1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

1. n3o_the_on3

n3o_the_on3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Nissim , thanks for being around. just wondering which partners provide this style cards..i mean this gold cards and this green style cards..[​IMG] [​IMG] ..will really appreciate this.

n3o_the_on3, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  2. Ibnul Jaif Farabi

Ibnul Jaif Farabi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Nissim, my Payoneer card was approved on 13th July. My card is estimated to arrive between 07 Aug 2014 and 14 Aug 2014. But when I log into my account I see that the USPS service is not active in my account. I contacted the customer support and told them the reason why I need to use the USPS service. I am an Android application developer and I mainly need to use the USPS service for receiving payments from Google Wallet Merchant Account as Google won't initiate payments to my country. Google Wallet Merchant pays via direct US ACH deposit only. I also need to use this service for withdrawing my Paypal funds. It's been 3 days so far and still haven't got any response from the customer support. If you kindly help me in this situation, I will be very grateful. Thank you.

My Reference Number : LTK1216102469767X

Ibnul Jaif Farabi, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  3. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Nissim, I was finding a way to get someone from Payoneer to get my issues resolved. I have used payoneer card for sometimes and need one again. I think it is better to discuss this matter through PM. Please let me know if I can PM you. thank you

awesome1, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  4. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    @awesome1 i don't think you can apply for two card both under your name . I have got payonner card and then applied for fiverr version of their card, and my account is merged.

I wonder if that is the reason they blocked my payoneer account couple days ago :\

iubjaved, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  5. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @iubjaved,
    I'm not applying a second card or account. It is the same account I want a new card for as my previous card has been expired 2 years ago.
    The first card I applied from odesk where I had no earning, however, I got earning from other sites where I used it. Now payoneer asking to earn from the same site (odesk) in order to get a new card which is not possible. There may be some other problems which I'm thinking to discuss with Nissim.

awesome1, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  6. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately this logo is no longer in use.

Sure - please send me a PM and I'll be happy to assist.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  7. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    Hello nissim, i have sent you a pm regarding my issue with payoneer account. Please get back to me when you have time.

Thank you.

iubjaved, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  8. anazoft

anazoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello i have a prbleme with payoneer

i have been a payoneer cardholder for more than a year now .. generally i recieve payments from my paypal account within 3-4 days
    but now more than 10 days and my payment still waiting approval and dont show on my avalaible balance
    payoneer sent me an email as a review follow up of my us payement service .. i replied with all the required documents but payment is still under review

please help Nissim or talia as the cashflow is very important for me to continue my business online

anazoft, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  9. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    I am really happy to say i'm very pleased with payoneer customer support and want to thank you for your consideration. :)

iubjaved, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  10. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @iubjaved, Glad to know that you've got your problem resolved. I'm still waiting for Nissim's reply. If requires I would be happy to send another.

awesome1, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  11. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    @awesome1 Here's what i will recommend. Contact their support, try their live chat. I'm sure nissim and other's here are quite busy. And moreover, by contacting support is how i resolved my issue.

Hope this helps.

iubjaved, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  12. DarkMatrix

DarkMatrix Active Member

Best Answers:
    -----------

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    DarkMatrix, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  13. DarkMatrix

DarkMatrix Active Member

Best Answers:
    can i fund payoneer using locan indian bank/debitcard ?

DarkMatrix, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  14. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    I know that quite a few Forex brokers use this card, is there a list as to what other industries use it..?

Thanks

DaveGmac, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  15. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    @DarkMatrix i don't think you can do that. There are some limitations and etc. However if you can't you can always use paypal, transfer your funds from your indian bank card to paypal then send them to payoneer bank that's how your payoneer card gets funded

iubjaved, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  16. m_wc

m_wc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can someone verify his paypal account using payoneer debt/credit card or virtual bank account in Pakistan where paypal services are not available ? Is there any way to get it verified and accept paypal payments in paypal and withdraw via payoneer virtual bank account or debt/credit card ?

m_wc, Aug 8, 2014 IP
  17. Sukhen Tanch

Sukhen Tanch Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Talia,
    I want to change my payoneer account billing address (country+). How can I change? Please help

Sukhen Tanch, Aug 8, 2014 IP
  18. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    @Sukhen Tanch You can change your billing address by login in your account but it's not possible to change country.

regards

iubjaved, Aug 9, 2014 IP
  19. testu

testu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what's up with this company. I've been trying to sign up with Payoneer for like a month to receive affiliate comissions from a company. It took like 2+ weeks until they emailed me where they asked to provide screenshots of my account (including screenshots from my BALANCE) from the affiliate I signed up with. I sent them one screenshot with my account information (where my email address is displayed - they asked for this). In fact, let me paste what they asked for:
    I sent them one screenshot only because their contact form only allows one attachment to be uploaded.

Today they email me asking for a screenshot of my account balance, which is very unusual. Since I just signed up with this affiliate I have zero earnings. I am very disappointed with this company and their approval process.

testu, Aug 9, 2014 IP
  20. harakiri

harakiri Active Member

Best Answers:
    Per my experience with Payoneer, the best way to get a favorable response is to call their support. If you are outside US, you subscribe to a minimum SKYPE call and call their support. This has worked for me because I managed to talk things over with their support concerned.

harakiri, Aug 9, 2014 IP