1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I verify my bank account with Skrill(Moneybookers)?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by shresthakks, Feb 22, 2014.

I am regular internet user and am a blogger and freelancer too. So I need online transaction account to withdraw my fund from Skrill to my local bank account in low transaction cost. I don`t know How to send at least 5 EURO from my bank account to the Skrill incorporation to verify my bank account on Skrill.

I know that Skrill for Online payment service is very reliable method that anybody can believe on it.

If anybody know that How to transfer money to skrill in order to verify my bank account in Skrill, please leave a sensible reply for this post. Thank you in advance.

shresthakks, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your bank account has a swift code then you can withdraw the funds from your skrill. To verify your bank account withdraw some funds from your skrill account. Put the accurate bank details like Account name, Number, Correct swift code. Wait for some days, when you receive your payment, you will find a code available with your transaction, you can check this code with your bank. Put this code in your bank account verification page. Thats it your bank account now verified.

iwebsocial, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  3. shresthakks

shresthakks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your response. How do I send money to my bank account If there is no balance on my Skrill account ?

shresthakks, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  4. iwebsocial

Best Answers:
    If don't have balance in your skrill account, then you have to upload a fund to your account through bank wire.

iwebsocial, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  5. shresthakks

shresthakks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you.
    Can I send money to my Skrill account from others skrill account to verify my bank account that to transfer money on my bank account ?

shresthakks, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  6. iwebsocial

Best Answers:
    No, You have do it with your own skrill account.

iwebsocial, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  7. shresthakks

shresthakks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you friend for your great help. I will transfer fund from my bank to skrill company at first and request them to verify my bank account. Thank you.

shresthakks, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  8. Kamil123

Kamil123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi

I made my skrill account months ago but never used it. I just recently wanted to use it so I received my payment and enter my bank account details almost at the same time. I received a payment of almost 200 dollars 5 days ago which I received and it is appeared as processed but I my withdrawal option is not activated. Means that I cannot withdraw my money. Further, when I was entering my bank details, then I was just asked to enter my swift code, IBAN and my country Pakistan. But why not the bank details? Please help thanks.

Kamil123, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  9. bhavya1070

bhavya1070 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dude The IBAN Number Is Account Number In Pakistan lol :D Good Luck

bhavya1070, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  10. alvinperez

alvinperez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its very simple, Just know your Bank account no and IFSC code which require to add skrill account , Just add there and and wait for verification small funds which sent via skrill , and verify with your account

thank you

alvinperez, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  11. mohamed riyazudeen

mohamed riyazudeen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my skrill account is INR currency. i want to transfer my fund to another site that site has USD currency can i transfer it or not?

Thank you

mohamed riyazudeen, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  12. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed it should not be necessary to open a thread about how to verify your bank account with Skrill!

fionix, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  13. cheeta.admin

cheeta.admin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    NO IBAN no is not just a account number. You have to conform it from your bank. It contains all information about your account like country city and local branch.

cheeta.admin, Nov 25, 2015 IP