Jan 30, 2015 IP
  17. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That they do an audit at the end of the month on traffic? Use your brain.

lukey372, Jan 30, 2015 IP
  18. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Also you posted your website in another thread.
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/watchsoccer.info

How do you generate so many pageviews / impressions per month but your alexa ranking is 5.2M.
    Use your brain and don't send any network fake traffic.

lukey372, Jan 30, 2015 IP
  19. Duggi Ads Media

Duggi Ads Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you looking for popup or banner adnetworks? or it doesnt matter?

Duggi Ads Media, Jan 30, 2015 IP
  20. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    When an ad network does an audit doesn't make them a scam. Ad networks are not the scammers in most cases. If you send fake traffic and the network doesn't catch on to it for some time, is it the networks fault for not catching it? or is it the publishers fault for doing it? I would say it is still the publishers fault for doing it, and the network should not be held liable for when they catch someone sending fake traffic, or iframing tags, setting invisible divs, stuffing tags into a page of 30 tags and hiding it in an iframe, etc..... If the publisher didn't send the fake traffic, and try to scam advertisers out of money then there wouldn't be a need to make sure their inventory is legit and one of the only reasons why a publisher would not get paid is when a network is really a scam (which is far more rare than the common comments, and posts about how a network is a scam from a person who sent that network fake traffic). Also, technologies today which determine if traffic is legit or not, cost quite a bit. Looking at monthly minimums in the thousands, and they usually charge like $0.10+ CPM's. So the amount of clients and subsequent money that networks have to lose just to keep their inventory clean, is not always worth it to them.

Where I work now, we monitor it through out, and we conduct one last review before payment to make sure we did not miss anything, because once the traffic is paid for, its paid for. Obviously the idea is simple, networks don't want to payout for fraud, and do not want to charge their advertisers for it. So when would a network check if the traffic is legit? Obviously sometime between when the publisher started and when the publisher is scheduled to be paid. You can not send a traffic fake traffic then say, oh well you should have checked it sooner, actually no, you just shouldn't have sent the network fake traffic, period.

If only publishers understood what it is like for a network of 1,000+ publishers all with 1,000+ ways they can scam you and your advertisers out of money. A network does not have 1,000+ ways to scam a publisher. But a publisher, has 1,000+ ways to scam a network. It is in the networks best interest to catch publishers doing this stuff is AS SOON AS POSSIBLE because unlike the people who complain about when they are caught - the longer the network goes before catching the publisher, the more money they still owe for ad serving expenses, even if the revenue is being credited back to the advertisers. If it was a toss up between checking to make sure what is paid for is real before paying vs not all, who do you really think is going to go with "not all"? Come on. Eliminate fake traffic, then there is nothing to talk about. So to blame the network for when they catch on to foolery - pahleeze!!!

@lukey372 not talking about you in particular, but i'm sure you get my point.

In short, those who do not try to scam networks out of money, have far less to worry about.

wrekoniz3, Jan 31, 2015 IP