1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PropellerAds Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by skeeper, Jun 30, 2014.

1. ramosadams

ramosadams Member

Best Answers:
    thanks mate for your good word , i really dont cheat him i swear , i working with him with same site , he only scam me because i make good income , i tired so much to do that really cost me investing and working full time , i m shoked why he do that , but i dont stop there , its life , i m gonna try again and i will share that for all internet i have full time , and i will look with some us friend who got scammed to sue him for financial fraud activity
    we need as publisher protect ourself from those adnetworks who write rules and use it for their self without respect for any effort for publisher ,
    i see alot of adnetworks open daily and scam people easly , anyway thank you mate

ramosadams, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  2. ramosadams

ramosadams Member

Best Answers:
    hello , i need only answer you , are u understand what i say , can you earn 1000 dollar with popup , can you sheat an adnetwork to make 1k ?
    or you dont have exeperfience bro ?
    did you hear about movie streaming how much give traffic ?
    did you hear about footbal streaming how much give you a traffik in one hour ?
    you must try it to belive me and about my server go to ubuntu forum and you find same name open some thread about my server problem take down ,
    give only one system can give that huge number of popups , its poponclick , mean shoould got click to popups apear
    you can do that with fake traffic mabe you scam cpm or banner but not pop up

3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be clear, I am the owner of PopAds.net. Propeller is actually our competition, but I am going to stand on their side.
    What you did here is used some shady seo service which probably provided you fake clickbot traffic. Or perhaps you bought such fake traffic from somewhere else(Perhaps you did not know it is fake and you thought you are doing nothing wrong).
    Then you tried to resell it to other adnetworks via your website. As we have very advanced fraud detection system, we have closed your account within like 24 hours.
    Seems like Propeller needed a bit more traffic to take a decision on your traffic and I do understand it is not great. Please be aware - usually adnetworks do not like traffic resold this way.

You are very wrong here. We ban few publishers per day due to fake(clickbot) traffic. While cheating pop up networks is not as common as CPM, it still does happen a lot.
    Also, it is very hard to detect fake pop traffic. Probably Propeller got complaints from their advertisers about your traffic and that is why it took so much time. We use statistical anomaly detection system, that's why we could detect that something is wrong with your traffic much sooner, long before we got any complaints from our advertisers.

And trust me, aassociatehit is a very experienced member of DP :)

tomksoft, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  4. ramosadams

ramosadams Member

Best Answers:
    sir i understand that , but only you can use mathematique and logique formula
    thei pay 1$ per 1000 impression mean 1000 click on websites ?
    ok i earn ALL my balance is from popup and pop under ok
    1500$=1500000 click right ?
    ok is there on internet any bot or click bot as you said can give that huge number of click only for 15 days ? its impossible sir
    i have chose a good niche to invest on it it move and streaming footbal time on time
    this niche have a huge traffic and any adnetwork love to work with website like that
    honnestly i recive today their reply from my supprt email and tell me to wait 2 or 3 day
    i will wait because i talk like that i m confuser for my traffic
    i stop work for now with all networks
    soon i will lunch only football streaming website and i will join ur adnetwork and see
    i m shoked little because i work hard little and i need my balance to help me to work more this is all publisher need it
    and i think no one of publisher accept scam adnetwork who got paid from here two time and make it as first earning source
    last asnwer about aassociatehit maibe he have exeprience and i have experience more than 10 year but he need to look of number of traffic come from streaming movies , sports , and he try and answer me of number of click and unique visits he can got it
    2) i use SEO PowerSuite Enterprise to index website and make good ranking its useb by much big websites and truster
    for now i wait their decision really about my account ,
    thanks for all

5. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    tomksoft, thank you very much for the detailed post!
    Unfortunately I can't post the details about the anti-fraud detection.
    I just can add that in some cases we are not blocking suspicious accounts immediately, because we have a solution to monitor their traffic without harming our advertises.

ramosadams, it doesn't matter how many time you got paid.
    As soon as our system reported that your traffic is fake your account got banned.
    In some cases publisher starts with the real good traffic, but later his traffic is changing and the main reason is using "seo services" or buying cheapest traffic to their websites.
    If someone offers you "100000 US visitors for $10" you should remember that it's too good to be real visitors! Nobody will sell traffic for $10 if he can sell it to ad network for hundreds of dollars.
    Unlike the real visitors, hitbots cat generate almost unlimited amount of "visits" and "clicks".

David.Propeller, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  6. ramosadams

ramosadams Member

Best Answers:
    si no one give me like that offre really and no one can give "100000 US visitors for $10"? i use seo service to get backlink and index my website more link on search engine this is legit
    and about you tell me bot can give unlimited visit yes but unlimited traffic ? can you give me name of bot give 1.5 million visit on 3 week ?
    i need name of bot give unlimited click ?
    this is impossible sir
    i dont fake any traffic and i have the right to use seo services on my website its legits ?
    i make my money from popup this is come from real visit and real click inside website to be counted
    my popup disable at 25/08/2014 and my account work and banner imporession counter until 25/09/2014 before payment i found my acount suspended , you earn money from my website but you refuse give me my earning because its higth
    i will say that with respect , i dont scam you and please pay me my earning i dont scam anyone
    Regards

ramosadams, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  7. ADEXM Ltd.

ADEXM Ltd. Peon

Best Answers:
    @ramosadams If you'd send any ad network 1.5 million visits in 3 weeks from a domain ranked 3,589,785 in alexa I'm pretty sure your account would be sent flying without prior notification.

ADEXM Ltd., Oct 2, 2014 IP
  8. ramosadams

ramosadams Member

Best Answers:
    hey i sream movie and footbal at night this is garanted for me about 50k to 100k visit only in one hour
    my domain is new less than 1 year cannot get good rank

ramosadams, Oct 2, 2014 IP
  9. ADEXM Ltd.

ADEXM Ltd. Peon

Best Answers:
    Just for the record. A domain with traffic gets ranked in alexa in less than 2 months. Don't get offended... but you should really work on your attitude... It's not like any of the people that replied your post is a newbie in this field.

10. ramosadams

ramosadams Member

Best Answers:
    i work hard to improve my rank i kno its new domain for now i use seo service and i advertise in popup banner in some adnetwork and stream football sometime when i have free time , i think this is good technique for any website
    @ADEXEM Ltd. the website you analysed is alredy added on your adnetwork its not the same who i talk about him now and have rank better than my new auther domain and i work with it for on year with propellerads .

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    ramosadams, Oct 2, 2014 IP
  11. ADEXM Ltd.

ADEXM Ltd. Peon

Best Answers:
    It's ok you don't have to explain yourself to me.
    Anyway... I hope you guys sort this out.

12. bassia

bassia Peon

Best Answers:
    can i give you my username i have an issue related with the statistics and i didn't get a reply from the support

bassia, Oct 27, 2014 IP
  13. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    You can PM me your username, but I think you should get an answer soon.

David.Propeller, Oct 27, 2014 IP
  14. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    Hello everybody,
    We've added two new banner formats - 800x600 and 800x440.
    These huge ads show good results with our "layer" ad placement code, but you can use your own solutions.

David.Propeller, Oct 31, 2014 IP
  15. sabakhan259

sabakhan259 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please some one me why my earning is too low what the reason behind this any one now i contact with support they jst tell dnt use banner use popunder so i add it today but nothing happen here i attached the image plz let me know otherwise i remove their script and go to google adsense
    23.jpg propeller.jpg

sabakhan259, Oct 31, 2014 IP
  16. bassia

bassia Peon

Best Answers:
    they said that they take time to optimize the revenue, i added more than 12 high quality websites and the income is just 10-30$ per day

bassia, Nov 1, 2014 IP
  17. kingxerxes

kingxerxes Peon

Best Answers:
    i use propellerads for more than 6month and i got good payment from them.
    some new days just have low cpm but they are best.just i use them and other site
    but the best thing of propeller is that i can trust on money they always paid with some delay 1-2day
    i have earn 200,000 in last 6month in my first account and 50,000 in second account
    hope they continue working best like last 6month

kingxerxes, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  18. langau

langau Member

Best Answers:
    Why you used 2 accounts?

langau, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  19. Keteki

Keteki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Propellerads is best known for POPUNDER, even for countries like India. $.50-$1.5 per CPM.

But here i can't believe that propellerads got banned using DF.

Keteki, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  20. Keteki

Keteki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello sabakhan259, instead of banner ads, try the popunders. You will see a drastic change.

Keteki, Nov 4, 2014 IP