1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you lose your temper?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Megamon, Oct 13, 2014.

I am wondering , do you lose your temper easy or not?

I am losing my temper if i put emotion on something which drives me crazy. what about you?

Megamon, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Do what you enjoy doing and the likelihood of losing your temper will be significantly diminished.

When the frustration level runs high, just because, it's really easy to be pissed off at everyone and everything.

Everyone loses his or her temper from time to time. Those who say they don't are probably joking or lying.

For me personally, my greatest frustration always comes from something into which I poured my time, effort and money, but that thing ended up being a stupid mistake. Nothing frustrates me more than that.

qwikad.com, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  3. BeachMaster

BeachMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ya, nothing like putting your time and effort to succeed at something and end up in failure. Ahhhhhhh. I don't think that all that time was wasted though. The best lessons I've learned and the best skills I've obtained have come through failure, sweat, frustration, and failure again and again. To be honest I think more of the young people are becomming wimps with no resiliance. At the first sign of struggle and failure how many people just quit? Even with a worthwhile objective? Think of the job that is the hardest to do, and that people can't bare to struggle with and you'll find a lucritive job if you can learn to master it.

One great quote that I always remember when I struggle with a worthy objective is: “That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing has changed, but our power to do so is increased.”

What we struggle with now will be easy if we persist and don't quit.

But ya, I have a temper the most when I fail at something I really work hard at.

BeachMaster, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  4. Hungryforsuccess

Hungryforsuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    I often lose my temper when something does not go the way i want it to. I believe this creates more determination to succeed.

Hungryforsuccess, Oct 25, 2014 IP
  5. Omnitec1018

Omnitec1018 Member

Best Answers:
    I loose my temper badly when I found someone to speak lie.

Omnitec1018, Oct 27, 2014 IP
  6. nidhish

nidhish Member

Best Answers:
    I often lose my temper when i see a politician preaching righteousness & brotherhood . :mad:

nidhish, Oct 28, 2014 IP
  7. Hungryforsuccess

Hungryforsuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's annoying how they control us take away freedoms from us,charge tax for you to be able to do business.

Hungryforsuccess, Oct 28, 2014 IP
  8. GirlfromIpanema

GirlfromIpanema Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I lose my temper very often, indeed. Usually it happens when I am trying to persuade someone, or to make my point.

GirlfromIpanema, Oct 29, 2014 IP
  9. nidhish

nidhish Member

Best Answers:
    You are absolutely right . They steal from us while our children cry from hunger , while we spend our entire life working for a minimum wage , while our brother & sisters die in War because of them .

nidhish, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  10. usemyteam

usemyteam Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of people lose their temper. It depends on the situation and anger management of one.

usemyteam, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  11. Lee Evans - Peahead Apps

Lee Evans - Peahead Apps Member

Best Answers:
    only when i don't understand something which is often

12. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, my temper blasts on fiddling things though I've tried considerably to overcome this soft spot. I know it's very bad.

Anger's not at all a nice thing but since it's an inherent part of human nature, I don't believe there's any person who doesn't get angry. The difference is only in the degree to which it comes and how much people express it; readily observable in some while others don't even flutter their lids despite being tremendously angry. Quick-tempered folks generally find it very hard to control their anger (and I'm one of them :)).
    It's very easy to counsel others - 'Don't be angry', 'Control your anger', blah-blah-blah but I've seldom seen people preaching it following their own advice. I guess that's because anger is not at all an easy thing to control.
    I do not support being absolutely devoid of anger though. It has to be there but you should also learn how to use it wisely. The following quote by Aristotle best explains it -
    “Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.”

Whenever I see I'm getting angry, I always remind myself of the possible consequences that anger might cause. Foresight or keeping the end in mind help me a lot to gain self-control and act sensibly with wisdom. I've suffered strained relationships (lucky enough not to have them broken:)) and many other problems in the past because I failed to control my anger just for a moment! The bad memories still haunt me but they come in handy when blowups occur - always they tell me what I've lost and what I can potentially lose if I don't avert my anger at that one critical moment. A wallpaper affixed in my bedroom saying “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson” is the first thing I see after getting up and the last before going to bed. Throughout the day, this message runs at the back of my mind as a warning bell. Some episodic 'doses' of 'personal anger-management crash courses' from those around me keep me on the right track too.

Management guru Stephen Covey implicates the importance of anger-management in his famous '90/10 principle' -
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you …..... 90% of life is decided by how you react!"
    The doc linked here is a read good enough to explain why - http://msa.medicine.iu.edu/files/2713/3236/9537/90-10Principle.pdf.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    Content Maestro, Nov 17, 2014 IP
    Megamon and Rebecca like this.
  13. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @Content Maestro - I can't imagine you angry. I've seen many of your posts around the forum and you are always so patient and kind with people.

Rebecca, Nov 18, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  14. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's because I'm very cagey when responding to people on public places. Things are way different when I chat privately or it's a man-to-man talk.:) After all, most of us are not really what we appear to be socially, aren't we?;)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    Content Maestro, Nov 18, 2014 IP
    Megamon likes this.
  15. stormer320

stormer320 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only while watching sports or if someone is driving really slow near me.

stormer320, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  16. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just saw this on my FB page which, I think, is fitting for this subject:

10378253_799189300126644_2181408111767704831_n.jpg

I hardly every get too stressed out or mad at what I do for a living, simply because I love what I do and I am passionate about it.

qwikad.com, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  17. JonV6

JonV6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I find that the older I get the less angry I am. As a young man I had a lot of anger, particularly at ignorance and the way of the world. Now I realise that 99% of the time anger serves nothing more than to get you worked up. It's much better to stay calm and analyse a situation with a cool head!

JonV6, Nov 25, 2014 IP
    Megamon likes this.
  18. Andy Rubin

Andy Rubin Member

Best Answers:
    When people put their nose in my business , Definitely YES!!!;)

Andy Rubin, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  19. hostavps

hostavps Member

Best Answers:
    Ive learned to control my temper in my age. I dont let things bother me. I try not to argue with people. When I was young, losing my temper and doing stupid stuff costed me a lot so I always try to cool off before many any decision.

hostavps, Nov 28, 2014 IP
  20. Megamon

Megamon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You are not able to see what everyone is getting through with their life, for instance you might see a person who looks happy and smiling all the time but that person maybe is suffering from depression or something or having a hard time with their life, because he doesn't want pity from the others(sympathy) and in the end is not easy to open up and show your weaknesses because most of the people who is hating they are looking forward to find your weakness in order to laugh on you or something, but in the end no one is better than anyone so....

Megamon, Dec 7, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.