1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Barack Obama The Worst President in the History of the United States?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Corwin, Jun 16, 2014.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Do you really believe this nonsense that you make up as you go along? According to you, helping people who have a hard time so not be hungry or homeless, destroys their self esteem, but living in street make them proud and happy. One happy and successful guy with a lot of self esteem because no one is helping him. :rolleyes:
    I don´t see you complaining about buying worthless weapon systems, useless wars or corruption so it is only natural to think that you enjoy being screwed by government.
    [​IMG]

gworld, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  2. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think he won't make it on the next elections. He is just too liberate even for the americans and it is obvious that he doesn't possess a strong hand and he doesn't take serious decisions. Sometimes I think he is afraid.

dimitarang, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that a selfie?

Notice how I didn't say I was against helping people. I said I was against government hand outs, which generally don't help people.

There is a reason there are signs in practically every public park that read, "Please do not feed the wildlife as it creates a dependent population." I find it sad to see how few Progressives and Marxists can't understand why those signs are there.

Obamanation, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. More nonsense to justify the stupid American way of thinking that is rejected in the civilized world, but there are still some brain washed American hang on to it. You think that organized help system which all the society contributes to, destroys the self esteem of people who get it while it is their right because their parents and maybe even themselves contributed to that system in the form of taxes, but living in the street, begging for help or going to some church, listen to nonsense in order to get food will increase their self esteem and happiness.
    If you want to talk about the dependent population, a better example will be the companies who sell 500 dollars pen or hammer to the military or the ones who cannot even account for what they have supplied for the money received and all their politicians that sell the interests of the country in a drop of hat to receive campaign contributions and well paid side jobs. Most places put that signs because they don´t want the birds gather and shit all over the place, you are being in shit on all the time and seem loving it.

gworld, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  5. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is Barack Obama The Worst President in the History of the United States?
    The answer is clearly no. If you knew your history, you wouldn't even had this thought in your head. However, if you asked if he was the worst in our lifetime? The answer is still no. You forgot about Bush that quick? 8 years of a dumb leader.

kush86, Jun 29, 2014 IP
    earlpearl and Rado_ch like this.
  6. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Care to explain why you think this?

If you've been awake the past few years that Obama has been in office, you might not have made this post.

grpaul, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    You must be pretty young. Those of us who were alive for Carter realize that he was the worst president of our lifetimes..... until Obama.

If you want to compare Obama to Bush, simply pick a measurement? The media will tell you Obama is less transparent. Statistics will tell you Obama has prosecuted more leakers. Common sense should be screaming at you that you have been purposefully lied to over and over again for political reasons. Polling will tell you that most voters think of Obama as less competent and less honest.

Now think of the low regard you hold the Bush presidency in, apply those numbers, and it should put into perspective the magnitude of Obama's suckage.

@gworld: Its not me telling you that. Its history. Don't shoot the messenger.

Obamanation, Jun 29, 2014 IP
    grpaul likes this.
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That must be the history book: "history according to stupids", sorry but I read the real history books and leave that one for you. ;):)

gworld, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    My dog reads history books. He just doesn't understand them. Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

Obamanation, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  10. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Explaining would take too much typing so just watch the history show on worst president in history. You will realize we had some bullsh!t presidents throughout history. As for the last few years, again I guess you forgot about Bush, the president that left this country in a sh!ty situation in the first place. You know problems that would take more than 8 years to fix. But go ahead stay on the "I hate Obama" train. I'm sure those around you will love it and agree with you to boost your ego.

kush86, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Was Bush bad? Yes. Was he to large extent a moron? Yes. Nobody argues otherwise, but while Bush lack of understanding and knowledge was the reason for his ignorance of the U.S. Constitution, Obama is not stupid and he ignores the Constitution knowingly. Nobody asked Obama to engage in drone killings and start enjoying the killing of innocent people, he chose to do so. Obama cannot blame all his shortcomings on Bush and if it is all up to Bush, what was the point of having the Uncle Tom as president for these years?

gworld, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  12. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a typical Obama voter. . . ...

grpaul, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  13. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I bet your dog has a higher IQ and better knowledge than you. Are you picking up what I'm putting down?;):)

gworld, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you and he can set a reading date where you share your insights on the readings of Marx. He is German.

Obamanation, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  15. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have more hope that your dog can understand it than you can, so maybe not a bad idea.

gworld, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  16. D.O.Beast

D.O.Beast Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It seems that all the Obama-haters who claim he's the worst president ever are forgetting GWBush. :D

D.O.Beast, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    gworld, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  18. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  19. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to bust your bubble but I don't vote. Doesn't matter who gets the job. They all report to the same companies.

kush86, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  20. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure.. . . There I fixed my comment for you.

grpaul, Jul 5, 2014 IP