1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need News Writer For daily Update .

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by 3U Software, Nov 28, 2014.

Hello.

I want to Technology news writer for daily update. Need High Quality News. no rewrite. we want to Hire writer for Long time

Take a Look Our Tech News Site : https://www.itechnozoo.com/

Task Details :

1 : par day 1200 words ..
    2 : write one news around 300 words. ( That's means you have to publish 6 news par day )
    3 : Latest News Topic Provide by you ( Not allowed to 2 day or 1 week old news )
    4 : you have to publish news on WordPress with place keywords , Titles , Tags , Images etc. etc .
    5 : You have to write news on weekends also.

Price Details :

100 words = 0.50$ ( that's means 1200 word par day = 6$ )
    Payment Via PayPal

Note : Indian And Pakistan people Are not allowed for this project . If any one thing that's price is too Low and blaa blaa blaa so Please Don't comment here Just stay Away !

If any one want to work with us than PM me your Past works and Skype and G-talk ID.

Thanks .

3U Software, Nov 28, 2014 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I JUST LOVE THE WAY GUYS LIKE YOU ARE MOLESTING THE CONTENT SECTION HERE.:)
    What in the world makes you think you can get “High Quality News”, “no rewrite”, “writer for Long time”, blah blah blah for your dirt cheap rate of $0.5 per 100 words????!!!! >:O :mad:
    Moreover, you want the writers to provide all the news topics for you, you want them to publish the news, place keywords, titles, tags, images etc., you want them to work on weekends as well! Heck! Is that all or there's more to your laundry list?
    Do you have any idea of how insulting your gig is for us writers???? And on top of that you have the audacity to tell people to stay away and not to comment on your thread because they might think your rates are too low???? It just shows that you know somewhere inside you how sleazy your gig is. This is an open platform dude and as such every one has the right to post comments about how they feel about your offer i.e if at all it can be classified as an 'offer'.

You wanna report my post? Go right ahead and do it punk!:)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    Content Maestro, Nov 28, 2014 IP
  3. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is very true the person who will be writing at such rate may not offer good quality. This thereafter may run the risk of getting the site penalized on Google and other search engines. I believe better to post few content on the site with quality rather to believe in quantity. Probably Google and other search engines don't look for volume on site, but for quality to help its readers get quality news content. Just give a thought. Never mean to hurt anyone here.

knowledgeherald, Nov 28, 2014 IP
    Neeni86 and Content Maestro like this.
  4. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree.

knowledgeherald, Nov 28, 2014 IP
  5. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No point trying to educate people friend. It seems that this market is always going to be the same.:( People prioritizing price over quality get slapped by Google sooner or later. They never realize the long-term benefits of quality content. Just filling your sites up with SEO words is not going to get you anywhere ultimately, but the tragedy is not many people understand this.

Neeni86 and DuneDreamer like this.
  6. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If I were insulting so many people with such a low rate of payment, I would at least hide my picture from the forum. I bet this guy knows neither what he wants nor how to achieve it.

DuneDreamer, Nov 28, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  7. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nor will the writers who work for him know, I bet.;)

DuneDreamer likes this.
  8. dilawer

dilawer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How the heck did you become a "Premium" member when you clearly can't afford to hire a writer for some decent pay. Writing gigs on DP have fallen so low that it's impossible to score a decent gig, at least that's what I think.

dilawer, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  9. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Perhaps he thinks that paying for premium membership will buy him respect and allow him to hire people for half the usual price. Such are my thoughts. :)

DuneDreamer, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  10. dilawer

dilawer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Should've kept the Premium money for paying fair wages.

To OP: You've also prohibited guys from India/Pak applying. I'm assuming you're looking for Native writers or someone really close, right? Good for you.

dilawer, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  11. Joseph_F

Joseph_F Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This, all day long. I have been inboxed by certain people offering me work at....wait for it.... $2 per 500 words! Never have I been so insulted and to be honest it has started to feel like these kinds of sub par gigs are flooding the content creation section here. And why would you ban people from the very place where our currency is worth less and you are more likely to get what you want?

To reiterate - you AREN'T going to get a native writer at those rates as there is always work available at higher rates elsewhere (its just slightly more hassle to get it). There are enough content mills who pay substantially more than you (and even those rates are pretty bad), and if anything YOUR post should be reported as timewasting! If you are serious about looking for these kinds of rates i suggest you head on over to iWriter or maybe HireAWriter dot com.

Joseph_F, Dec 6, 2014 IP
    knowledgeherald and DuneDreamer like this.
  12. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ROFLMAO! This forum soooooo needs a moderator.

Greg B, Dec 7, 2014 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  13. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maybe he borrowed that money from someone. Anyway, now that he has the Premium Membership, I bet he's considering using its purchase as an excuse for tight budget (and hence the low pay).

Content Maestro, Dec 7, 2014 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Users are entitled to give feedback on the deal.

sarahk, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  15. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Silly offer. News articles at such a rate? This post shouldn't even be here in the first place. I have lived and seen writers, in-house, struggle to get content, web content done at merger prices until they eventually quite their jobs. Additionally, they ended up regarding writing as the most "hilarious and crap" job they could do.

Perhaps am missing something, but I know somewhere in between the years, content section has changed, for worst. One thing most "buyers", read carefully, probably have forgotten is that content are different.

Hey dude, you cannot tell me to write articles, include images and then publish at $6 per whatever 1000 amount of words. It is damn play, a game no buyer will win. I doubt whether I would be writing news articles even at that rate.

I asked a friend of mine a few days back why he struggles to write news articles at $1 per 300 words and then reply never came. Instead he wanted to know how to get the best deals after all.

I agree with Content Maestro, you cannot build an empire by uselessly using someone's professional efforts. Content is King and should be given the respect that it deserves.

Here is what I would say, "Enjoy Paying a Writer amount worth their words just as much as they enjoyed creating content itself"

Kenya Writer, Dec 7, 2014 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  16. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yah, that's news to me!: ;)
    Since this is an open platform, nothing can stop people from posting their offers no matter how stingy they are. This is going to continue endlessly. (Sad, but true.) So, we the writers have to make it a point to weed out such offers from our scope and attention. I've suggested a couple of times though adding a pricing filter to this section so that buyers as well as sellers can navigate only through gigs that are worthy.
    Writing is a very lucrative career my friend, provided you search for the right places and pitch your services there effectively. Many freelance writers who start out falsely believe that forums and job boards are the only places where you can find work, which for the most part is severely underpaying. There is always someone undercutting you even if you are charging half a cent a word! :O Trust me on this one ........ I've been passed over on a number of projects even when I was ready to write for such an unbelievably crappy rate just because I too desperately needed to grab a quick buck then.
    Never mind it. When these people are slapped by Google for low-grade content and their sites are thrown into oblivion, they (hopefully) realize what they had been missing all the while. After some time, you will find the same folks opening threads on forums such as 'How to gets traffics :confused:', 'Why my site not ranking :(', 'Please help 3 years into IM but no successful :mad:', blah blah blah. High-quality and original content takes some time to pay off but ultimately this is the kind of content that makes you stand out. Do you ever see sites filled with sub-par content surviving for long, much less cutting through the competition?
    No 'professional' writer will even consider pissing on an offer like this. These buyers are bound to get only 'writers' who haphazardly string some words into barely readable sentences, spin the content and pass it off as 'high-quality and original' work. Proper syntax, grammatically correct sentence construction, accurately spelled words, coherence, order, flow, context etc. and all other ingredients of real high-quality and paying content are just tossed away!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    Content Maestro, Dec 7, 2014 IP
    knowledgeherald and DuneDreamer like this.
  17. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I agree with you. 100%

Kenya Writer, Dec 7, 2014 IP
    knowledgeherald likes this.
  18. WebLab

WebLab Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No offence but I have a question: How will you check the quality of news when your own English is weak ?

WebLab, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  19. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's easy. When your English is weak, you offend the content section of the forum by starting a thread with a very low payment rate. You wait for people to start criticizing both you and the other content providers writing in the thread. Those who criticize the most, write the longest replies and are not criticized in turn are probably among the best content providers here. :)

DuneDreamer, Dec 8, 2014 IP
    Joseph_F, sarahk and Content Maestro like this.
  20. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I know. I'm referring to the initial post.

Greg B, Dec 8, 2014 IP