1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MovieForumz.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by PayItForward, Dec 11, 2006.

My latest site is www.MovieForumz.com - you should check it out. I challenge you to find a broken link! :) Watch some of the latest movies while you're there.

PayItForward, Dec 11, 2006 IP
  2. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i see you are good in making nice Forums :)

FireStorM, Dec 11, 2006 IP
  3. PayItForward

PayItForward Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the compliment.

What does everyone else think? I talked everything over with a lawyer, it won't die like the "watch free movie" websites.

PayItForward, Dec 12, 2006 IP
  4. 010081

010081 Banned

Best Answers:
    good site put some movies related pics as logo,that will increase visitors.i love this skin,i used it before.

010081, Dec 12, 2006 IP
  5. golfmonke

golfmonke Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you have a good idea for a forum, everybody likes movies.

I'm not really crazy about the design ad look and feel. Eventually you may want to invest with a custom theme.

Another think you may want to do is pay a paid forum posting service to boost up your posts.

another idea is to hold some contests and give them something free. The key to making a forum successful is either being unique and offering add on value. You cant just say , come and post on my forum

golfmonke, Dec 12, 2006 IP
  6. PayItForward

PayItForward Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had mixed reviews about the design. Is it a clean look, or do you not like it?

PayItForward, Dec 12, 2006 IP
  7. fuse-box

fuse-box Peon

Best Answers:
    change the skin to something different (new)...

fuse-box, Dec 15, 2006 IP
  8. lisa27

lisa27 Peon

Best Answers:
    Important warning about movieforumz.com Must read!

Movieforumz is just a rip off and you are a very deceitful and dishonest guy.

For everyone who doesn't know, what he did was copy everything he has (which isn't much) from a forum called quickSilverScreen and then PM'd all the members spamming them with his forum address, but the members told the admin quickly who came on and banned him but not before he had moved on to the main boards and spammed them too all across the forum so watch out for him here.

So for the real deal with loads of movies and titles visit to watch free online without cashing in on adds like Brian does visit here -
    quicksilverscreen.com

Where 'PayItForward' or 'Brian' ripped off all his stuff from. You can read a thread there too about him.

I did try to talk about this on Movieforumz but he deleted my post and banned me straight away and guess what, he has done this to at least 8 other people he has pissed off as they have contacted me about it.

You have upset a lot of people with what you have done. You cant start a website, copy someone elses hard work and pass it off with your own, and think you can just ban people away to cover your tracks. I noticed this has been mentioned on a few forums so I thought I'd add it to the ones where you have posted to give everyone the truth!

PayItForward is a sneaky cheating rat.

lisa27, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  9. madonnuts

madonnuts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    madonnuts, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  10. PayItForward

PayItForward Peon

Best Answers:
    The links come from dozens of different websites including Alluc, peekvid, dailymotion, youtube, myspace, tv-links, quicksilverscreen, etc. You don't own the videos, you are just linking to them too, so screw off ;)

PayItForward, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  11. lisa27

lisa27 Peon

Best Answers:
    No Tauren and the evidence shows this and let me make it clear I am only a member of qss as I was of videocentral and not anything to do with it.

But I am a member who got your spam there and the proof is everything you have on there is copied when you should have searched for it yourself.

You've also used dirty tactics apart from taking credit for other peoples work you also spammed the places where you copied your stuff from and that is unacceptable. I guess its just cause your too lazy to do it for yourself and greedy for the money from the ads that you get. All you have to do is look at whenever qucksilverscreen post something then you steel it like you did with videocentral. Well guess what. Theres a few threads talking about you now. One is on the place you have been ripping of www.quicksilverscreen.com so I'm going to join that thread and all the others and try and do something about it so you screw off.

Your no threat as your forum is very lame compared to quicksilverscreen which has 3588 registered users many of whom will be pissed off when they see what your up to and one of the admind from videocentral who you nastily and unfairly spammed is admin there so are a lot of the members from there so what you have done will come back and bite you in the arse

theres other forums like qss and what the ide is to find your own videos. sure, people copy one or two but you did the whole lot, then spammed the forums, then add nothing of your own and then are rude to everyone and ban all users who even mention it.

You are very sad indeed

So what do you say to all the people you have upset, spammed, copied and been rude to brian, Rouier, PayItForward or whatever name you want to use as I will show them all where this thread is.

lisa27, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  12. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Very good idea but you could have a better logo. The one you're using is very basic and could use some improvement.

Emperor, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  13. PayItForward

PayItForward Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I will be making improvements down the road, just can't do everything at once :) It's still new.

14. lisa27

lisa27 Peon

Best Answers:
    well i've had my say and theres more that will have there as youve upset a lot of people.

to everyone else I say sorry for kinda hijacking this thread and i'm upset this was my first post here but this person has been very rude to me and other people and this is after what hes done.

I wont say anything else on this thread but sorry to everyone except payitforward and he knows why

lisa27, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  15. PayItForward

PayItForward Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for bumping my threads, the extra traffic is really awesome. *kiss*

16. Dave E

Dave E Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Movieforumz.com seems to be a huge hit, authority status with Google in less then 6 months, pretty good rip off if you ask me, fat site as well.

Dave E, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  17. aohare

aohare Peon

Best Answers:
    like the design and feel of website, very different

aohare, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  18. Anders Moen

Anders Moen Peon

Best Answers:
    Well..it could be better. The colors are too bright

Anders Moen, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  19. andybullen

andybullen Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey

Im a movie buff myself and really like your site. Not to sure about the headder though, Id be happy to design a little sumthing up for you if you would like me to. Your logo could deffently be better.

I would also suggest in looking into becoming a affiliate, im sure you can find some nice movie related companys and earn sum commision through clicks or submissions.

Andy

andybullen, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  20. Dave E

Dave E Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The design just flat out sucks, it is the stuff you can find on there that rocks.

Dave E, Jun 11, 2007 IP