1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense wire transfer payment method - payee name and account holder name needs to be same?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by vitrag24, Nov 4, 2014.

Hello,

In Google Adsense account we cant change payee name but recently google has introduced wire transfer method for Indian publishers too.. So in that we need to enter account holders' name.

Can we keep account holder name different than payee name (account holder name will be same as in bank account ) or we need to keep same names in both?

vitrag24, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  2. H@rsh Sh@rm@

H@rsh Sh@rm@ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both name are essentially Same....Your Bank account Holder name and the name you enter in payee name.....

H@rsh Sh@rm@, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  3. vitrag24

vitrag24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    But while registration I entered payee name but I want to ask now can I enter different account holder name while entering account details? Now I m unable to see any field in profile like.payee name even...Google seems to have changed something...for Indian publishers..

vitrag24, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  4. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is a requirement, that the account holders name and address should match exactly the same to the payee name and address with adsense account. Instead of trying to change anything in adsense you can create a bank account or modify your current bank account with the name and address you provided in adsense.

jewelraz, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  5. theonkar10

theonkar10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For funds to be transferred into Indian Banks, minor change in account name is permitted for amount less than Rs 1 Lacs per transfer
    Ex: Sachin Kumar Pandey or Sachin Pandey wont make any difference, but incase of high amount transactions, both the names must match.

theonkar10, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  6. vitrag24

vitrag24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK. Thanks.

vitrag24, Nov 11, 2014 IP