1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find JOOMLA expert around the world that can help you.

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by johans, Jan 24, 2014.

Here is the TIPS on how to find Joomla expert around the world that can help you on your Project and reliable supports.

How to choose a good Joomla Developer:

Joomla is an excellent platform for building websites because it's flexible and allows you to build anything from a simple website to complex one. If you are a businessman, blogger, designer or developer who needs a website to showcase your products and services around the globe, then Joomla is the best choice for you.

Website building used to be all about coding (writing HTML). If you didn’t have this knowledge then it was impossible for you to make a website. Today website installation is much easier. With Joomla all you need to do is check out Joomla documentation and installation guides and watch a few YouTube videos on how to install Joomla and follow the steps. Within minutes your website is up and running. The best thing about Joomla is that is is Open Source, which means it's free to use without any charge.

There are, however, cases when you will not find a fuctionality, and do not have the skills to create it yourself. A Google search doesn't help you find the solution. In this case you need to find a Joomla expert. But how?

First, go to Joomla.org then click on "Community & Support" in the main menu, then find the word Joomla Resources. Once you are on that page you will find companies and individuals listed in the Joomla Resources Directory (I suggest to check on the map which makes things easy to find). Some people search via Google for Joomla experts, but I discourage doing that because there are many companies and individuals falsly claiming to be experts.

Second, check your Nearest Places in the maps to see if there are Joomla developers listed in your area. Why search in your area? It facilitates communication when working with someone in your time zone. But if you don’t find listed developers in your area you will need to hire a developer abroad.

Third, once you find a developer, check their products and services. You can only determine a good Joomla developer if the company or individual knows how to code. If the company or individual offers products such as Joomla extensions which are also listed in the Joomla Extension Directory or JED, you can be sure that person is also a contributor to Joomla. It means that their extensions have been verified and do not have errors. Check also to see if the individual/company offers templates. If they do, it is a plus and you will know their skill set is wide if they offer not only extensions but templates as well.

Fourth, check to see if the individual is active in the Joomla forums. This is another way to see if they are supporting and contributing to the Joomla project.

Fifth, contact the developer via email or the contact form on their website to ask your questions and discuss your needs, availability and negotiate the price. Prices will differ according to the project, and usually depends on the complexity of the functionality.

I hope this article helps you to find a Joomla expert!

Article reference: Joomla Magazine

johans, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  2. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thanks, it's helpful. I usually hire working hands from odesk by simple interview and looking at the previous work.

sarah_23, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  3. johans

johans Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are welcome. Its a reality tips for those who are looking for Joomla developer.

johans, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  4. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes i do agree and your tips are really worth reading it. I really appreciate your efforts sharing this to us.

sarah_23, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  5. Aff_Fan

Aff_Fan Member

Best Answers:
    "listed in the Joomla Extension Directory or JED..... It means that their extensions have been verified and do not have errors." - :)

Aff_Fan, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  6. redlandgames

redlandgames Active Member

Best Answers:
    I need a joomla expert or someone who can move a site from server to server

redlandgames, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  7. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am able to do it for you. Please let me know if you required any assistance.

sarah_23, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  8. UmarNaeemm

UmarNaeemm Member

Best Answers:
    i can do it for u
    redlandgames
    easy and fast if u are interested in my work i ll give you my 100%.
    Add me in skype if u want me to work for you
    Skype= umarnaeemm
    Regards,
    Umar Naeem

UmarNaeemm, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  9. mindphp

mindphp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what joomla version
    I can do it

mindphp, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  10. johans

johans Active Member

Best Answers:
    from 2014 to 2021 - I have seen this post once again. If you need help in your Joomla or Opencart visit our page at wedevlops.com

johans, Jun 29, 2021 IP
  11. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And WHY did you wake up a thread that has been DEAD for SEVEN YEARS? LOOKS like you did it for SELF-AGRANDIZING SPAM.

mmerlinn, Jun 29, 2021 IP