1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Writer With 7 Years Experience (2800+ Satisfied Customers)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by write.subhajit, Oct 5, 2012.

1. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    77.8% - 7
    Good writer... I have purchased few of his articles and am really happy with the quality of his work. The best thing is he is always there to help us if anything has to be changed or if anything is required.

esther.paul, Jul 6, 2014 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  2. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
    write.subhajit, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  3. pariswatches

pariswatches Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    He is a very good and Trusthworthy writer, he handle my articles very nicely as well as quickly, i will give him another order soon, i highly recommend this person A+++++

pariswatches, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  4. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    .) Every Client Please Note This:
    If u give me order and after i send u the article, u think its a crap article, and u told to rewrite and send to me again, u then have to mark the lines and send to me, which are wrong or of bad quality, then i will rewrite free of cost and send to u again, but if u did not mark the lines and tell me just "Ur a writer, u have to find ur mistake urself", then i am SORRY, i cannot rewrite and send to u,
    Please Carefully note this points every client before giving me order,

This is because, 3 Clients told me after i send him the articles "this is a crap content, u have rewrite it, or else i will not pay u, Ur a writer, u have to find ur mistake urself"

.) And before the work, client have to pay me (50 OR 100)% upfront payment before the work (AND AFTER I GET THE MONEY, I WILL START THEN NOT BEFORE THAT)
    If any client orders me 4 articles for Rs 800, and pay me 50% OR 100% of money, i can send u 2 articles first for ur approval, (After ur approval i will do the remaining 2 articles) {This is because if i do any wrong u tell me or if u want to rewrite them u mark the lines and send to me, i will rewrite, and will remember the points of the client, and will do the remaining 2 articles like this}

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - Note this point, if u think i have send u a crap article, then u have to mark the lines and send to me, i will rewrite that lines, and send to u again, (BUT IF U DONT MARK THE LINES, I CANNOT REWRITE IT)

(Clients please don't mind for this statement}

If any client gives me order, i always check the article, whether it is unique or not, and also check it is GOOD quality or not before sending it, (CLIENT SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT THE QUALITY AND ALSO IN UNIQUENESS),

And i take generally extra time from my client, (FOR EX. if any client gives me 1 article of 500 word - i deliver them within 2 hr 30 mins but i tell them extra time 4 hr or 5 hr like this because if i cant deliver him within 2hr 30 mins, i can deliver them within 5 hr so, and still now i always delivered articles to my client within my given deadline i never failed in that,

IF AM WRONG IN ENGLISH PLEASE DONT MIND FOR IT, {I never write any articles myself, my writers do},

For Sample Of My Article's, please check this - "http://articlewritingservice.keepsblogging.com/about.html"

Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
    write.subhajit, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  5. jamesrobert85

jamesrobert85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,

You provide well written articles and I am really satisfied with your work. Even the delivery was on time, thanks for quality writing and would like to purchase few more articles in the future.

Regards

jamesrobert85, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  6. mnb1

mnb1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This guy did 9 articles for me, all the articles were of good quality and 100% unique also, i highly recommend this guy he is a Superb guy, will give some more works surely in future also.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
    mnb1, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  7. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If any client give me order for 2 or 5 articles anything, and after i send him the articles if he thinks i spinned it, then u should give me the source from which i spinned i will then rewrite it, or if u think my article is of bad quality that i send u, then u should bold the lines that are of bad quality, i will rewrite same day or after 1 day, (BOTH REWRITES WILL BE ABSOLUTELY FREE OF COST),

I do all my articles manually, i never spin any-line, client should not worry about that.

And before giving me payment client should (mail Or PM) me all the instructions/details required in the article, (Later after i send him the articles, if he/she tells any new instruction i will not rewrite then)

Some client pay me 50% upfront payment before the work, and takes articles at low cost (FOR EX - If i would get $2.75, then client pay me 50% upfront payment I.E $1.375, and takes the full article), and later he/she tells the article are of bad quality, but he/she uses it later, I was cheated like this by (BY 2 CLIENTS Or MAY BE 3 CLIENT) - so i need full 100% upfront payment before the work, no 50% upfront payment before the work,
    Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    write.subhajit, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  8. seo.143

seo.143 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He is an awesome writer.He is working with me for past 2 years and i found no problems, in his articles.
    Thanks please send me always nice quality works

seo.143, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  9. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very much thankfull to all of the clients who dealt with me and liked my work, and gave me more work and payment also, (IN FUTURE TOO)
    But there are some clients who is trying to spam me, they pay half money and takes the content, and tells the content are of bad quality, (BUT LATER THEY USES IT),
    Now i need 100% upfront payment before the work,
    Thanks bye TC.

write.subhajit, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  10. philly387

philly387 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Quality is pretty good for the price! Couple grammar errors but nothing I couldn't fix real quick on my own. A+ in my book!

philly387, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  11. imhawk

imhawk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    Nice articles. Professionally written! Thanks again.

imhawk, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  12. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very much thankfull to all my clients who gave me work and liked my writing style,

***AND I am not God i may do some grammatical errors i am sorry for that. (GRAMMATICAL ERRORS OCCURS SOMETIMES ONLY WHICH IS VERY LESS, AND NOT IN ALL THE ARTICLES SOME LINES ONLY),
    Thanks.

write.subhajit, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  13. Kartikmondal

Kartikmondal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mr. Subhajit is a good writer (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM), i am impressed with his work, he also give timely delivery,
    Thanks.

Kartikmondal, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  14. jamesrobert85

jamesrobert85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have purchased from him some of his prewritten articles and i am satisfied with that. AAA+++++

jamesrobert85, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  15. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now i can do 2 (500 Word) Articles [after 11pm --- MAX {11.30pm ALSO}], and can give within 7.30am the next day
    Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    write.subhajit, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  16. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    All the clients please remember this before contacting me,
    If any client wants to give me work he have to pay me 100% upfront payment, and when i take the money u should get ur work for 100% sure on time always, otherwise if i cant do i will simply refund the money,
    AND
    I cannot write a new sample free of cost, for the sample i will take same rate as the new article, and i also need 100% upfront payment before the work,
    For my pre-existing sample article, please check this LINK-_- "http://articlewritingservice.keepsblogging.com/about.html"
    Thanks.

write.subhajit, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  17. Kartikmondal

Kartikmondal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is my second order and i am very much impressed with this guy, he did same type work as i mentioned him,
    Thanks, will again give him some more projects soon bye.

Kartikmondal, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  18. philly387

philly387 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Got 5 more articles from him. Each had about 5 grammar mistakes that I had fixed with a program I use. You get what you pay for.

philly387, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  19. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Client ordered me 5 Articles (400 words for each article), in 400 words 5lines i can make grammerticall mistakes

... I said previously also that i am not a GOD, i may make some grammatical mistakes, but grammatical mistakes occurs very less in no some lines only (IN 400 WORDS I HAD 5 LINES ONLY GRAMMAR MISTAKES)...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    write.subhajit, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  20. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If i have given all the clients bad quality or crap articles, then why i have 186 itraders + HOW I have so many comments (COMMENTS - IN MY THREAD + PROFILE), Check This:

write.subhajit
    Good Quality - "ARTICLE WRITING SERVICE", Male, from INDIA

Premium Member
    I Am A Good Quality Writer, (I Always Check Articles In CS, And Also Check They Are High Quality Or Not), Before Sending Them To My Client. Jan 2, 2014

Viewing member profile write.subhajit, 20 minutes ago

• li" data-history="on" style="margin: -23px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 20px; font-size: 11px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(146, 186, 167); word-wrap: normal; min-height: 23px; display: table; width: 1063px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; position: relative; background: rgb(242, 250, 247);">
    • Profile Posts
    • Recent Activity
    • Postings
    • Information
    • Warnings (26)
    • Marketplace
    • Areas
    • Geo

Once More i am saying if i am bad or wrong in English please don't mind for it, i did not write any articles myself, all articles are written by my writers only,

AND before sending any articles I always check the quality of them + I also check in CS they are 100% unique or not, if they are 100% unique + if they are of good quality then only i send otherwise not I again rewrite them, i send them only when (I AM FULLY SATISFIED)

Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    write.subhajit, Jul 27, 2014 IP