1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to buy safe youtube views

Discussion in 'General Business' started by havrincedaniel, Aug 2, 2014.

hello,
    I recently bought a gig from someone and I got a notification from youtube and my video got deleted for bringing fake visits for my video.
    Anyway, how to sort this 'offers'?

Is this video good for promoting? Has any potencial?

or should i promote the shortest version?

havrincedaniel, Aug 2, 2014 IP
  2. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wont rely too much on services that solely provide bot views. I know a service that can help you out. PM me :)

Vitarank, Aug 2, 2014 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Apply your focus and money on promoting your videos and not getting fake views. That's ridiculous.

NetStar, Aug 3, 2014 IP
  4. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can offer you a view from user came from search page,.. hit me PM if you interest, how many view, etc..

thanks

robyries, Aug 3, 2014 IP
  5. havrincedaniel

havrincedaniel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please tell me how to promote then. i wanted real views and i got bot generated views.

havrincedaniel, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh you thought you were going to be able to spend a few dollars and someone will send people to your video who are interested in seeing it? C'mon... All you have to do is post something worth watching and optimize the description. You can also post it on your web page and do some SEO to promote it. If it's interesting people will view it. If not...noone will care.

NetStar, Aug 4, 2014 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  7. easternaga

easternaga Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    top youtube view seller.Fiverr and seoclerks

easternaga, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  8. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, as a YouTube expert I can tell you that you should never buy views. At best it won't help your position, at worst (as you found out) your video will get deleted. I have done a careful study and found that you can place videos with no views on the first page for a search term if you do your work properly. I also have found videos with 100,000+ views way down on the list, with other videos having almost no views on the first page. Basically what you want is to be on the first page of search results for the term you are targeting. Doesn't matter how many views you have. I have an ebook that I wrote that explains the whole process, but unfortunately since I am brand new on this forum I can't give you the link, sorry. But if you do a search for me on Google you will find my web site and the link is on the home page.

George Peirson, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  9. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This wont bring you alot of visitors, but try to promote it by finding people on forums, or websites that are asking these questions and provide links to the vids. Like if you google "help android stuck on bootscreen" on the first page is multiple places where you can post a helpful solution, and provide a link to the video. -> even if the thread is old, new people with the same problem will benefit from the video.

matt_62, Aug 16, 2014 IP
  10. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi matt_62, thanks for the input. I am a little limited on Digital Point as a new member until I get 4 likes. As soon as I can post a link I will. Here are the basics though:
    Positioning in YouTube is all about optimizing the video listing, kind of like optimizing a web page for Google. Only real difference is that YouTube doesn't care about number of views.
    First, you need to decide on the search term you are targeting. i.e. pick a keyword. Go to YouTube and do a search for "photoshop elements 11 text" and you will find 7 of my videos on the first page for that search term (keyword).
    Next, when making your video try to use your keyword a couple of times in the first 1-2 minutes of the video. I will tell you why in a moment.
    Name your video using your keyword. Not absolutely necessary, but it helps.
    Then, Keyword at the beginning of your listing title.
    Then, in the description use the keyword in the first sentence. The first 2-3 lines in the description will be shown in the thumbnail view of listings when people do a search on YouTube, so this needs to entice people to click on your video. Don't waste this space with a link back to your web site. I usually put my web site link at about the 3rd-4th line of text, so it is high up in the description but it will not take up valuable space in the thumbnail view.
    Then make sure you use your keyword in the tags. Don't bother with generic tags, go for specific ones. Kind of like using long tail keywords. If you have a list of good long tail keywords for your video this is the place to use them. Don't worry about too many tags, I usually use 10-12.
    On the Edit screen go to Subtitles and CC, YouTube will automatically create a transcript for you on this screen if you want. You will need to edit the transcript, it won't be perfect. YouTube uses the transcript as one of its listing position factors if available. This is why I said use your keyword a couple of times in the beginning of the video in the first part of this post.
    Make sure you verify your channel through YouTube, this will open up a lot of benefits with the most important being that you can use a custom thumbnail. I have found that thumbnails with keywords will get more clicks.
    There is more that you can do to optimize your video but this is the basics. Hope this helps.

George Peirson, Aug 16, 2014 IP
    daveman likes this.
  11. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.like4like.org offers follow and like exchanges on a point system. You can also buy points and reward a predetermined amount of points per like or follow. It's all real traffic and likes...

Jameyson MacDonald, Aug 16, 2014 IP
  12. camha

camha Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd never buy visitors, they NEVER deliver the result. You want targeted visitors, but you get people earning a few cents or bot generated visitors.

Anyhow, I've done some YouTubing and what you want to do, is target keywords (as already mentioned in this thread). Target a keyword a few times in your description and your headline. I found a really good course on Udemy (I don't think I can post a link as I'm new..? Anyhow, I'm not marketing it, just found it super useful). It's on Udemy and I think it's the best rated. I learned a ton from it, applied it and it worked.

camha, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  13. Dhibhin

Dhibhin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have tried some sites but to me SEOClerks is legit one as freelancers provided real youtube views using real users for a small cost.

Dhibhin, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  14. Ken Hidaka

Ken Hidaka Peon

Best Answers:
    We use a specialized provider of just youtube views only - Video Views International.

The views are by social media, a bit slower but the views are real and some likes always happen on videos. None of our clients' videos have ever been removed, in nearly a year of using them http://videoviews.international You can try them for free with some views and see for yourself, and they are good with service and contact.

Ken Hidaka, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  15. MegaDomain

MegaDomain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello bud! I´d recommend you socialsbox.com, you can buy youtube views, fb post likes and much more. This is a cpanel where you get prices of resellers, so it is really nice! They have plenty of social sites services also that you can use for SEO or youtube video rankings.

If you want free youtube views I´d recommend you enhanceviews.com it is a really nice free youtube views exchange website and very known across the web, you earn points and then you can exchange those points for custom youtube comments, likes, views and much more. Check out fiverr where then you can buy enhance views accounts with more thwan 100k points! :)

MegaDomain, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  16. Jbone

Jbone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Havrincedaniel,

I've had a similar experience to you, but as well as my video being taken down my whole adsesne got blocked too. The guy George Peirson on this thread suggests you should never buy views. I disagree with that statement because it depends on your objectives. If you want to advertise your video so people see it then buying views is a perfectly acceptable way to go as long as you buy from a reputable source. Also he mentions you can rank a video just on SEO optimisations / meta data.. that too is factually untrue for very competitive keyword terms. No offence but I don't think many people are trying very hard to rank for "photoshop elements 11 text" compared to something like "Hobbit Trailer".. if you rank for "hobbit Trailer" alone by optimsing keywords I will shake your hand. To rank on YouTube is a combination of increasing view count and meta data. ClickZ have a great article with some tips here: http://www.clickz.com/clickz/column/2351591/how-to-make-your-videos-rank-better-on-youtube

The one thing I have learnt from getting views is stick away from fake view buyers like fiverr etc, although cheap they massively mess you up with your video highly likely to get removed. The key problem is buying legit views is expensive but the chicken and egg situation is to rank for competitive terms you need views. I've used a number of cources and from my experience the most trustworthy service I've come across is buyrealyoutubeviews.co.uk, I've a few more I've tried such as Devuli and authenticviews but had mixed results. PM me if you want any more details.

Cheers,
    Jbone

Jbone, Apr 25, 2015 IP
    daveman likes this.
  17. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    That's right. Faking views would not get you anywhere its like gambling your time for a bit of views for money. Better use your imagination to think about ideas that attract audiences something that you like to do then make a video of it. Faking is just a really waste of time and you could have used that time to promote your video or channel. Be original. :D

masterbusiness, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  18. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I understand the importance of Video views for YouTubes search & display algorithm but you're focusing on the wrong path to success. The type of services offering YouTube views are not going to be views from people. It's going to be a very cheap script that reloads the page even if it's from various IP's and it's not going to be smart enough to throttle throughout the week or month. It's a sure shot way to get your video banned. Plus odds are it will do NOTHING for your ranking.

The best way is to actually 1. have an interesting video worth watching and 2. apply your focus on getting real people to watch the video out of pure interest.

NetStar, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  19. jcage

jcage Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think such services can be trusted

jcage, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  20. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have brought "real youtube views" before, this is why I know they are fake. Its not an effective marketing strategy at all.

matt_62, May 3, 2015 IP