1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Priority Test

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Golden Truth, Nov 29, 2014.

This is kind of a psychological question which will tell u about ur character.

Question :you are in ur home alone white ur six month old sister. At the same time 1.)it starts raining and all of ur cloths are hanging outside, 2.)smokes starts coming out of your kitchen u left ur stove on and ur meal is burning , 3.)ur sister starts crying very loudly , 4.)ur mobile phone starts ringing , 5.)and someone is knocking on ur door , everything happen simultaneously.

Now in what order would u do/solve these things ,for Example: 4,1,3,5,2

note: 1.)I will tell meaning behind ur answers in 24-48 Hrs
    2.) If anyone already know about these & meaning behind these please don't ruin the fun for other.
    :):):)

Golden Truth, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:

smoke in the kitchen can escalate quickly
    if it's more than a shower it's inconvenient to dry the clothes all over again
    the baby can cry for a bit so long as she's safe but will disrupt 4 and 5 so picking her up will probably make it possible to do 4 and 5
    answer the door and see who is there
    return the missed call. If their caller id isn't visible or they don't leave a message then it can't have been important. Phone calls are a request to contact, not a demand.

sarahk, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    2 then 3. Everything else - who cares. It can wait. Indefinitely.

qwikad.com, Nov 29, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:

jrbiz, Nov 30, 2014 IP
  5. Golden Truth

Golden Truth Member

Best Answers:
    Since nobody else is commenting here it's time for answer :
    It's very simple those 5 things signifies 5 important things in ur life .the meanings are given below corresponding to it's number :-
    1.)Money
    2.)personal life
    3.)family
    4.)Work
    5.)friends

for example if it its 4,1,3,5,2 you put your work above money , money above family , family above friends & friends above ur personal life .
    hope u all have fun finding you priorities straight :)

This question was actually asked in an interview for a job.

Golden Truth, Nov 30, 2014 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    #2 question should be changed. 99% of people will put this as their #1 priority not because it has something to do with their personal life, but because a burning dish on the stove can cause a lot of damage including losing your house in a fire and jeopardizing the lives of everyone involved.

qwikad.com, Nov 30, 2014 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If I was interviewing you and you didn't have #2 first you wouldn't get the job because I wouldn't want to hire someone irresponsible and negligent. Quite different from being a perception of the value on their personal life.

I also wouldn't want to hire someone who was a helicopter parent and didn't give their child (or little sister) the opportunity to self-settle. Not every cry needs to be attended to.

And then, because I'm in NZ, I'd be looking carefully at the family values of someone who is old enough to work but whose parents are still breeding - what kind of family would that person come from! I'd change it to niece or nephew rather than sibling.

sarahk, Nov 30, 2014 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    #2 is the most likely event to be able to negatively impact all of the other people/things you mentioned. Yes, #5 at the door could be a homicidal maniac that could negatively impact you and the baby, but that would be a good reason to not answer the door.

If I were interviewing for a position and a silly question like that was asked of me, I would likely lose interest in the job. I would prefer that they ask my zodiac sign or something else with the same relevancy as this question. It is amazing what poor hiring managers will do in their feeble attempts to hire the right person.

jrbiz, Nov 30, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. Golden Truth

Golden Truth Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is anything bad about putting ur personal life above other things after all it's ur personal life .

Well even thou if we consider the interviewer is wrong , there are less jobs and more unemployed peoples so they can have it in there way :(

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Golden Truth, Nov 30, 2014 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Yep, it's right up there with give me your facebook password so I can check your account - to which I would be asking what the company policy was on sharing passwords, but really that would be pure belligerence because the interview would be over.
    Indeed, we're assuming the balance of power is equal. In a good job market taking a bad job stops you from being available to interview for a good job. In a bad job market sometimes you have to suck it up. I'd be keeping my CV up to date and keeping an eye on the ads though.

sarahk, Nov 30, 2014 IP