1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Account Rejected Due To Insufficient Content Despite Having 200 Original Post. Pls Help :(

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by LeeB33, Jun 23, 2014.

Hello,
    I have a beauty and fashion blog and I recently applied for adsense. My blog url is heartbowsmakeup (dot) com( It wasn't letting me link it)
    Its 8 months old and has almost 200 posts(195 to be precise). The content is original with original pictures. My application was rejected due to insufficient content. Could you please go through my site and let me know where am I lacking? Also, how long should I wait before applying for adsense again?

Thanks in advance!

LeeB33, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  2. [ DigitaL ]

[ DigitaL ] Member

Best Answers:
    Website looks great to me for adsense.

Did you email them back and tell them you have loads of content? Maybe send some of your content links.

[ DigitaL ], Jun 23, 2014 IP
  3. LeeB33

LeeB33 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its a no reply email id!

LeeB33, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  4. [ DigitaL ]

[ DigitaL ] Member

Best Answers:
    I don't remember but maybe you can re apply again and tell them that.

[ DigitaL ], Jun 23, 2014 IP
  5. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In terms of SEO, your website is lacking from so manythings.. There is no robot.txt, sitemap and there are alot of W3C validation errors..
    Change your theme of the website, Have better navigation..

The content of the website is not informative, Adsense like the content from which other user learn something.. A niche website is approved 2x times comparatively to the other websites.

Make few changes as mentioned above, and then re apply for the same, Let me know what reply you get after that.

royalstar_23, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  6. WebScavenger

WebScavenger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From what I've seen from your site it looks good to me and I see no reason why it was rejected. I have seen sites with far less quality (some flat out junk sites) that have been approved. Perhaps the person reviewing it was having a crappy day, this does happen. Some other reviewer will probably approve it instantly! You should try your best to contact them and have someone else review it.

WebScavenger, Jul 6, 2014 IP
  7. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is just one thumb of rule, which is your site should receive traffic from Google search engine.

So work on SEO part, receive traffic from Google search engine for at least one or two months continuously and then apply...

Creating Privacy Policy, Contact Us pages, these things are basic so you may be aware of this...

And, no problem if your site has duplicate content too, try getting visitors from Google search engine...

Think of Ezinearticles, it is earning good money from Adsense, and it may not be providing 100% unique content..

alex06295, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  8. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nonsense! Traffic is NOT a requirement for adsense approval or not. Never has been. You are just making that shite up.

Agent000, Jul 7, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  9. alex06295

Best Answers:
    It is not non-sense, I am telling you my years of experience....

It is simple to understand, why Advertiser will pay if their ads won't convert..

Search engine traffic converts good.

Anyone, whose site was rejected, they should check this point, their site was getting traffic from Google search engine or not....

And Traffic is the main thing, this is the thing which can't be gained easily.... you can create hundreds of sites in one day, but they can't have traffic......... for receiving traffic you have to work hard, and in this part lots experienced internet marketers fail..

Please make sure, if your site's majority of traffic is from Google search engine, you won't have any problem in approval from Adsense.

10. Clickfinity

Clickfinity Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would apply again straight away. Your content appears to be unique and you have lots of pages indexed in Google's search engine. Perhaps, if there is an opportunity to state this on the application you should do so - let them know this is a "home grown" personal and unique blog, as opposed to a pre-made "pop up" one. :)

Good luck!

Clickfinity, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  11. Agent000

Best Answers:
    It is nonsense. Traffic has nothing to do with getting approved from adsense or not. Go and ask what you stated on Google's own adsense help group and you will get ridiculed. You need to stop spreading misinformation and nonsense.

Agent000, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  12. Agent000

Best Answers:
    ...and what is your reason going to be when they get rejected again?

The site is simply not a good fit with adsense. Personal "review" make-up and beauty blogs is a way oversaturated niche that Adsense just do not accept them these days as it is nearly impossible for the content to be UNIQUE and COMPELLING, as there is already a zillion other sites on the same topic. (and "UNIQUE" by adsense's standards and not just passing copyscape)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    Agent000, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  13. alex06295

Best Answers:
    You have thousands of posts, it doesn't mean that you are saying is correct, and others are making useless talk here.... You have increased your post-count in the hope of promotion of iPage hosting....

And you are quoting others replies like a moderator...... try to look outside from this DP environment, then you will learn the appropriate things, and you may not need to promote the annoying hosting service as an affiliate...

I don't have so much posts, because I also contribute to other top SEO forums..

And I have been banned around 4 times from Adsense, and you got Adsense account after the bans, when I knew the things...

14. Agent000

Best Answers:
    ...ok then, head over to Google's own Adsense help group and state that and see how much you get ridiculed for believing it.
    So you are a dishonest fraudster..... no wonder you make stuff up to post in forums.

Agent000, Jul 7, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk and malky66 like this.
  15. esir

esir Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to concur with Agent000 he makes absolute sense. LeeB33 have you thought about an alternative to adsense?

esir, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  16. Clickfinity

Clickfinity Active Member

Best Answers:
    So you're saying the OP should simply not bother trying to get into Adsense at all? Okay, fair enough, so what are her alternatives?

Clickfinity, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  17. CobaltBlue87

CobaltBlue87 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand this at all. Site is over a year old. Has fresh content and tons of it. I would definitely try submitting it to Adsense again, before switching networks. At worst, wait a little while and try again. You might lose out on a potential few months or profit, but being able to potentially use Adense will be worth it.

CobaltBlue87, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  18. Agent000

Best Answers:
    As I said, its simply not a good fit for adsense:
    It not up to the standard that those that pay good money for the adverts that are demanding from Google. "personal" review blogs frequently get rejected. they have also been told the same thing in Google's adsense help group!
    What is the point in resubmitting the same thing again? Google has made its decision! If nothing has changed on the blog why would the outcome be any different.

Agent000, Jul 7, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk and malky66 like this.
  19. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to add more keywords, your website is good but hardly find keyword, this is also called as "insufficient content". Add more keyword and do some touch up on the posts, then re-apply for the adsense.

lifeplayer, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  20. CobaltBlue87

CobaltBlue87 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I was talking about waiting a little while and adding more content. Maybe adding new stuff and building on what he already has. Obviously down the line he'll have even more content. Might not amount to anything but who knows? He could add more professional articles that stay away from personal opinions and they may accept it. Might be better to improve and improve until Google accepts it compared to settling with another network. Just a suggestion.

CobaltBlue87, Jul 8, 2014 IP