1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PropellerAds Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by skeeper, Jun 30, 2014.

1. bmatthews

bmatthews Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just signed up and here are my stats for yesterday:
    Earnings
    $0.219
    Impressions
    Clicks
    CPM

Why are you paying so low for my traffic, 30%-40% is from higher tier 1 countries like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France... and the rest is from mostly from India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia. So considering that, a CPM of 0.004 is blatantly too low... Please address this.

bmatthews, Aug 16, 2014 IP
  2. M4ketech

M4ketech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah i see that too. I moved to popcash becaus pays much better. 27 Impressions on popcash is almost same like over 80 in propellerAds :/

M4ketech, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  3. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Every new campaign needs for optimization at least for 5-7 days, because our algorithm takes some time to analyze your traffic and assign most profitable ads for your site.
    But I recommend you to open a ticket using "Support" link in your account and our optimization department will check your site.

PropellerAds, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  4. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    80 impressions is a very small amount to compare.
    Could your please PM me your username? I'll check the rates you got to compare with our avg rates.

PropellerAds, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  5. bornadl

bornadl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My CPM always is 0.081 - 0.18.
    Why are you paying so low for my traffic?
    I use popunder with 8000 impression.
    Earnings
    $0.45

bornadl, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  6. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    CPM rates for popunders depend on your traffic geo and some other factors.
    Could you please open a ticket using "Support" link in your account, we'll check.

PropellerAds, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  7. ramosadams

ramosadams Member

Best Answers:
    after 60 day of waiting payment and befor 5 day of chashout i found notification to add payment methode i already do it before when i try again i found my account suspended for no reason just because i have good income
    1) why my account not suspended from the first time
    2) they disable my popup ads last month and my accoutn compleate work why ?
    3) i take a screen shot for all my acouunt befor and now i will proove that to all people
    4) why my account suspended and i use only popup ads because banner cpm is worst
    5) i have a good number of clicks
    6) i need recive my money because its a work of 4 month
    i need admin aswer me clearly and if i dont recive money i m gonna share this to all comunity and i follow your company by FBA for scamming people need you clear this Best regards
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

ramosadams, Sep 25, 2014 IP
  8. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Propellerads support is banned in forum, so you may not get any response, you should rather try to contact their support.

you have good earning I see, I wonder how you get this traffic, Is your traffic good quality?

account usually get banned in any network only if traffic quality is not good though I agree it does not take a network 3-4 months to find traffic quality.

By the way there are many network here pays daily then why would you even choose a network which pays in 60 days

aassociatehit, Sep 25, 2014 IP
  9. ramosadams

ramosadams Member

Best Answers:
    i m sorry to hear that
    yes sir its traffic cality and i but some seo service from seoclerck and i advertise popups from cpmaffiliation and like you see mate i have a good traffic and ctr from pop up only i use popup when my sold go upper thei disable it i use ther right slider and still have click , i use a good niche for website fresh content daily , i got paid before for small amount 100 $ and 250$ but when i work more and buy some seo and traffic and my balance go more upper now after 60 day of waiting and total 90 days of working i found my payment disabled , this company have adress in usa and i need my friend help me to sue this company owner for scamming people buy state law , i need admin proceed my earning because i spend much and i work much to get this balance ,
    can you give me adnetwork list pay daily i need try some thanks
    thanks

ramosadams, Sep 25, 2014 IP
  10. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    ramosadams, could you PM me your username?

David.Propeller, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  11. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    No, usually account gets banned if the terms were violated. But let's wait for the guy's username...

12. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, we've found the account.
    The short answer is - the traffic is absolutely fake.
    Our support explained you on 07/11/2014 that we don't pay for impressions or clicks, because advertisers pay for performance, and not for "hitbots" making clicks.

I don't know what kind of "seo services" you've used, probably you was scammed by someone who promises to "boost website traffic", but your traffic contains very few real people.

13. abdo629

abdo629 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I pm you my problem with Propeller waiting your replay as i made support ticket on the site and no response

abdo629, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  14. ramosadams

ramosadams Member

Best Answers:
    hello sir , its not fake traffic , i already got paid from you 2 time using same website and same technichs but only when i have some money from yo i invest more for auther adnetwork who have a cpm rate less than you , i talk about popup and seo service if from most trusted user and i buy a seo software cost me 500 dollar and work day and night to share fresh content on twitter and facebook is this fake , and how i fake you for popups
    my cpm is worst but my popup rate is good , you already stop counting my popup from 25/08/2014 and my account still work and counting only cpm and before payment i found my self suspended this is not logique and so bad really i want you proceed my payment because i wait you 90 day for that and you make a lot money from me
    best regards

ramosadams, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  15. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    Someone might have sold you cheat traffic by the name of SEO though its your responsibility to check what traffic you sending to a network, if you are not sure about your traffic quality then you cannot blame a network for not paying, no network would pay for fake traffic, specially well established network would not pay for it as they are responsible for their advertiser also and if they do not care for their advertiser then they will be out of business soon.

I agree only with one thing that a network don't need to wait for 60 days to check traffic quality.

Daily paying network are
    popads
    popcash

though I out even they will pay you fake traffic

aassociatehit, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  16. ramosadams

ramosadams Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for adsnetwork , i dont sheat anyony i tell you i got paid two time from them i use same techniques seo its legits to make website rank more good and traffic come from google from different network , maibe people cheat cpm banner but how cheat popups for this big amount ? its real click because when you put their popups evry page popup found and on evry click you see popups
    i dont cheat anyone and i work with them good and i respect rule only them when i reach a good amount they blocked my acount
    why they dont blocked my acount when they disable my popup at 25/08 ?
    if i use fake traffic how i make 1500 from only popup ,all know banner cpm rate is 0.01 or less , and popup rate 1 or more , mean i send minimum 1.5 million click to popups , anyone or any bot developer tell me what bot can do this ? who can do this number of click with bot who can make that from fake bot and who can do 1.5 million fake click ? is this logique ? its impossible ?
    all my visit real and i got real click and i say it again all my earning from popup ads and popunder
    look he advise people to use popup
    i will not forgive you for scamming my money and i will try to use all way to get my money

Snapshot 84.jpg Snapshot 83.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  17. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have fake traffic. Your site impressions are all over the place, from 200k to 4k and back again. Nobody pays for this!

bale, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  18. ramosadams

ramosadams Member

Best Answers:
    no you cant judg this because number of impression ? because i have server down sometime and when my balance finish on some adnetwork they stop my compaign waiting another deposite ,
    seconde this is not impression only , read seconde time i use popup and popunder and this is need a real click to be counted
    how i made 1.5 million click all fake this is crazy no one can do this
    and i dont belive you becaus emaibe he pay you to reply me like that
    i got scammed by this network i have all proof and he dont any logique reson to ban meonly because ihave a good balance
    why he disable popups and popunder from my website on 25/08 and dont bann me and close my account at this date ? if i send fake traffic how this fake traffic click on website to make popup counted , do you know somone make 1.5 milllion click in 3 week ?
    i have movie website and i stream football at night and this is the way to have this number of clicks
    and footbal not daily an dnot stable number of click + i advertise on different network +seo servie
    i spend a lot of money to earn this balance and now i found myself banned before 4 days of payment this is strange from big adnetwork like that
    i need mypayment proceeded because i dont scam anyone i work legit and i respect all rule
    regards

19. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mate, you have actually been banned at PopAds as well for fraudental traffic. Please, if you try to cheat networks, just accept the fact you are banned. You tried it, it did not work, move on.

tomksoft, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  20. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    That is why I wonder why he is not using network paying daily, propellerads may not have necessary tools or may be not very strict about traffic quality and that is why he got paid from them twice and he may be thinking it will continue but sadly got caught.

Someone cheating should not get paid even one time that is what encourages them, where are are other webmaster work so hard and earn few and these guys earn hundreds for cheating

aassociatehit, Sep 27, 2014 IP