1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Building Tools And Spam - The Truth

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by jackkarter, Jul 20, 2014.

When I came across this forum, I was amazed at the amount of users asking about link building tools and if they were spammy or not. A lot of people made comments such as,
    "you will get only spam backlinks" or "I wouldn't recommend using anything to create automated links" or "All link building software are spammy"

I think it's important for people to understand what spam is and when it's not spam.

We all get automated comments on blogs like "I like to reading your wonderful blog. My sister and family are researching such wonderful things and truth is always happy"

Now,there is a difference between poor grammar and a badly spun comment. Using automated tools to submit low quality content that offers no value to it's reader and is submitted for the sole purposes of obtaining a link is spam, pure and simple.

Whats to blame for comments like that? The tool or the user? Of course, it's the user. It doesn't take much more effort to spin properly and offer value to a reader.

Tools like Senuke, Ultimate Demon or GSA can only submit what is given to them and to make comments like "All link building software are spammy" is just ill informed.

Version 1
    If you write a really good, informative article, take some time and spin it properly so you end up with 200 really good and informative articles including images and videos and they offer real value and solutions to peoples problems.

Then you submit this content with automated tools to hand picked sites with traffic and are relevant to the topic of your article.

People who read each version of the article find them useful. They link to them and share them socially. Now you have highly relevant inbound links that are popular and most likely develop some PR & authority. This, is NOT spam.

Version 2
    You go out and get a copy of Senuke, Ultimate Demon or GSA. You then copy an article you "found" online and use the auto spun feature in "the best spinner" and create a 300 word article thats "unique" but complete gibberish and makes no sense to the reader.

You then submit this content to the sites that come with the tools mentioned that are not relevant to your niche, they have no moderation, PR or authority and are spammed to hell.

Readers who are unfortunate enough to come across this content, close the page immediately. It offers nothing to the reader and just uses up the webmasters resources.This Is Spam

Conclusion

Spam is directly related to the content and NOT the method of submission.

If you disagree, please let me know. I'd appreciate other peoples opinion on this.

Jack Karter

jackkarter, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  2. weakpa2

weakpa2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks for the info

weakpa2, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  3. Felicity_lauren

Felicity_lauren Peon

Best Answers:
    Now I have an idea how to make things right,,Thank you soooo much Jack.
    you can also Search additional info.

Felicity_lauren, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  4. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I see a problem with your theory...

You use OptionA, and with automation, your high quality content ends up
    with other content on OptionB sites...

Regardless how good your content is; Automation does not care where it is sent.
    Google clearly states pretty clearly not to get into "bad neighbor hoods"

You can twist the story into making it sound resonable, but if you send your
    A+ spin content to bad areas via automation, then google will treat you the same
    or even worse as they treat the spammers, as you will be considered as bad as they are....

Think of it this way...

Shit rolls down hill, right...

When that "bad" site gets flagged with your A+ content...

Guess what, your site will get hit too....

dscurlock, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  5. jackkarter

jackkarter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not quite Durslock,
    As I said in the post, in Option A you use "hand picked sites". The sites in Option B are the low quality ones that come "pre-loaded" with the tools and are heavily spammed.

6. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    Sure, you certainly have a better shot with Option-A hand picked.
    but in todays market, that is very unlikely to happen much...and for the
    most part, people tend not to want to sit around for years waiting for
    links to count, so they get on the dead end auto train and make it worse.

7. jackkarter

jackkarter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In most cases, good quality websites tend to get crawled very regularly and in my experience most of the links I build get indexed within 24 hours. Low quality sites however can take a very long time.

8. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    I have a few aff sites...google for the most part ignores the main site but when I post on the
    blog portion, then it is indexed quite fast, but indexing fast means very little because the post has
    to rank high enough to get good traffic coming in...

Anyone can slap mud on a blog and it will index quick enough, ranking
    for traffic is much different, and I update the blogs at least once/month,
    but the pay check i get or lack there-of says I am doing something wrong....

9. alwaysStriving

alwaysStriving Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good post Jack. If something gives value to a user it really doesn't matter how it was submitted, it's still helpful. Tools used the right way can help you dominate searches

alwaysStriving, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  10. jackkarter

jackkarter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Exactly.
    It's all about the level of information thats included. Some spam posts offer more information then a lot of legitimate posts.

Jack Karter