1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do u belive in God or Science?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by vjsinduja, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All religions are man made. Created by the devil to distract people from the real truth that is Jesus Christ.
    And allowed and suffered by God for reasons only He can truly understand.
    Christianity is made by God (through the works of His son Jesus).
    Science says look, we all came from a big bang. Everything that is was created from nothing.
    But I ask, okay, what was before that big bang? And what was before that and before that and so on.
    If everything that exists can come from nothing existing, then why can't God exist too?

Mkcoy, Sep 7, 2014 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, another nut job ranting about imaginary god and Jesus. Even if Jesus existed which there is no proof, he was the result of a Roman soldier banging Mary, so get over it.

gworld, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Excuse me? Don't call me a "nutjob". I resent that. I'm a perfectly sane person thank you very much.
    Don't go all "LOL" like you know for sure. Nobody knows for sure whether God does or doesn't exist.
    You don't know all the answers to life so don't try and pretend you do with a "LOL another nut job"

It's easy to say that online in a forum. But come and say that to my face.

I'm not no "nut job". Just because I have something that you can't comprehend, "faith".
    Have faith in something doesn't make you a nut job. I'm quite a down to earn and intelligent person thanks very much so I don't appreciate you trying to insult my intelligence.

I only say what I believe. And I am only trying to get my personal thoughts and opinions across to you.
    What I don't do is go around calling people derogatory names and scoffing at everyone else's opinions.
    If you had half an ounce of common sense and wisdom you will do well to consider how you speak to people in the future and not be so quick to call people "nut jobs" simply because they believe in God.

At the end of the day, the bible is pretty incredible the way it exists and the things it says in it.
    And no I don't think one day some people sat down and said "right, lets find a way to control people".

I mean, have you even read the bible yourself? And I don't mean skim it. I mean read it daily?
    Unless you even do that you have absolutely no place in anywhere either online or offline to voice your opinion and go around calling people nut jobs.

I could say the same about you. Gods word says the fool has said in his heart there is no God.
    Gods word says god has made Himself known through nature. Romans 20 says: For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

I mean just look at how complex life is. How diverse it is. Why are we not still evolving? As a species I mean. Look at how far the earth is from the sun. Not too close it would burn but not too far it would freeze. How the moon controls the earths tides to keep the water from going stagnant. Even how the moon is the perfect distance. How the earth is tilted on its axis slightly so the sun can cover all the earth perfectly. How water always freezes from the top down to let fish and other life to continue under neath it. Then water itself... colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it...

The human brain... We know virtually nothing about how it works! And all the other laws of nature that are set just right so that we may survive. DNA... Another flawless creation that even after some top scientists study end up turning into Christians because they have been able to see the hand of God at work within the complexity of it. I presume you know what I'm talking about here in the cell that walks along the other cells insuring that its coded properly and if it finds a flaw it fixes it. This was created by happy accident? All these things are just a coincidence?

I ain't no nut job mate. I just saying what I believe. I could be wrong but at least I'm not insulting people along the way... Just some food for thought for you.

I just plant the seed and let God do the rest. :)

Mkcoy, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Any person who believes god fu*ked a woman and this woman became pregnant, is a nut job. If you call it faith, of course you can and it is common among insane to believe they are normal.

gworld, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  5. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh right so I'm insane now as well then am I?

Your language is disgusting. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Faith is a decision. To believe in something unseen. It's just a way of accepting things. You choose not to believe. I chose to believe. Does that make either of us "insane" or either of us more sane than the other?

No.

Let's both get tested by the worlds leading psychologists and see what they say about if I or you are insane first shall we? I mean, are you a professional psychiatrist? You have studied the human mind for years and years and have wrote papers on the intellect and how the brain works and are also a doctor too? Because as far as I know, when I last checked, only these people could declare someone as insane or not.

Also, if I was insane. Wouldn't I be locked up in a mental asylum? But I'm not, I'm at home, doing the same things mostly everyone else on my street is doing.

So choosing to believe doesn't make me insane. It just means we choose to believe different things based on our own life experiences..

Does it mean you are sane and I'm insane because of that?

No.

Believing in God and that He placed His seed inside of a virgin woman does not make you insane..

You did not answer my question about if you read and study the bible. So I presume the answer to that is no.

If that is the case then my statement above about how you have no place and no right to voice an opinion on God still stands seeing as the bible is His holy message.

To be very honest, you are coming across as very frustrated. You seem to be very confused and don't really know anything about it. So to fill the void and make yourself feel like you have the answer and you are right, you go around accusing people of being insane and calling them nut jobs to make yourself feel better about not actually having all the answers to life and all its wonderful mystery. But when it comes down to it, you are just just as clueless as everyone and anyone else.

Bible anagram
    Basic
    Instructions
    Before
    Leaving
    Earth

Mkcoy, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe insane is the wrong word, how about stupid or moron instead?
    I have read the bible and it is full of sh*t.

gworld, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  7. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not stupid. I've excelled at most things in my life compared to my peers.
    I'm not a moron either. I'm a down to earth sensible fairly intelligent person.
    You have read the whole bible then have you? You have studied it?
    I'm sorry but I can't believe that because if you truly had then you wouldn't be saying that.
    The bible is filled with wisdom and wonder. It has outlived 200 generations over 2000 years and will continue to long after me and you have gone.

Mkcoy, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  8. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yet you read the Communist Manifesto, and Das Kapital and found them to be good and useful, so we can't exactly take your critique as meaningful now, can we.

Obamanation, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Illiteracy was very high before and no one has denied that stupid people always existed (I never said you are the first one), but scientific advances are bringing knowledge to the mass and as societies advance and people become more knowledgeable, the influence of a 2000 year old book of BS, also diminishes.

gworld, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  10. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The bible will never diminish. Science will never reach its peak. No matter how high-tech we get, we'll only ever have scratched the surface.
    Yet the bible will remain.

God has said, Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Mkcoy, Sep 8, 2014 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  11. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Relax, this is just a discussion, discuss religion in a rational way.

wisdomtool, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  12. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who isn't relaxed? If anything it is gworld that needs to be scolded and stop calling people stupid and using disgusting words.
    It's ridiculous if the only way you can get your point across is to use some swear words in the mix.
    Talks about illiteracy but every other word that comes out of that boy is a swear word!

He thinks that the bible is going to diminish Pahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Mkcoy, Sep 8, 2014 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  13. BeachMaster

BeachMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    All truth is circumscribed into one. God is truth. Science tries to find truth. God is the ultimate scientist. God and truth are not contradictory.

BeachMaster, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  14. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had a devout christian friend who a while back tried to convince me that Noah's ark was a real historical event. Does anyone here on this thread actually think that the events of Noah's Ark really did happened?

tdn878, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  15. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I believe in science!

I don't believe in flying zombies ;)

Brandon Sheley, Nov 6, 2014 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  16. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well yeah, it says it did. There is a whole story built around it. Where God tells Noah to build the ark, right down to specific sizes/requirements. How all the people laughed at him and branded him insane because he told them that God told him He was going to flood the earth because they had all turned wicked and Noah was the only righteous man living. It's one of the stories from the bible that we know to be real as opposed to a parable that Jesus spoke in. Even though we cannot find the ark. You either believe it to be true or a lie. What is so hard to believe about it for you?

Mkcoy, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  17. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What about David and Goliath? Do you think that is just a made up story too? What about the parting of the sea? You suppose that never happened either? Or how about all the things that happened to Joseph and his brothers? All the plagues that God sent to Jerusalem like the locusts and the frogs. All of these are just made up stories?

Mkcoy, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  18. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me did Noah put all the aquatic animals on the ark as well? For example, did he put the whales in the ark?

tdn878, Nov 6, 2014 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  19. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    ...and that's all it is, a story.

malky66, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  20. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, a true story.
    Whale no (excuse the pun) because Whales and fish swim in the water so there would be no need to put such animals or mammals on the ark too since they could swim in the sea.

Mkcoy, Nov 6, 2014 IP