1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Resolved] darchermedia problems

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by jack.r, Jan 5, 2015.

Hi!

http://darchermedia.com
    They contacted me because i have big website, over 80 000 visits every day, over 60% traffic is coming from US-UK.
    I used them for a week in November, and than i stopped using them because the CPM rates were really low.
    Currently they owe me over 500 US dollars, i have emailed them many times and till now, they have not answered me.
    AVOID THIS NETWORK!!!
    http://darchermedia.com

MOD NOTE: All issues have been resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    jack.r, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  2. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    AVOID THIS NETWORK!!!
    LOL

specialthings, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before calling them a scam, does it say any where in their TOS that you have to use them for a certain period of time?

wrekoniz3, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  4. jack.r

jack.r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i don't know who you are. And why do you laugh. but i don't care. I make over 10 000 euros every month. I'm rich. you are poor. End of story.

This doesn't explain the fact they haven't answered my emails for a month long period!
    Check their site yourself. They don't have this kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
    jack.r, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  5. lvmh2015

lvmh2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It seems scam due to long loading to access the page.

lvmh2015, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  6. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    You are "rich" (by your own definition of the term) but you are on a forum complaining about $500? Laugh out loud. You might feel rich when looking at others, but theres always someone who can look at you like your poor.

Them not responding to you in over a month doesn't qualify them as a scam. What really doesn't make sense Mr. Richie Rich is how you enter into a business engagement with out having set terms of the engagement. Why would someone who is "rich" engage in business with out an IO or at the very least a defined TOS? Legally, if there is nothing stating you are owed money, or if there are no terms which state that you are owed money, you allow them to be in a position to pretty much do what they want. Thats not a scam, its just kind of common sense.

That makes no sense, ever think your internet connection is slow? Maybe you seem scam for having a slow internet connection? Or maybe your ISP seems scam for making web pages load slow.

Everything I have seen you say, is related to a network and a scam. Seems like Scam and Avoid are the only 2 words you know. Do you actually work with any networks or do you just talk like you do?

wrekoniz3, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  7. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Page load times are great for me.

I would be put off by them still having 2013 as their copyright year though. Whenever I'm looking at new ad networks I always have a look at when they last updated their copyright year. It's amazing how many haven't updated since 2011, 2010, even 2008 in some cases.

GavinP, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  8. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Claims he makes $10k a month > crying over $500. Logic = 0

lukey372, Jan 7, 2015 IP
    wrekoniz3 likes this.
  9. skzisghost

skzisghost Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is full of LOL, made my day hahaha

skzisghost, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  10. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    I just laugh because of such funny things you said. That is all.
    PS: I do not care you are rich or poor

Sorry if it discomforts you, but I only want to explain that he was talking about a funny story
    :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
    specialthings, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    That is the formula of formulas. lol

wrekoniz3, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  12. jack.r

jack.r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me, it was business as usual. It was 500 US dollars, but i did work hard for that. So i can't forget it.
    They don't pay, so i make it public, they SCAM people. End of story.
    Their network is scam... as long as somebody proves otherwise!!
    PS: i can prevent them from scamming other people's money. If this topic would have created five months back i would never have done business with them.
    Now they have feedback in internet, they have to answer. Or their business will go down-side.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
    jack.r, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  13. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    You are "rich" but work hard for $500 dollars? Let me just say on your first comment, most people with a high net worth consider nominal losses like that the cost of doing business. However moving forward.

Do you know what their payout schedule is? If so, what is it?

Just because YOU had a bad experience doesn't mean its a scam. Thats not how it works. You actually haven't really proven anything, all you have done is come on here and say your experience and that you are "rich", which guess what? A lot of people's "bad experiences" with networks are fabricated to make the person complaining look like they did nothing wrong, meanwhile they sent fake traffic, violated some term on the tos, etc. I'm not saying you did any of that, but its not up to a network to come on here and prove themselves to every claim under the sun, and I really doubt anyone who is / was with them as a publisher is going to think twice after reading this...

(PSA: I have no affiliation with this network in question, however, working with networks for years now, and working for a network now, I'm aware of how people like to twist the perception of their experience when they don't get what they want, which is why I not only question the motive but I question your due diligence in working with this company. Did you read a TOS or sign an IO? Did you understand all the terms of the engagement? Did you know/understand their payout schedule? Do you have to invoice them in order to get paid? If so, did you do that? There are a lot of questions which are still unanswered which should be if you are going to claim anyone is a scam).

wrekoniz3, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  14. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    This is an email from the network
    :D

specialthings, Jan 10, 2015 IP
  15. patmcluk

patmcluk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey no matter what you think of the man complaining, I think he is right! I also tried Archermedia for a trial period, and I also found the CPMs to be rubbish. I terminated my business with them in November. Since then I have been trying to get my earnings from them, not a lot of money but the principle means a lot.
    I have FINALLY got a reply from them this morning saying that ALL my impressions are invalid (they used about 300,000 of my ad spaces) and Google has refused to pay for them. This is a pure lie as I also have Google ads on my page and Google pays me promptly every month.
    Darcher Media is not JUST a scam. They are liars and cheats too, and I can prove it...

patmcluk, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  16. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Your comment about google is not entirely true. Google is known to cut networks out of revenue on AdX (randomly) to then work with the same domains directly. So did it actually happen in this case, don't know, but saying it isn't possible, or saying google doesn't do that, is a lie. I know quite a few people who combined had over $500,000 in revenue from Google seized after account managers encourage them to send more, and all of their traffic was legit (how do you know?) a weeks later most of their sources were running with google directly. They don't want to have to pay a network more, when they can pay you less. So does google do funny business and leave networks out to dry? Yes.

wrekoniz3, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  17. jack.r

jack.r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I understand your point.

Once they contacted me, they never sent me an IO. I never signed it. Neither they have any sign up process. When i asked, where i could check my statistics-money, they told me they are so new company, they still develop that side.
    After that they started to send me daily statistics via email. This stopped after third day. After that i have tried to reach them. Third month has come to an end, and they haven't answered my emails.

They don't have such thing as TOS. When it comes to invoices, they didn't mentioned it in first place, and once i wanted to ask that, they still don't answer me.

I was stupid enough to trust them. Will never make this kind of mistake in future.

jack.r, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  18. Dennis Chan

Dennis Chan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm testing them out with some of my smaller sites. The CPM was decent but they might be a scam as mentioned by OP. I requested payment (~$200) over 2 weeks ago and still haven't receive anything. I pinged them twice, I'll update this thread if things change.

Dennis Chan, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  19. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it seems that most people do not care about network itself, but everyone cares about whether the guys is rich or not. I have to say that you should be careful next time and work only with well known networks.

Ant0ni, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  20. Dennis Chan

Dennis Chan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it sucks that Op side tracked the thread. It should really just focus on darchermedia and serve as a warning to others. Anyways, it's been over 2 weeks and they ignored my last twice emails. They used to reply quickly when they were assisting with my code implementation, but the whole world changed when I ask for payment. I don't have much hope at this point.

Here's my last email from them:

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 7:59 AM, Krystyna Chichura <> wrote:
    Hi Randy, please pay Dennis $198.68 to the PayPal email he used on the invoice. The amount has been verified.

She CC: Ryan Thompson <> and Accounts Payable <>

No idea if they're even real.

Dennis Chan, Feb 16, 2015 IP