1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bought FB page likes from fiverr. The seller didn't deliver.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by newbie191, Aug 4, 2014.

Now I am trying to reach his profile on fiverr but it redirects to fiverr home page. Here is the link to his profile fiverr.com / probaldip
    I feel like I have been scammed. Is there a way to get my money back?
    Have they deleted the seller because I am not able to send him a message or reach his profile because the profile link redirects to fiverr home page.
    What can I do now? I know its only 5 bucks but can't let people run away with my money like that.

newbie191, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  2. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What does this have to do with General Marketing? Buying likes is the wrong way to do things. You are not getting interested people Like your page but fake likes that will turn into zero traffic.

snakeair, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  3. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you feel it is not placed in correct section you can use the report post option so that mods can provide assistance.
    Post is in General marketing because there is no section for fiverr. This is the most appropriate section because I am looking to ""Market"" my fan page using fiverr. Getting more likes(fake or real) is a good way to build credibility. Maybe you won't agree with me but that doesn't matter to me and I am not looking for your opinion on this.
    The topic of the thread is what can I do now when the seller hasn't done his job and it seems fiverr has disabled his account. It is my first time ordering something there and I don't know how this works that's why I am posting this here.

4. KillaKeith

KillaKeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you purchase a gig at fiverr, the person gives a time frame of when they will deliver. Once that time has passed, and the job has not been delivered, you can use the Resolution Center. Go to your orders page, and above the gig's details, you will see a link to the Resolution Center. Follow all instructions!! You will need to do your due diligence in trying to contact the seller and exhaust all efforts to resolve the issue yourself before fiverr will get involved. Good luck!!

KillaKeith, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's $5. Who cares.

But if you do......and If you can prove you are from a third world country or you are under the age of 17 I will send you $5.

NetStar, Aug 4, 2014 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is probably better in the long run, who wants crap likes anyway

al

agmccall, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  7. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The resolution Centre can only be used for upto 3 days after the order completion date. I just found out this today. The user's account is disabled and he can not be contacted. I opened a support ticket at support centre 15 hours ago but didn't get a reply so far.
    I see this is resolution centre.
    Interesting...

I see this order was delivered on 07/25/14. It is now marked as completed.

An order is automatically marked as complete 3 days after delivery unless you request modifications or submit an order review within the 3 days. If you have any issues with your seller or the order, please get in touch with the seller first here(link that doesn't work).

I don't get it. What am I supposed to do now? If it is unethical to buy FB likes then why fiverr allows such gigs there and they are making money of it.

Troll harder

8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Never commit more funds to any scheme than you are prepared to lose. $5 will have a different level of importance to different people. It sucks to be ripped off but you were trying to buy something that can't be traded, even though people do. Try reporting it to facebook, they'll probably take the page down which will give you a vengeful satisfaction even if you don't get the page.

sarahk, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  9. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr system totally failed for me. I bought something. It wasn't delivered. I tried to get my money back and I am told I should have reported the problem within 3 days. I can not contact the seller because fiverr has disabled his account. Now it seems fiverr will keep all the money(mine and seller's as well).
    @sarahk thanks for moving this topic to General chat. From now on I will post all my marketing/fiverr related threads here.

10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    nope, marketing still belongs in marketing. just because you were going to use the fb page for marketing doesnt mean this dispute thread goes there too.

sarahk, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  11. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Fiverr CS will refund your money. I see now you've had a ticket in for 15 hours. No worries, they'll refund it. They're probably just backlogged. You can also Tweet @FiverrSupport for a status.

Rebecca, Aug 5, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  12. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can check the Executive Resolution Page, you can get hold of them and report your problem.

Dario McNut, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  13. ceebee

ceebee Active Member

Best Answers:

No need for panic, your life savings will be returned.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    ceebee, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  14. ceebee

ceebee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes... ya gotta fake it til ya make it. :cool:

ceebee, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How is he supposed to do that when the guy's profile is gone?

sarahk, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  16. sagafakir

sagafakir Member

Best Answers:
    What's with the third world country ,bro.. anyday u don't have a dollar for ur McDonald, send me proof, I will send you the money for your meal.

sagafakir, Aug 5, 2014 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  17. charliev

charliev Banned

Best Answers:

charliev, Aug 6, 2014 IP
  18. thell

thell Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Contact customer support, you will definitely receive a refund

thell, Aug 6, 2014 IP
  19. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What's interesting to me is why would that seller want to lose his/her account over this. Selling likes/followers is a gold mine for so many on fiverr. Those are the easiest, no-brainer gigs, yet some STILL try to scam their buyers. How stupid.

qwikad.com, Aug 6, 2014 IP
  20. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What is exciting to me about this thread is that there are a couple of kind folks offering to send money to other DP-ers! :)

Rhode Island has the worst unemployment rate in the U.S. and a horrible local business economy, so it is as close to an underdeveloped country as you can get here in the U.S. I am a few decades older than 17, but I feel like a kid (sometimes I act like one, too.) One dollar won't get me very far at McDonald's but $5 would work well for me. $6 will cinch a good meal and possibly a McFlurry to top it off. I can prove all of this, of course. ;)

If I have done the math correctly based upon these two generous souls' posts, there could be $6 coming my way (assuming that I have made a convincing case for my eligibility.) Let me know, asap. :D

jrbiz, Aug 6, 2014 IP
    NetStar likes this.