1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cheapest on Digitalpoint ! I will write 3 articles 400 words each For only 7 $ \0.80$ per 100 word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by obada, Sep 3, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I will write you 3 articles up to 400 words each for your blog or website, with a 2-3% keyword density for optimal SEO.

Good Quality Content is still KING! Let me help YOU! I have always loved to research, read, and write, ever since I was able to, and now I am living the dream, doing exactly what it is I love to do.
    I am an expert in content creation, and go above and beyond in my quality service of writing original, outstanding articles and content for your website, blog or whatever it is you desire. I am prompt in my delivery of each order and work diligently and efficiently until the order is completed to your standards.
    Overnight, I can craft you a compelling narrative of 400 words that thrills living readers and presses all the right buttons for Google too. This new service offering will give your website or blog increased credibility, solid content and lively writing.

Subjects:-
    Animals,Pets,Gardening,Health,Nature,Human,Travel,Technology,Home Based Business,Communication,Computer, Relationship, Fitness, Gaming, Home Improvement, Internet & Businesses Online, Food & Drink.

IMP: MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TOPICS

Three articles cost is : 8 $ = less than one cent per word !

obada, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  2. andyro

andyro Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, do you also do link building, artice directory submission, both automatic and manual? If so, please PM me.

andyro, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  3. obada

obada Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes but that will cost you 8$ per article

obada, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  4. qtriangle

qtriangle Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you write articles about ecommerce, may be 2 articles per week, nonspinned, with good research and grammar?

qtriangle, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  5. obada

obada Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do that for 25 $ monthly ... 2 high targeted , clean non spinned articles per week :)

obada, Sep 5, 2014 IP