1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am getting low traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Manoj_Online, Jul 11, 2014.

I am blogging for the last some months in social media, technology etc here. But I am getting low traffic. Can anyone tell me what is the actual issue ?
    I am sharing the links in some social networking sites including FB, Twitter, SU, Google etc.

Solved! View solution.
    Manoj_Online, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you post UNIQUE content? Do you post often? Where do you get other backlinks (Except Social Media sites)? Did you choose the RIGHT keywords for your website? We need more info in order to be able to help you! ;)

patco, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  3. Manoj_Online

Manoj_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes, unique and most oftenly, at least 3 per week. I have low backlinks, just around 20. Most of them are from news websites like Forbes. I dont know more about key words. I am using WP. I have given all relevant key words in Home page and post section of SEO plugin.

Manoj_Online, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  4. ashokdhan

ashokdhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Agree with patco most important factor to get good traffic and valuable visitor you need unique content. and also check your website / blog speed test run Gtmetrix on pages. just publishing links to social media is not fulfill. Unique content means your content not copy pasted.

ashokdhan, Jul 13, 2014 IP
    Social sites like FB, twitter etc are not for linkbuilding and they are nofollow. They should be used for getting traffic but not for linkbuilding

If you really got a link on forbes, wow, focus on those type of links instead. Use innerlinks as well. And if you want to rank your homepage, make it static.

j3thro, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  6. wennykev

wennykev Member

Best Answers:
    You can increase your site's traffic by many ways it depends on you what road you take. Well I suggest you email marketing and article writing for having more traffic than before. You can also get some online tools for better search engine ranking and traffic. you can also buy traffic from freelancers from SEOclerks at cheap rates.

wennykev, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  7. KyleFury

KyleFury Member

Best Answers:
    If you want traffic you're going to have to try PPC. Have a healthy budget and spend it on Adwords, and make sure your site is converting and appealing. Use A\B testing. If you want the semi-free route, do proper SEO, although this would take ages.

KyleFury, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  8. ironmanv8

ironmanv8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media: On Facebook specifically, make sure you are not using automated methods of sharing because you will have a much lower reach due to the way their EdgeRank algorithm works. It is always good to post manually on there and include hashtags.

Blog Aggregators: I would do a Google search for blog aggregators within your blog's niche. For example, if you have a business blog search for "business blog aggregators" and you will see a bunch of aggregators that you can add your website to. Each time you have a new post, it will update the aggregators and get indexed on their site.

ironmanv8, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  9. stechweb

stechweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Organic searches are generate direct traffic for websites. It is the main path of visitors. If you can move your site to first page of Google, the way is clear and traffic will come.

The process (SEO) is tedious task due to compositors. You can get some visitors through social networking. But it is very less contribution than organic searches.

stechweb, Jul 17, 2014 IP