1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

business name idea

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by torturedexistence, Sep 14, 2014.

i'm setting up a business online, it's basically goin to be a photo canvas / art canvas printing services. i'd also do framing but very minimalistic, something you can decorate or see in an art exhibit, coffee shops, artsy restaurants and modern rooms and spaces.

my inspiration is instagram, my main target are those into art and design, photography, travel and similar.

i want something unique and witty, short, preferably two words.

any kind of help is really appreciated.
    thank you

Solved! View solution.
    torturedexistence, Sep 14, 2014 IP
  2. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    coreygeer, Sep 14, 2014 IP
    jrbiz, chinesegirl07 and matt_62 like this.
  3. torturedexistence

torturedexistence Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Khovai, really appreciated.

torturedexistence, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  4. iWon Ltd

iWon Ltd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think there are two ways to do this... I have spent almost a month trying to come up with a grand name, but really, it just goes down to this...

First, let me ask you... are you trying to come up with a name that is easily targeted online? If yes, then you better incorporate the keyword, or the least relative keyword. That way, much easier to boost, much easier to target, much easier to be picked up and seen by search engines.

IF not, if you are looking for the name that will stick to you, something that you can be proud of, something that you can print it in a whole skyscraper canvass, then you better think twice and go unique as possible, ignoring the keyword if you really can't make it out.

My tip for that... Well, just find something, or that one thing, so precious -- a word that you can either summarize yourself, your life, your love, your everything. Then from that, play around with the words and letters, even the meanings and etymologies.

Take for example.. You'll be surprise to know about the history of "Nike", or "Java". :)

iWon Ltd, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  5. Deon Christie

Deon Christie Banned

Best Answers:
    Remember, always to try and Include the Niche you wish to target in your site name. It will help later with your Keyword targeting and Meta tags. The better your Targeting, the better your Audience's response and interest in your services will be. I would suggest the name - "Canvasing Photography"

Deon Christie, Oct 7, 2014 IP
    "Canveo" seems like a good word. The domain is for sale too. I doubt that there should be any copyright issues. "CanPho" - canvas + photo. It does sound like a name for an Asian restaurant, though.

Alex Toll, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  7. bradmc

bradmc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Canvasgram
    Canvasart
    Canspire (canvas and inspire)
    Canspiration
    Artit
    Printart (might sound bad, though)

Actually, these are only initial guesses. The more you tell us about the nature of the business the better we can all get at finding names.

Edit: sorry, didn't notice you already found an answer. Good luck!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    bradmc, Dec 28, 2014 IP
  8. shane912

shane912 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should find a niche for your business then mix an adjective in, lets say for example you guarantee a quick turnaround on the product then you can mix the adjective with your keyword. Like Whizzprint, QuickPrint, Can-Fast (Canvas Fast). Though some of these are taken (from a quick look on google) you get the idea

shane912, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  9. shane912

shane912 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just saw this… All the best!

shane912, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  10. beata90

beata90 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there! I have a similar problem - we are looking for a name for our new project with a global reach (from the US via Europe, The Middle East to Asia) which will be very useful to find freelancers and jobs connected with Internet Marketing and Social Media.

What do You think, which name should we choose? Yokoad or Uptoad?

beata90, Jan 7, 2015 IP