1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest: How to make my content Go Viral

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by happykahlon, Jul 29, 2014.

How to take some of the content that we have created for newsletters and the info-graphic an make it go viral.
    What strategies will help increase interest in the market.

happykahlon, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  2. happykahlon

happykahlon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you suggest me some paid platform with sites for publishing my news and content, i want viral my news content video etc.

happykahlon, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  3. vicky1101

vicky1101 Active Member

Best Answers:

yes i can help submitting your sites old or new content manually to up to 50 top social networking sites , you may supply account or i can also make , if u interested my skype is vicky.dada251

vicky1101, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  4. johnmck

johnmck Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get a viral video made for youtube!

johnmck, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  5. Ferzy

Ferzy Member

Best Answers:
    In order to make content viral

1- The content itself has to be viral, with viral aptitdues built-in, making people want to share it when they see it. A virality coeficient of more than 1 is needed here (Meaning for every person that visits the content, they share it with at least one other person)

2-You need to a base to jump start your promotion of the content. Try to reach 500-1000 people at least, and let your visitors do the rest of the work - which should not be a problem if the content has a great virality coeficient. Usually people like to use their existing platforms for incubation - their existing blog audience, or their facebook page, or their email list. If you don't have access to a predefined one, try to pay for one - either facebook ads, reddit ads, stumbleupon ads are usually communities where you have chance to distribute your content and go viral.

Ferzy, Jul 29, 2014 IP