1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Clickbank alternative?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by DomainMagnate, Aug 24, 2014.

Hey all,
    I have a long standing CB product, but I'm forced to move it to another platform soon. Any suggestions what's best and how to preserve the affiliates so they keep promoting it? As I don't have any aff lists or direct connection to them. Thanks!

DomainMagnate, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  2. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, your first problem was not getting your affiliates email address when they signed up with you. But lesson learned so no need to beat you up on that.

JVZoo is one that works well, I have not used, nor heard good things about Clicksure. Also Infusionsoft may be another one, depending on your product and price point as I believe it does cost quite a bit to be with them.

The first thing i would do before leaving CB is add and sign up form on my affiliate page so you can capture their emails. If you come up with a new promotion or a new product you will be able to contact them!

Good Luck

rjd1265, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  3. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    thanks, you mean just a simple signup form on /affiliates page? But not many people actually visit it. I think most affiliates found the product through CB as it was ranked highly in its niche.

DomainMagnate, Aug 31, 2014 IP
  4. cborrx

cborrx Member

Best Answers:
    You should try JV Zoo. Good luck

cborrx, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  5. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I did go with JV Zoo eventually, transferred my product there couple weeks ago. Sales are going ok so far, although the volume is down, less affiliates there.
    I encountered a problem though, on CB i had a premium version (an 'upsell" of sorts) an in JVZoo there is no such thing, I can't even add a similar product. Any ideas how to set this up?

DomainMagnate, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  6. Angela West

Angela West Member

Best Answers:
    There are quite a few but I personally say you go with jvzoo because one your become established and become a premium affiliate which means you make enough sales and you dont have a huge refund rate you get bumped up to instant commissions which is great as you get the money instantly to your paypal

Angela West, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  7. Nathan O.

Nathan O. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    another option would be clicksure. Check it out.

Nathan O., Mar 25, 2015 IP