1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adversal.com [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Adversal.com, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Gary_CV

Gary_CV Peon

Best Answers:
    Kyle, my application was denied because the site doesn't meet the traffic requirements. I do have between 70K and 120K page views per month.
    I just sent a link to a screen shot of my AWstats page via the contact form on your website. Is that OK or should I do anything else to get my application re-considered?
    Thanks,
    Gary

Gary_CV, Sep 25, 2014 IP
  2. Adversal.com

Adversal.com Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's RTB (real-time bidding), so advertisers are ultimately in control of what they're willing to spend (bid) on an underlying inventory source. This may be based on a fixed rate campaign buy, an advertiser's particular ROI from an individual ad placement, etc..

That's fine, the screenshot just needs to be reviewed to see if everything appears on it that is needed. You'll hear back either way.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  3. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does that means premium advertiser or say high paying advertiser are not bidding for user like "rajin" traffic and that is why he/she getting only 01c cpm, but I wonder why an advertiser would not bid for a traffic, after all its all traffic and what makes an advertiser or network not to pay good rate for some traffic, specially if same user has got high cpm rate first and then it dropped suddenly

aassociatehit, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  4. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    Higher paying advertisers tend to have very specific criteria. An advertiser may initially bid high, but then lower it or even stop bidding altogether if their campaign goals are not being satisfied by a placement.

-Kyle

5. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    The eCPM of Adversal is increasing... Do you see that?

specialthings, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  6. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see it, compared to last week about 50% increase.

webmoney, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  7. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I understand it right, does this means advertiser may not getting any conversion on traffic and they would not want to accept specific traffic anymore.

By the way does this means its totally advertiser driven network and they are the one decide how much they want to pay for a traffic, so does Adversal has no role and just wondering does that means cheaters or users who has fake traffic can also signup and be lucky as long as advertiser bid for that traffic.

I am really curious to learn more about RTB and wondering if advertiser can control bid that much then network using RTB does not really play any role running network and as long as advertiser pay then cheaters or fake traffic source is welcome too, is this is the case ?

aassociatehit, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  8. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    That would definitely be the case with an advertiser that has defined their goals based on engagement rather than sheer impression volume.

Not at all. There are many things a publisher can do in order to attract increased bidding activity to their site, such as changing up ad sizes or moving placements around on their site. For instance, a placement below the fold that is not often seen and has a low CTR may perform poorly, but the same placement moved up above the fold or to within a hotspot on the site may yield much different results.

Absolutely not. We have a zero-tolerance policy with fake traffic, or "ad fraud" as it's been termed. This kind of activity hurts the entire industry. Advertisers, publishers, networks, exchanges, agencies...everybody loses.

-Kyle

9. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am advresal (publisher)user. I am from India & next month I am going to make my first payout. I have submitted my paypal id. Is it really necessary for me to fill up the IRS Form W-8BEN ??

mrb1129, Oct 9, 2014 IP
  10. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    Yes, since we are a US corporation, we must follow US tax code. The W-8BEN is pretty simple though, mainly just name and address. If you need help, email support and we'd be happy to guide you through it.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Oct 10, 2014 IP
  11. mojomike

mojomike Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    do you have popunder traffic for mobile as well? also do you display the volume/prices for each geo?

mojomike, Oct 10, 2014 IP
  12. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When i hit submit button after filling out the form. It is saying 'Tax Treaty Resident Country is Required'. I could not understand this one.

mrb1129, Oct 10, 2014 IP
  13. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    I assume you're asking as an advertiser, see notice here.

I believe this was addressed through support, but if not or the problem persists, feel free to update this thread.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  14. SportsChatter

SportsChatter Peon

Best Answers:
    After carefully reviewing your application to become a publisher with the Adversal Network, we regret to inform you that at this time we are unable to fill your membership request.

Reason:
    Site Doesn't Meet Traffic Requirements
    ------------
    I applied 30+ days ago. At that time I was averaging about 150,000 page views/month now I'm over 200,000 and growing fast...I read the requirement was only 50k...Has that changed? Google accepted me but I find their product difficult to use so I'm looking for an alternative

SportsChatter, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  15. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    Contact us at:
    https://www.adversal.com/contact.html

In many cases, you'll just need to submit your analytics.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  16. Dolly Yan

Dolly Yan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Kyle

Thank you for your help in advance.My website site is English one and 99% visitors are US residents.It's new 4 month old and just reach 55000 pageviews in past 30 days.I have some questions want to ask you before I sign up.

Quesiton 1,I bought my domain from company A, and bought host service from company B, so my website url is xxxxxx.company B name.com will you accept application with such website url?

Quesiton 2, Some of my readers are bilingual, so sometimes I use their native language(not English) to write some original contents which they really like. Most post in my website are English one. Can you still accept application from such website?

Question 3, do I need wait more pageviews to apply?

Dolly Yan, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  17. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From what you are writing I do not see why adversal should not accept your application.
    Only reason could be content and source of the traffic which you did not mentioned. So if your pageviews are based on real users than you should get accepted.

webmoney, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  18. Dolly Yan

Dolly Yan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you webmoney, my pageviews are from real users. we know each other from another forum (not English one), I provide lots of useful information there and help many members,some of them suggest me to build my own website which may give them more useful information.I think it's a good idea so I bulid my own website a few months ago. Some of them come to my site few times daily. Original contents are from my personal experience which may help them. I'm very new for this forum, thank again for your answer:)

Dolly Yan, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  19. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    @webmoney is correct. It'll boil down to content/traffic. Everything else that you mentioned is fine.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  20. Dolly Yan

Dolly Yan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Kyle, my application was approved just in 48 hours:) most Ads match my content very well. Thanks Again.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    Dolly Yan, Mar 25, 2015 IP