1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where best to go to for bulk content ordering

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Carl Mason, Sep 11, 2014.

Hi digital pointers,

Is there any good service's on here or outside the forum for bulk content ordering,

The bulk content i speak of will be about 100 posts 350-500 words on finance much of

will be "how to"
    "What is"

I would like to freelance this out if possible if somebody can recommend a good service at a good price
    many thanks

carl

Carl Mason, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  2. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you post this over in the Content Creation forum, it will garner more interest and responses.

Senobia, Sep 12, 2014 IP
    Carl Mason likes this.
  3. Jennifer Hutson

Jennifer Hutson Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried posting a job on any freelance sites like oDesk or Elance? You can always hire multiple writers to do portions of the bulk work, say 20 posts per writer. You'll have a larger pool of options on a freelance site, so I'd suggest looking into some.

Jennifer Hutson, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  4. Carl Mason

Carl Mason Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jennifer,

No i haven't tried Odesk, but very good suggestion on distributing 20 posts per writer, i will look into that now, thanks for taking the time to respond

Carl Mason, Sep 14, 2014 IP
  5. Jennifer Hutson

Jennifer Hutson Member

Best Answers:
    No problem, let me know if you have any questions about the platform :)

Jennifer Hutson, Sep 14, 2014 IP
  6. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Most major marketing forums (Digital Point is free) has a section where you can post a thread to hire writers.

I'm not particularly a fan of oDesk or other sites like it but others have had success with it.

While there's nothing wrong with distributing the work, you also need to remember that you'll have to micromanage all of these people. You'll have to re-assign work from no-shows and proofread all the content.

One thing that really bugged me about oDesk were the 'English agents' that would speak on be-half of foreign writers. You think you're talking to someone who speaks perfect English until you get your content. I guess they get a small cut of whatever the job is when it's completed. Maybe they were called team leaders. It's been a while since I've used it.

coreygeer, Sep 14, 2014 IP
  7. Carl Mason

Carl Mason Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok Khovai, where would u say is best to not micromange all of these "English agents" i don't particularly want to speak my time chasing people up too time consuming,

Carl Mason, Sep 14, 2014 IP
  8. manishak2001

manishak2001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many platforms which provide this service, but one of the best is Elance. If you are new at this, you should hire several writers before selecting some for your team. You should give them each a batch of 5 articles. That is enough to showcase their talent/skills in article writing.
    Just don't go with writers who have hyped their services (basically don't deserve that much for their service). As a writer I can tell from my personal experience :)

manishak2001, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  9. thuthuatwordpress

thuthuatwordpress Active Member

Best Answers:
    Odesk is best place, you need to make a full layout (structure) for your articles, then find a freelancer who is really interested in your niche. This is the KEY to have quality articles.

thuthuatwordpress, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  10. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would recomand to get for fair prices Goodlogs.com they have automated and takecare of ur content but its an content inergreting system and constant-content.com have lots of screen writer too might help you or might not but i tried hope you satisfied

CYCchips, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  11. Conran

Conran Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest using caution. I have seen a lot of people ripped-off on both sides of this business. There are a lot of cowboys out there who will take your money and run, or take your money and give you stolen/rehashed/spun content. There are also a lot of "customers" who will make deals with new writers and start changing the agreement the moment they get what they wanted, making unreasonable complaints or demands in order to get their content for nothing.

You should really only use someone recommended to you by someone who has worked with them before.

I would recommend asking other webmasters who they have worked with, check out the content, ask how much they paid for what they got, and whether they were happy with the result.

All of our business arrives through recommendations from other customers, it really is the best way to be sure you're not going to be scammed.

Conran, Nov 12, 2014 IP
    pianogirl likes this.
  12. Roger Markins

Roger Markins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think he is looking for recommendations rather then to know where to post ads.
    That said proceed with caution of the recommendation seems to come from a sock puppet.
    Also I do not think he is looking for any person self advertising their skills.

Roger Markins, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  13. Alex Toll

Alex Toll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on what you're looking for. I heard Men with Pens are great. But their packages start at over $1000, as far as I remember. Copify might be another good option (and definitely cheaper).

Alex Toll, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  14. jasmeencress

jasmeencress Member

Best Answers:
    yes you should write requirement on Odesk and on freelancer.

jasmeencress, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  15. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just finished a project writing 243 x 850 so it's not hard to find bulk writers. I also know of a good company to work with, if you need 99cenatarticles

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 15, 2014 IP
  16. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Carl, we can definitely help you with that. On DotWriter we offer managed services for bulk orders, meaning an editor will make sure each article is being written as per your specific requirements.

Feel free to give our platform a look: DotWriter.com

Best,
    Peter

goscript, Jan 6, 2015 IP