1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best method to get do follow link?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Atiqur Rahman, Aug 21, 2014.

I have a Blog site and I am writing articles here regularly.Now I want some back links especially do follow links.But I find that do follow link is rare to get.Now my question is , if I maintain some WE2.0 blog and submit links then will it be treated as spamming?.
    I seek suggestion from experts regarding this matter.

Atiqur Rahman, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  2. maddenitrous

maddenitrous Member

Best Answers:
    You should not be focusing on do follow or no follow links, what matters is the quality and strength of the web sites you are getting your back links from. Also, no follow back links are good for link diversity.

maddenitrous, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  3. william thomson

william thomson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Web 2.0 is good, you must do that, But you have to note couple of things before starting.

1> Always add authority links too in the articles.

2> maintain the ratio of no-follow and do-follow links

3> It would be great if in some articles you do not put any link.

These are the ways to look everything very natural.

Good Luck!

william thomson, Aug 22, 2014 IP
    vidhi543 and janinaherz like this.
  4. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just to say that Google pays attention if you build ONLY do-follow or ONLY no-follow backlinks... It's good to have 20%-80% (DF vs NF). Also... Social Bookmarking sites, forums and blog comments are a good way to achieve this! ;)

patco, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  5. kevin green

kevin green Member

Best Answers:
    There are number of lists available for dofollow blogs and content posting websites. I think you can just google this query and find lists within seconds. I have lists of do follow blog and content posting sites where you can get links but its not a simple task. You have to work hard on these websites for getting links and traffic

kevin green, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  6. jagathdesigner

jagathdesigner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also had a blog before. i used to do link building and boosted up my page rank within 3 months . i dint pay for it. but as soon as i left it without posting my page rank went down rapidly. Its all about quality of your content.

jagathdesigner, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  7. talktotop

talktotop Member

Best Answers:
    Edu backlink.
    • Just follow the steps to get a backlink from that website. This is a high PR of 6.
    • Click on this link "http://tecto.gps.caltech.edu/forum/register.php".
    • Since you have not registered, sign up with the site.
    • Use html tags in About me, biography where ever possible.
    • That's it after 3-4 days, you will get a backlink to your website

Gov backlink
    • Copy and paste this link in your browser: Add http:// before this "auth.lincs.ed.gov/lincs-user-mgmt-webapp/signup referer=community.lincs.ed.gov" Unable to make a post when I posted it as link
    • Use html tags in About me, biography where ever possible.
    • That's it after few days it gives backlink to your website.

Others are

Pinterest

When post are made on pinterest, the links are no follow but to get a dofollow link from pinterest. Here are the steps.
    • Go to settings
    • Add your site.
    • Verify.
    • Voila! Now you have a pr9

V.dg
    This is one of the best and easiest ways of getting pr6.
    • copy and paste this "http://v.gd/" in your browser
    • Go the home page and enter your url to shorten the link.
    That is all

When using these sites, please be fair and reasonable. Do not spam so that the owners do not remove the links. I have a more comprehensive list that were once do follows but are now no follow due to spammers.

However, hope all the links you intend building back to your site are not all do follow. If they are, then it is unnatural and penalty may be imminent. Have a mixture of both.

Hope this helps

talktotop, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  8. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid focusing on dofollow and nofollow links for sometime. As long as you are able to find quality link for your site, you should take up the link.

rankwatch.com, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  9. maleeha

maleeha Member

Best Answers:
    you can find quality dofollow links from srapebox

maleeha, Aug 28, 2014 IP
  10. smartwebtek.net

smartwebtek.net Member

Best Answers:
    You should definitely vary the sources of your backlinks, anchors as well, and of course if you are using web 2.0 youst make sure you post not only to your own website, this what I do is to create a blog, submit 1-2 articles without backlinks, then submit article witn my backlink inside and 1-2 backlinks to some authority sites, then for next couple of posts only with backlinks to authority sites, it looks a lot more natural, it`s quite safe and effective cos such blogs after some period of time (especially boosted with 2nd or even 3rd tiers) give me some referral traffic.

smartwebtek.net, Aug 28, 2014 IP
  11. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Publish 1 article on 1 Web 2.0 blog. If you publish 1 article on many sites. Its consider in spam. Search different Web 2.0 websites and publish your content. Its one of the best way to get do-follow backlinks. Otherwise also do blog comments, forum posting etc.

Henry Calvin, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  12. Johnny Wayne

Johnny Wayne Banned

Best Answers:
    William thomson, you right, i have more than 2 years experience about web 2.0. When you publish an article on web 2.0, you will get 2 kind traffic and backlinks. but you have to know what is the safety backlink technique. PM me than i will tell you.

cheers,

Johnny Wayne, Sep 2, 2014 IP
  13. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not instead of link building (dofollow) you establish relationship building to blogs relevant to your niche.
    It easier than looking for dofollow blogs and getting dofollow link juices. Plus, the benefit of building relationship to other blogs is that you will be able to gain trust, reputation and traffic that will benefit your blog for long term purposes.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 2, 2014 IP
  14. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It is a very vague question. It obviously comes down to intent.

dcristo, Sep 2, 2014 IP
  15. mk810

mk810 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way right now is to create a private blog network or rent links on someone else's. It's time consuming to set up, but it is currently the best method. It is gray/blackhat, but if done correctly, there is zero potential footprint for Google to find out.

I also run a few high quality networks if you are interested in renting links. PM for more info

mk810, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  16. beelzebomb

beelzebomb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be careful with blog links these days, I tried setting up 3 different blogs and published good content with a reward to myself of back links to my site - within a very short time all 3 suffered a penalty. You can check if a site might have received a bit of a Google penalty bashing with this tool - http://pixelgroove.com/serp/sandbox_checker/

I guess the occasional back link in context is ok but adding one each post will certainly get flagged - it's tough these days!

beelzebomb, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  17. Seousa4you

Seousa4you Banned

Best Answers:
    As the comments above already stated, the focus should be on Quality Backlinks...
    If you need, you can browse and choose what kind of links you need on seousa4you.com. By the way, all our links are Do Follow
    PM me for more info.

Seousa4you, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  18. Seo Power

Seo Power Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Creating web 2.0s and linking to your site from them isn't spamming and won't be regarded as such. In fact, it's a valid link building method; you submit quality content to the web 2.0 sites and you get a backlink in return.

You can take full advantage of the ranking power the web 2.0 sites provide by building backlinks to the web 2.0 articles linking to your site. This is called tiered linking and it's a very popular link building method.

While web 2.0 sites are still good sources of backlinks, the value of links from article directories has deprecated immensely since the first panda update, so don't use article directories unless for tier 2 links.

Seo Power, Sep 29, 2014 IP