1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Account Not Approved - Saying Insufficient Content

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Aurangzaib.Janjua, Aug 29, 2014.

My site has enough genuine/quality content, more than 700 Pages are indexed, site is properly designed, proper navigation. Site is 1.5 Years old and has a sitemap and submitted already in webmaster tools. Analytics is linked since i created that web and now from the last 6 months the site is receiving over 7000 Unique Visitors a day and has 20,000 Pageviews a day. I have followed all the webmaster guidelines i.e. Content, User friendly site, navigation etc.. Please help me i'll be very thankful..

Aurangzaib.Janjua, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously it hasn't or they wouldn't reject you for insufficient content, without seeing your site no-one can really help.

malky66, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  3. Aurangzaib.Janjua

Aurangzaib.Janjua Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply, my friend, the site is a telecom niche and i update almost on daily bases you may see the url 'simspk.com' and also check the Google indexing through site:simspk.com i also post telecom news almost daily. I have 3 quality content writers working on it, so there's no question about the content at all. Please have a look.

4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
  5. Aurangzaib.Janjua

Aurangzaib.Janjua Member

Best Answers:
    Man! what is copied?? That is a news that moremag also posted about the topic and my writers also did that.. Where is the COPIED content?? Also Google said that 'Insufficient Content' not the Copied or any other violation. They simply meant that content is not enough!! dint say that i'm violating and copying someone's content. Offcourse m not doing!

6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I just showed you what is copied, can you not read very well?
    Insufficient Content doesn't just mean there's not enough content, it also means there's not enough UNIQUE content of your own.
    Your site offers absolutely no value to any advertiser and you will always be rejected.

malky66, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  7. Aurangzaib.Janjua

Aurangzaib.Janjua Member

Best Answers:
    Also i let you know that i was using friend's adsense on my site for the last 1.5 years and it was doing well! For some reasons i had to remove it and i applied for my own now.

8. Aurangzaib.Janjua

Aurangzaib.Janjua Member

Best Answers:
    In the News article, there are many things that you cant change or cant make it UNIQUE! i.e. The quotes and the main topic of news etc.. Not only me, many publishers on the same niche cant do it at all, whenever a news article is posted on a web many things are always similar between hundreds of sites. It doesn't mean that the content is totally copied

9. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What difference does that make?
    If that really is the case then your "friend" is very lucky to still have an Adsense account.
    You're missing the point, Adsense are very picky about the sites they allow into their program (and rightly so) your's isn't suitable due to non-original content, accept it and move on.
    Read the answer given in the following link.
    https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/adsense/u5aPb5Pq73Y

Anyway I'll leave you to it, you seem to think you know best....

malky66, Aug 29, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  10. Aurangzaib.Janjua

Aurangzaib.Janjua Member

Best Answers:
    Man! i dont know everything at all but you are giving the thread where the guy is talking about "I mean an auto-blog that collects news from various sources and adds it to the site automatically". I'm not owning any auto blog or not copying someone's content. Anyway, thanks for your help

11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You like to make a habit of missing the point don't you, which part of NON ORIGINAL CONTENT do you not understand.
    I'll quote it and bold it for you from that that thread as you don't seem to read too well:

malky66, Aug 29, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  12. Aurangzaib.Janjua

Aurangzaib.Janjua Member

Best Answers:
    I read well, and i've read that thread too. I got your point and you should also try to understand what is the other point! My site contains the news in most parts which contains the original content other than "the quotes from others" as xyz chairman said this "bla bla bla" i cant make it unique! The other content is unique and is not copied at all and not posted through any auto blog or software.

13. Aurangzaib.Janjua

Aurangzaib.Janjua Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, i recently added today's news in the same pattern and resubmitted the form early morning and now Thank God, the account is approved :) I hope now you got my point what i was saying!

14. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    sorry to say, might be they don't accept paki. websites.
    because might be they think you are going to funding terrorist in your country.

indiasbull, Aug 29, 2014 IP
    royalstar_23 likes this.
  15. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If adsense really did approve that site then they must be lowering their standards somewhat.
    Did you just put your friends Adsense code back up?

malky66, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  16. Aurangzaib.Janjua

Aurangzaib.Janjua Member

Best Answers:
    They dint lower their standards they really approved my account new, i can send you the screenshot of the email that i just received from Google Adense or else you should trust.

17. Aurangzaib.Janjua

Aurangzaib.Janjua Member

Best Answers:
    Man they are not against pakistani publishers, I have just approved from Adense read below my post. Only thing that you need is to simply follow the genuine and lengthy content game, if you play it perfectly you should be approved as i!
    Also keep in mind that publishers and other online marketers have nothing to do with the terrorist funding at all, Even we are against them. You cant blame pakistani publishers because of the terrorism in Pakistan.

18. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Wait until they do a manual review when you reach the first payment threshold.

The site is currently not compliant with Google's terms and conditions and ad serving will be disabled as soon as its detected or the site reported.

Agent000, Aug 29, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk and malky66 like this.
  19. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    good luck for the approved account, i hope u will donate some money or food to the needy people around your place.

Peace For All....
    Jai Shri Ram, Alla Ho Akbar.

indiasbull, Aug 29, 2014 IP
    royalstar_23 likes this.
  20. Aurangzaib.Janjua

Aurangzaib.Janjua Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Indiasbull!

Aurangzaib.Janjua, Aug 30, 2014 IP