1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

1. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello I wish to get my Withdraw to Bank option enabled.
    I contacted Live Chat and they said its not available for me.

I am from Sri Lanka and I've been using Payoneer cards for 5 years continuously.
    This is unacceptable.

scurvy, Aug 11, 2014 IP
  2. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    @scurvy You can get their prepaid mastercard, receive money via their US payment service and withdraw them from nearest MASTERCARD supported ATM's, its as easy as that!

iubjaved, Aug 11, 2014 IP
  3. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    I was not too impressed with this company..... the support is sorta lacking..... I sent one email and got a reply which was actually nothing to do with my request. I sent a second email and did not get any reply. I am just lucky that I had no money involved with this company.

DaveGmac, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  4. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:

Have you considered live chat support or phone support instead? You will get your answer to your question within minutes!

Regards

iubjaved, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  5. Justine_Payoneer

Justine_Payoneer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Reply to @testu: I am sorry for this experience, this is a one time verification process and once all the steps are completed it will not happen again. We are a fully regulated company and verification is mandatory.

Reply to @scurvy: The Withdrawal to Bank service is currently still in Beta phase and hopefully will be launched to all countries soon. I am sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience in the meantime.

Reply to @DaveGmac: I am sorry to hear that you had this experience with support. Please can you inbox me with more details (your email or ticket number) and I will look into this for you.

Justine_Payoneer, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  6. Ungratified Coder

Ungratified Coder Member

Best Answers:
    Any Payoneer member can't send me a payment to my Payoneer account. But why?

Ungratified Coder, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  7. Justine_Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi There,

Have you contacted our customer support?
    Please inbox me your email or ticket number so I can look into this.

Justine_Payoneer, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  8. najilil

najilil Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    watch this trhead, hope I can get the benefits and can apply to payoneer and became one of lot of customer in payoneer..

najilil, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  9. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    A quick question or two or three. It's not common for major companies to become a member on forums. Like you don't see Amazon, Google, PayPal/eBay, etc. with a profile here or on any other forum for that matter. So I'm curious since it seems rather odd to me for a major company to be offering support through a forum; especially a financial company. Isn't that a security risk? Perhaps I'm missing something. So I'll ask, was the owner of Payonner first a DigitalPoint member before it started Payoneer? In other words, is Payoneer owned by a regular forum member? Does Payoneer operate out of a real professional office like real companies or a home office like individuals who make money from home?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    CU_Designs, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  10. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    @CU_Designs: Payoneer is a US based company, with our HQ in New York. We have several offices around the world.

While we are indeed a large company and have millions of account holders around the world, we have a very active global community and do our best to stay connected with them. As part of this initiative, we have many Community Managers who focus on connecting and interacting with our various account holders, whether it be on forums such as this, via social media, or in person at events and local meetups.

We do not provide official support via external forums, that would need to be done directly with our Customer Support Department, however we do put effort into being active in communicating with our account holders.

Nissim-Payoneer, Aug 25, 2014 IP
    CU_Designs likes this.
  11. tempest-tossed

tempest-tossed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Payoneer Support Team,

Is there again any problem with LBT in bank accounts of India. 4 business days have passed after confirmation mail from your company yet I have not received funds in my bank account. Normally it takes 1 business day. My Ticket Number is LTK1216102863150X. I have sent other details to Nissim's inbox. Please get back to me about what went wrong this time and when can I receive the funds in my bank account.

tempest-tossed, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  12. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for your offer to research the issue...... You know, your company is great at charging fees and considering the expense and the availability of similar services at a lower price and much better support, I have decided to forget about your service.

Support departments have to always be alert to the fact that they are on the front line and when they are sloppy, the company loses prospective customers.

DaveGmac, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  13. Justine_Payoneer

Best Answers:
    I apologize for the delay, your case has been expedited to the correct department and you will be contacted soon.

Justine_Payoneer, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  14. thundertoms

thundertoms Active Member

Best Answers:
    I received payment from propellerads via Payoneer (not card, Bank transfer) and payment was transferred to my bank account. It has been 3 days but nothing in my bank account. How long will it take ?

thundertoms, Aug 28, 2014 IP
  15. Justine_Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi,

A bank transfer can take up to 7 business days.

Justine_Payoneer, Aug 28, 2014 IP
  16. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been waiting for response from Nissim since long more than a month. Sent him a PM regarding my account issue. I would appreciate if Justine you could help me on this.

awesome1, Aug 28, 2014 IP
  17. Justine_Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Please send me an inbox so I can look into this for you.

Justine_Payoneer, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  18. Casemanics

Casemanics Peon

Best Answers:
    I signed up for a payoneer account got my card and us account number and started receiving amazon payments from my seller account. I since have set up a new amazon account and wanted a different account number as I know amazon/PayPal do not allow same numbers on two accounts. I called payoneer and said what I need they send a req and said it would be approved just will take time. I called back up today after sending the req on Wednesday to only be told my request for a new account number has been rejected and not only that my whole account has been disabled. Why because I want to change my account number which I was told was fine by two reps when I called in? This is causing me so much stress and I am loosing money every day the account is closed!. I have not even been told why my account was disabled. Can someone help me!!

Casemanics, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  19. Justine_Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I am sorry to hear about this, please either PM me or send an email to so I can look into this for you.

Justine_Payoneer, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  20. Justine_Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hello, Please PM me with your email address or ticket number.

Justine_Payoneer, Sep 7, 2014 IP