1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stop Buying, Start Marketing, Keep Selling

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Az Wan, Jul 16, 2014.

Hi, Hope this is a place for me to post a thread.

Ok, long time not posting anything. I want to give one advice for newbies who just coming into internet marketing.

My english not very good, but hope you guys can understand me.

For newbies, or for those who want to make money online, please, please and please, avoid my mistake. I have spend more than $4000 to buy information product online.

It is my real mistake. If i know, i should spend that $4000 for advertising.

If you want to make money online, stop BUYING! What you should do, keep your money in some safe place, keep it growth, and spend it for advertising.

I want to share step by step you should do to start make money online.

(I USE FACEBOOK FOR THIS EXAMPLE)

1) Choose one niche (let say "cats")
    2) Create one fanpage, put cute profile picture, make a timeline cover (you can search from google)
    3) don't worry about copyright issue, as most of the image all over internet is there for sharing.
    4) Post about 10-25 post
    5)Keep posting everyday (breakfast, lunch, teatime, dinner, and supper) This is the most engaging time
    6) Use facebook ads to get more likes. Tell your friend to like your page, promote your page within fb groups and other fanpage.
    7) After getting 1000 likes, create another fanpage, and promote it using your 1st fanpage.
    8) Keep promoting your first fanpage using fb ads, (if u spend $1000 and you can make back $1000, is it worth? yes it is)
    9) create 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6 fanpage. Do not advertise yet. keep engaging, keep more likes, spend with advertising.
    10) once your page having 3-5k likes, start monetizing, use amazon, clickbank, jvzoo or anything you like, and start promoting. You can also drive facebook traffic to anywhere, optin, your blog, and so on
    11) If you have a lot of fans, you can start selling ads ;)
    12) After you make money, provide step by step in pdf file, create your own product, and start selling Baammm.. you are now a winner.

My advice, again...

STOP BUYING, START MARKETING, KEEP SELLING.
    :)

Az Wan, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  2. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stop buying and start selling is the step where one steps into profit. However to become a successful seller one need to learn a lot and if for purpose of learning and progres, you buy relevant stuff time by time, it is still investment in yourself.

DatingExpert, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I think your third statement is very misleading and can get a lot of members in trouble. Copyright issues are strictly enforced in some countries and more and more countries are implementing copyright. Stop spending and start marketing is good advice but do it legally and also ethically and not by spamming.

wisdomtool, Jul 16, 2014 IP
    jrbiz and sweetpea69 like this.
  4. Rob Montgomery

Rob Montgomery Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For a lot of newbies its the shiny object syndrome they see all the temptations such as "I will show you how to make $1000 a day" then jump to the next "Instantly build a massive list of buyers" and so on..
    You need to make a strategy, stick to it and dont get distracted. With all the info out there without a strategy its hard to foucs.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    Rob Montgomery, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  5. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    To be honest, for newbies, you still have to buy.
    The advice? Buy wisely.

Give yourself a timeline to learn, and make sure you put into practice whenever you sign up for a course.

There has to be a point where you stop buying and start selling. You see, sometimes we are just lazy in implementing the system, or follow through.

After buying the courses, sit down and think how you can sift out what works and integrate into your current.

Instead of following after shiny objects, sit down with a piece of paper and start writing/drawing.

Ethan Alvin, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  6. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is very true. I was a victim of "shiny object syndrome" as well last time. But now I tell myself to stay focus and stick to one method.
    It is indeed hard to stay focus if there are many things you want to do at the same time. That's when I feel lost and feeling information overload.

Melisa455, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  7. alwaysStriving

alwaysStriving Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I too was a victim of jumping around from quick money making scheme to another quick scheme (well, I still kind of am!). I'm learning now that you really need to pick something you are pretty confident will work, and then put max effort towards that. Even if you fail, you will invariably learn lessons that will help you in the future. Experience is always the best teacher.

Another thing I learned, be OK with taking "Imperfect Action"! Too often I get caught up trying to make sure I have EVERYTHING perfect before starting a project. Sometimes you just got to jump in feet first and deal with the problems as they come. Most people making money on the Internet aren't geniuses, they just had a mediocre idea, stuck with it, fixed their mistakes along the way and made money!

alwaysStriving, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  8. safetynetzero

safetynetzero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, like Rich Schefren was fond of saying.... "decrease the input, increase the output".

safetynetzero, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  9. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's right. This is my problem -even up to now. Maybe I am too perfectionist.
    Trying to let it go and taking on with "Imperfect Action"

Melisa455, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  10. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    SafetynetZero,

What does that mean "decrease the input, increase the output". Sound like a very profound term.

Melisa455, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Boy, the OP lost all credibility with me with this third statement. 20 years ago, people took any photo on the web and used it themselves. The stock photo companies then found a great way to increase revenues by hiring legal teams to chase this copyright infringement down and charge big fees for this theft (in lieu of taking the offender to court.) Bottomline, if you want to build and grow a successful business, it cannot be based upon illegal actions because eventually you will be caught and the business will go likely go away.

jrbiz, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  12. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like some of the points.
    1. If you want to make money online, stop BUYING! What you should do, keep your money in some safe place, keep it growth, and spend it for advertising.
    2. STOP BUYING, START MARKETING, KEEP SELLING.

janinaherz, Jul 23, 2014 IP