1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't remember secret questions.

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by fourkingsxx, Jan 9, 2015.

I can't use my yahoo email because when I log in it always ask me the secret question and I don't remeber what it is. How can I log in without answering the question? Or what is the phone number for yahoo so I can talk to a live representative to solve this problem?

fourkingsxx, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  2. fourkingsxx

fourkingsxx Peon

Best Answers:
    Wtf no one can help me?

fourkingsxx, Jan 10, 2015 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Jan 10, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A simple problem that can be solve easily without panicking.
    Aside from secret question your email address recovery that is within your account will be the alternative to retrieve your account. And that is if you still remember it.

I think he's just like a baby crying for his milk. LOL
    I wish he could help himself for good.

KylieSweet, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  5. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In the first place, why in the world do you need to post such questions on a forum?? There are so many pages on the internet that explain how to recover your password or secret questions or contact Yahoo email support team. Just a simple Google search reveals everything!

You post the question first, then wait for someone to answer it, then you're pissed off when no one replies and turn abusive!! On top of that, you don't even have the courtesy to thank people who're taking the time and helping you!!
    What exactly is your problem OP?? Are you too lazy to find out the answers yourself or are you just trolling here to while away your time?

Content Maestro, Jan 13, 2015 IP