1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affordable SEO service

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by JefK, Aug 1, 2014.

I am looking for an excellent seo service with affordable price, which one do you recommend?

JefK, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  2. denissenco

denissenco Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, many people ask this question. As many minds are there as opinions. But to my mind is the best service is http://rankinity.com. You can check website rankings in real time, analyze competitors in SERPs, monitor site position in multiple search engines and many other features. And prise is 5$ a month. Also you will receive 5$ as a gift if you register on site. Good luck!

denissenco, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  3. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello J.

Usually you need to have some specific targets in order to be aware of what estimate or price you will get from the SEOs. Depending on the industry an SEO campaign starts from $50-100 and includes all the white hat techniques.
    Being active on search engines is gold merged with content which is the foundation to a solid natural optimization. Above that social signals and permanent distribution form the perfect long term strategy. Natural links another method that still stands up and will stand for a long term.

So, you can get some good services even with $50 but also with $500. It all depends on what results you want to achieve.
    Regards,
    Matt:)

Matei Gavriluta, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  4. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A distinction should be made between SEO analysis and status monitoring services, that charge to just evaluate or recommend how to improve a site's ranking, versus services that perform the actions projected to improve its search engine position. Analysis services can be found in the cheaper range ($50, more or less), but reliable services who do the SEO work to improve your odds of ranking command a much higher rate in the market. According to a MOZ survey of 500+ SEO providers, the actual value of SEO work is fairly compensated at $250 or more monthly charge, or for a flat fee of $1000 or more per project/site:

http://moz.com/blog/seo-pricing-costs-of-services
    http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2267471/How-Much-Should-You-Spend-on-SEO-Services

And these rates are, again, for improving the odds of ranking through the concrete work done (site analysis, keyword research, content creation/revision, linkwork, social signals etc), not for "guaranteeing" the results. No one can honestly guarantee certain page placement within a limited time frame, given the current Google rapid-algo-change environment.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    melprise, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  5. fivergig

fivergig Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    there are various micro job sites that have sellers offering affordable and quality SEO services.
    this guy works wonders. you might want to check him out.
    www.fiverr.com/seo_merchant

fivergig, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  6. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What is affordable? Also, keep in mind "you get what you pay for".

SearchBliss, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  7. ChristyMathew

ChristyMathew Member

Best Answers:
    sorry i didn't get you. can you make your question little bit clear!

ChristyMathew, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  8. sunil7kr

sunil7kr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In India SEO service depends on various factors, if you are only concerned about ranking then it will be around 20k to 30k per month.

sunil7kr, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  9. Timwal

Timwal Member

Best Answers:
    Y
    You can check www.seofollowers.com

Timwal, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  10. aaron86

aaron86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest this Cheap SEO service and here is the link: http://www.fiverr.com/sideline73
    That SEO service in fiverr provides a good quality service for sure that service help you. Thanks!

aaron86, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  11. msultani

msultani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt anyone in India makes that per month, when the top SEO here in Canada/US charges maximum of $10,000 per month for enterprises which includes more then 500 keywords. Plus which SEO company from India is in top 10, please point out. Hate it when people shoot $hit without knowing and just want to make a comment.

msultani, Aug 17, 2014 IP
    Jeffr2014 likes this.
  12. msultani

Best Answers:
    Absolutely agree with you. If you want to pay for a SEO $5 to get 10,000 links, guess where you will end up on google (spam list). Anyone can shoot 10,000 automatic links on blogs, but how many are related to your site, citation rank, page rank, number of blogs and so on. I will never waste my money on fiverr for SEO or trust anyone that does $5 job.

13. msultani

Best Answers:
    A smart business person, usually puts 5% to 10% of their profit for marketing. Which includes SEO, Newspapers, Flyers, Banners and so on. If you decide on 10% of your profit, now that becomes your 100% of marketing budget. Decide where is your weakness the most, if you are a new site, you will need to spend more on your SEO, let us say 70%, 20% and 10%. 70% goes to SEO, 20% will go for branding and 10% will go to things that are not important at this stage, but will become important in a few month/years, you will start on it and build up. As you grow bigger and get more profit, slowly change your strategy of marketing eg. 65%, 25% and 10% and so on, until you find your success point, no one can tell you how much to spend, except yourself because no one know your business and market better then yourself.

Hope this helps you.

14. Vipul Mathur

Vipul Mathur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd like to recommend you a company known for their best SEO services as YNG Media. They are very good providers of SEO service worldwide. They are equipped of trained professionals team who work constantly towards their project. You can always refer them for an SEO work. I myself ordered some good SEO service for my own website. I hope you would get the required help that all you are looking for.

Vipul Mathur, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  15. Vipul Mathur

Vipul Mathur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You may even refer to my website for a review. Thank you.

Vipul Mathur, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  16. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should definitely check out Fiverr once. It has a large number of SEO packages that are affordable as well as highly recommended.

rankwatch.com, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  17. Eliza Anderson

Eliza Anderson Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm. I'd like to discuss something here before finally giving my suggestion.
    When it comes to SEO, I think one should not really rely on attractive ads and propositions/ promises. An SEO company should have an in-depth understanding of the whole search engine infrastructure and mechanism as just like the seasons, Google keeps changing its algorithms. With ever changing rules and penalties getting severe only a trusted and experienced company will be able to deliver best results.
    I learnt that when I was looking for SEO for one of my sites.
    I came across this digital marketing firm called Marketingaxle and their strategies surprised me.
    They have really flexible plans for almost everybody from small businesses to big enterprises. I think you should really at least try to get in touch with them. I'm sure they'll be of great help!

Eliza Anderson, Sep 9, 2014 IP
  18. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe this is in INR? Right? Like seriously, if we're talking cheap but quality SEO service, 20k - 30k USD ain't cheap :) Anyways, in SEO, same rule applies when you are buying goods and services "you get what you pay for" - so don't expect too much. Anyways, I do believe there a few good ones, so good luck OP! ;)

Vitarank, Sep 9, 2014 IP