1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adversal.com [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Adversal.com, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Adversal.com

Adversal.com Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Feel free to contact support and we'd be happy to take a look at your account with you.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  2. MM562

MM562 Member

Best Answers:
    what is the rate for popunder Europe ?

MM562, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  3. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    Depends on your exact geos, site/niche, audience, traffic quality, etc.. You would need to put the code up on your site for a couple of days in order to get an idea.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  4. Pri33

Pri33 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi could you please approve my account? my email: rpriyanka459[a]gmail.com. I also have a facebook page 225,000 followers ( 150,000+ talking about the page and weekly 20,000 likes) to drive traffic to my site. But I was not able to add these info in the application. If you can email me, I could send the facebook page for more info. I am looking forward to working with you. Cheers !!

Pri33, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  5. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    Looks like your application has already been reviewed and an email sent out.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  6. imranskfuuast1

imranskfuuast1 Member

Best Answers:
    I want to discuss one problem with you
    Problem with refs

Many of friends join this site but im not getting them
    and secondly why the commission from ref is decreasing day by day first i was getting 30$ a month now im getting 3$ month please check this problem ASAP

imranskfuuast1, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  7. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    Number of referrals only increases if a referral's account is approved. Referral earnings would decrease if any of your referrals are earning less or have stopped using their accounts.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  8. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can confirm this... the referral model is everywhere same... it seems like it is growing and never ending earning potential but its not like that... number of referrals are increasing and sometimes even the earnings... but people tend to move from one network to other and if you do not cover all networks with your referral links or there is some tracking problem than your referrals would end up somewhere where you dont make money with them...
    So the theory is very different from real situation... You would need huge volume of organic targeted visitors for your referrals plus unique affiliate program. Than it works.
    In past there was for example only few PPI networks and there it was easy to make referral money... now when there is more of them its very hard.

webmoney, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  9. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    Quick update to all of our publishers here on DP who may not have received an email from us recently or are not following us on social media, a new publisher system/UI is coming on Monday, August 18th. Additional details here.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  10. techgalactica

techgalactica Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Does anybody else get a Cross-site scripting (XSS) warning from Firefox's NoScript extension when displaying Adversal ads on their sites? I'm pretty sure that it is the Adversal ad doing it because I get this in my error console
    [NoScript XSS] Sanitized suspicious request. Original URL [http://nym1.ib.adnxs.com/...
    Code (markup):
    That URL redirects to Appnexus which is the ad server used by Adversal. Maybe it's actually harmless, but it makes my website appear as if it is malicious.

Also, even using filters, I'm seeing banner ads disguised as javascript or flash update alerts which fool people into downloading adware. I've seen this when accessing my site from multiple computers, so I don't believe it's some kind of adware infection on my end. These kinds of ads are malicious and also make me look bad.

Anybody else also experiencing this or know a solution?

techgalactica, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  11. shingtopay

shingtopay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can anyone share your ecpm?
    I am getting around 0.03-0.04 and it is decreasing.

shingtopay, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  12. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    This is likely just an ad trying to communicate with itself and is unexpectedly in an iframe, which would then be harmless. But if you continue to see this, please contact us at the address in your account so that we can take a better look.

Be sure to turn off the download type from the rules and, if the issue persists, set your filter to strict.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  13. mattwmc

mattwmc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my adversal cpms: .15

same ads with adsense: .38

mattwmc, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  14. live-cms_com

live-cms_com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    11,000 visitors to my website today -

$10 from InfoLinks (6k monetized impressions with $1.68 CPM)
    $7.50 from Adversal (13k impressions from ministitials with $0.34 CPM, 22k impressions from 2 banners with $0.14 CPM)
    $4 from Chitika (31k banner impressions with $0.13 CPM)
    Total: $21.50

Please let me know if you've tested like me. I'm wondering about TribalFusion, casale media, value click media, burst media or anything else that might make good money.

live-cms_com, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  15. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is very nice comparison, are the banners all on the same spots? Are they same format? If not than it could explain some deviations.

webmoney, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  16. Effort Less

Effort Less Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Excellent finding !! have there any more findings you get ? I think they offer more at the beginning & after that they decrease their payment.

Effort Less, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  17. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    unfortunately i never got more than 0.01 ecpm . there was a day i got 0.07 and made 100$ but except that and even after notifying them nothing changed . sticking to them because they are reliable

rajin, Sep 22, 2014 IP
  18. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does this means Adversal favoring some of their publisher by offering way high rate and to some they offering just 01c what is actual criteria to offer someone such high rate and to someone such low rate

If they favoring some of their publisher than its not good for a network to do or this.

Or its traffic which has good conversion or performance gets high rate and traffic which does not have good performance gets just lowest paying advertiser.

How exactly rates are defined

aassociatehit, Sep 22, 2014 IP
  19. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    Adversal is quite similar to GA, even in support.
    For example, when GA rejects a member, they just send an email notify that you was banned by vio the rule of GA.
    and the same at Adversal, if your application was rejected, you will only receive an email : We (Adversal) are unable to work with you at this time.
    :D

specialthings, Sep 22, 2014 IP
  20. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its different situation here, some getting good rate and some getting just 01c why is that difference and what is reason for some member just getting 01c

aassociatehit, Sep 23, 2014 IP