1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to know some Adsense's detail !!!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by NickManiac, Jul 20, 2014.

Hello guys, I have several question would like to know about adsense. I am new in this type of money maker and i need suggestion/answer from professionals like your guys. Please help (read question below carefully).

1. Can i use the same detail (name, address) that i used to apply for adsense before (but not get approved, not passed the 2nd step) to apply for new adsense account with new Gmail? It might sound so silly to do that but it actually happened. Please don't ask why.

2. Can i use my PC/laptop that was used to apply for adsense account (but not get approved, passed the 1st step then fail in 2nd step) to apply for new adsense account? After i delete all cache and cookies, may be format OS to new and fresh one.

3. This is about adsense policy which i not sure. If i already have adsense account got full approved and want to put some adsense codes in other websites, is there a domain age policy involved? I mean if i create new website with new domain. How long of this website's age would take to be able to put adsense on?

Thank you for any comment of you all.

NickManiac, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  2. NickManiac

NickManiac Member

Best Answers:
    Again, i never get banned from adsense, because never get approved. Always passed the first step, but failed when putting ad in the website in 2nd step. So i think to create new gmail with name change in spelling a bit but address cannot be changed much. Any recommendation?

NickManiac, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There wouldn't be much point applying again, the problem will be with the site you applied with, nothing else.
    You need to make sure the site you apply with complies with the guidelines, then you shouldn't have any problem getting approved.
    If you apply for another account you will be breaking the terms you agreed to when you first signed up, not a good start really.

Regarding your third point, you can only put Adsense codes on Adsense compliant sites, some locations require the domain to be at least 6 months old, depends which country you are in.
    https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9724?hl=en

malky66, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  4. iAjaySinghBisht

iAjaySinghBisht Member

Best Answers:
    Here are the answers :
    1. Yes, you can use the same details again and again. I applied with the same details for about 13 times.
    2. Yes, you can use the same PC
    3. No, there is no such age restriction.
    Before applying again, make sure that you have improved your website and its content.

iAjaySinghBisht, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes there is, read this from the Terms & Conditions
    https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9724?hl=en

malky66, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  6. iAjaySinghBisht

iAjaySinghBisht Member

Best Answers:
    I am from India, and i got my Adsense account approved for a 45 days old website.

iAjaySinghBisht, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'd rather believe what it say's on the Adsense terms page if it's all the same to you.

malky66, Aug 13, 2014 IP