1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fishing Blog $11 takes it all- Total steal good for adsense

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Fiverscripts, May 11, 2014.

URL: http://www.thefishing-blog.com/

Picked this up from one of my contacts i was planning to run an advert network on it and do a bit of work on it, i feel its probably good for something like adsense with good content/keywords on it

I simply dont have the time

Would be a good one for someone to build on or just flip.. its running wordpress

I will also help with setting this up for the new owner as well if they wish

$11 takes it

rsz_1traffic.png

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    Fiverscripts, May 11, 2014 IP
  2. HF Evan

HF Evan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    Due to the latest post on the site showing as September the 25th, I'm guessing this was Sep 25th of 2013 meaning the site has been inactive for almost a year now? Please let me know, thanks.

HF Evan, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  3. Fiverscripts

Fiverscripts Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 236
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    It was inactive and i will admit the domain dropped for a bit.. i revived it and the traffic is coming back

it was moved onto my server about 2 months ago and AWstats shows 271 UV last month and 216UV so far this month few K hits

Would be a good flip or to build on it.. hope this info helps?

Matt

Fiverscripts, Sep 20, 2014 IP