1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Amazon pay to international users?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by MiletNZ, Aug 19, 2010.

I'm based in New Zealand and want to use Amazon Affiliates, do they pay internationally? I don't want vouchers

MiletNZ, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  2. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, international users get paid by checks. You should reach $100.00 minimum earnings before getting paid.

nihangshah, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  3. Oskar28

Oskar28 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree.. No paypal.. but pay through checks.. :)

Oskar28, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  4. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your cheque will be in US Dollars, so consider how much that will cost you to get it converted.

freshdevelopment, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  5. lisaoliver

lisaoliver Peon

Best Answers:
    When you get a USD check in NZ it takes three weeks to clear after you put it in your bank account. Apart from that delay I have not had any other problems with them and at least Amazon is a reputable place; not like some I have had where the check has been stopped within the three weeks I am waiting for it to clear. The difference in the exchange rates meant I owed my bank money and I got ripped off from my client, oh well another learning experience, lol.

lisaoliver, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  6. naciketas

naciketas Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, amazon does pay to international users in the form of check only. Direct deposit option is not there for international members. Of course they can opt for amazon certificates.

naciketas, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  7. richsgkid

richsgkid Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they pay International Affiliates via by Cheque.

richsgkid, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  8. affiliateman

affiliateman Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone

I'm an international amazon.com affiliate member. I just want to tell that for amazon.com, it's possible to get a money by direct deposit.

First you should check that is their any bank in your country that have a branch in USA.

If there is, then you should get a routing number from your bank, and you can use it with your amazon.com affiliate to get a direct deposit.

The charge depend on your bank.

Thanks

affiliateman, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  9. Brand000n

Brand000n Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi I know this is an old thread but I'm a new member so I can't post a new one. Can I use US Amazon affiliate links in my blog while living in Brazil? I have a Squarespace blog and the links that I used for my blog worked fine while I was living in the US but here in Brazil the code that I'm provided doesn't convert to a link. Any help would be appreciated.

Brand000n, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  10. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, people from Brazil can participate in US Amazon affiliate program. Once you cross $100 US dollars in your affiliate account, Amazon will issue check at the address set in your account settings. You'll have to submit that check for clearing at any foreign exchanged enabled bank. It should take around 10-15 days to receive check by US normal post and another 20-25 days to clear check. Check looks something like this

The bank will perform conversion of US dollars into Brazilian Real as per prevailing foreign exchange rate and deduct processing charges

Make sure you have set "check" as the default payment method and account "Payee name" matches exactly as set in your bank account.

nihangshah, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  11. Quidditas

Quidditas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been paid by Amazon's affiliate program but since I buy quite a lot of Kindle books, I've received my payments as Amazon gift cards. That can be a good option if you happen to like them as an online store and can put those gift cards to good use (although I'm an international affiliate, in my case the shipping costs won't be a problem either when I buy digital products).

Quidditas, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  12. Mark Perez

Mark Perez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Man, receive Amazon payment by check is painful. My first check has not arrived and it takes me nearly 45days to get that amount. I ha ve been struggling for a long time to test all payment options. You can receive money by direct deposit with Amazon, but it is tricky and not officially. I write it all here affiliatemarketing.dailyliveblogs.com/amazon-Payment-Method-for-International-Affiliates

Mark Perez, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  13. Julialeah

Julialeah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had the same question. I have a payoneer account but they did not accept it.

Here's the email I received:

We don't currently offer payments via Payoneer accounts. For our Associates located outside the United States have the option of being paid by check or gift card. We can't make payments to international members by direct deposit or any other electronic method. I'm sorry if this presents any inconvenience to you.

Both payment options, whether check or gift card, are denominated in U.S. dollars. If you select check as your payment method, we'll send payment after your earnings balance reaches $100. The check will be mailed to the payee address on file for your account. We don't charge a $15 check processing fee for check payments sent to Associates outside the U.S.

If you elect to be paid by gift card, the claim code is sent to your e-mail address for you to redeem. There is a $10 minimum for gift card payments. Gift card payments from the Amazon Associates Program can be redeemed on Amazon.com or MYHABIT.com. Gift card payments will be sent to you from the e-mail address ; you may want to add this to your Safe Senders List or address book to ensure that it’s not blocked from your e-mail inbox.

Julialeah, Jul 19, 2014 IP
  14. Tom Daigle

Tom Daigle Peon

Best Answers:
    Amazon does say that they pay internationally but I'm in Canada and have encountered 2 major problems with getting paid. This has been going on for 6 months now and they still have my money.

They keep insisting on my having a US Bank account which can't be done and expect me to have gotten my Driver's license in a US state also.

Slowly getting fed up with Amazon.

Good luck with your endeavors, mate!

Tom

Tom Daigle, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  15. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ohh.. That must be a bad experience for you. I have not touch Amazon for many years.. So I cannot advise on that.
    I am thinking of going back to Amazon again. Not sure if it is a wise decision.

Melisa455, Aug 16, 2014 IP
  16. Jordan Barlow

Jordan Barlow Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't realize they only pay in checks internationally. Good to know.

Jordan Barlow, Feb 2, 2015 IP